• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] OldEvo Custom 7.72 STARTING SOON!

TankerOld

Reaction score
Welcome everybody!
OldEvo.pl is an evolution server created by players for players. While creating this server we would like to remind ourselves as well as you of the amazing days of old tibia on a custom client version 7.72. I am sure of it that many of us have many great memories of amazing times that we've had during those simple but extremely fun times on oldschool tibia.

This is what we have prepared for you:
~*Ip*~: OldEvo.pl.
~*Client*~: Tibia 7.72 custom client.
~*Uptime*~: 24/7.
~*Hosted in*~: France.
~*Website*~: OldEvo.pl.
~*Exp rate*~: 150x-2x.
~*Map*~: Unique custom map.
~*Runes*~: Never ending.
~*Loot rate*~: 3x.
~*Server type*~: Pvp-Rpg.
~*Skills & Magic rates*~: 15x Skill and 8x Magic.

Other features:

-While working on the server we really wanted to keep many of the old times however, we have changed one huge thing to make the game much more enjoyable for you players by adding automatically sent hotkeys (regular hotkey system that many of us are familiar with).
-Mana fluid modified to fit each vocation perfectly.
-Good balance of vocations.
-Boss raids.
-Training monks (to prevent 24/7 skilling you will be automatically kicked after 15 minutes if afk).
-Many exciting and amazing quests.
-We have created the server so that better equipment does matter even the slightest bonus of +1arm.

What we guarantee:
-Stay in development 24/7!
-Frequent updates.
-A fun and enjoyable gameplay.
-Online 24/7!

Soon to come updates:
-A unique task system.
-Exp token system.
-Unique premium hunting area.
-Many events (e.g. guild wars, winning guild of the event receives a guildhouse until the next guild wars event which will include depots, training areas, hunting areas and much more!)
-Many bosses (will have a chance to receive sms shop items).

We are also waiting patiently with much curiosity for any of your suggestions :).

Lastly our wonderful Server Support Team (SST):

-GM Paola
-GM Saut
-GM Tanker

Hop on and stick around, tell us what you think and give us your suggestions on how we may improve. We are officially starting on December 2nd 18:00 UTC+1.

Also I would like to apologize for the lack of images and quality in the thread, I assure you that this does not mean that we do not put effort into our work and I guarantee you will enjoy our project.

~GM Tanker

I am always on the lookout for new account's feedback. I just dont trust them. Let me do a quick analysis New account advertising a server located in france, that is polish with a new account feedback. Hello @arthas.eu ?
Guys from arthas.eu were swedish if I'm not wrong. France is the most common place where EU servers are hosted, by far margin.

Guys from arthas.eu were swedish if I'm not wrong. France is the most common place where EU servers are hosted, by far margin.
True Haninge Sweeden

In that case if you have an stable kinda unique server ill play on t seems like anice server to have fun for some days

Still new account :S polish site not much work on it :S

-While working on the server we really wanted to keep many of the old times however, we have changed one huge thing to make the game much more enjoyable for you players by adding automatically sent hotkeys (regular hotkey system that many of us are familiar with).

Why even bother use 7.72 if you are not going to use oldschool hotkey system this destroys everything in my opinion.

Why even bother use 7.72 if you are not going to use oldschool hotkey system this destroys everything in my opinion.

+1 this is not enjoyable at all. The main reason people play 7.x is because of the pvp system.