• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Realistic-War 7.4 - Custom Client

Status
Not open for further replies.
On normal serwer start play on lvl 50 to or only in teset serwer?

Test server will be level 50 with infinite runes, high deathloss, no fragsystem and base speed reduced.
What client will you use?
How long do you plan to keep it on?
Main server will be real map where we, most likely, have solved the skull-bashing problem.
Custom areas are edited on to the current real map.
Descriptions of both test and main server sound promising.
I'm curious to see what you've been working on.
Programmer will fix an issue this weekend, then the war/test server can be launched
Looking forward to next week.

What client will you use?
How long do you plan to keep it on?

A customized 7.72 client. Still having some issues with FP from AV's. But hopefully we'll be able to fix it before launch.

Not sure on how long it will be on before we launch the main server. I expect bugs to be found during the test phase, but what the condition of these potential bugs is I have no idea yet, of course, thus I cannot give you date.

IF the pvp / test server is popular i see no reason to close it and we might keep it. on as realistic war during we launch main server. But as ond Said before we can set à date we need to make sure everything is perfect.

Even the main server Will be runned as Pvp enforced With skull system for those WHOs curious.
As ond mentioned earlier we have founded à new type of skull system that is very simple But makes it very Easy to war without problem with frags (People WHOs not aggressiv wont beharmed due this.)

Me and another guy will launch a different type of war server to test stability on our main server, so not entirely "Realistic-War" but same principles, any day now

Hey, add me on Facebook if we not friends already. I sent you link in PM.

ond i played this new realistic war and its sux its not like old versions

i play this realistic war for 4 years and the best was the last version, everybody enjoyed that version and you had 70 + people on a war server.

is it possible if u can open that one instead of the one open now ?

thanks

ond i played this new realistic war and its sux its not like old versions

i play this realistic war for 4 years and the best was the last version, everybody enjoyed that version and you had 70 + people on a war server.

is it possible if u can open that one instead of the one open now ?

thanks

What don't you like about the latest version? It's hard for a developer to create something new without actual feedback. Besides I think the server uses edited source code, not just "other" files and it might not even be possible to revert the changes in the last version. Unless you name them one by one, that is.

Actually it is the old realistic now. They changed it back. The gameplay is very nice. Everything works smoothly now but the server doesnt work atm, no idea why ;/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back