• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Rexonia Evolution [8.6] (Starts 18 Nov 18:00 CET)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the report. It's being investigated.

One more thing i saw today a mage hitting 11k on monster with a fast sd?? I know thay cost 1kk/100 but still i can make 1-4kk in 30min max so they are not even hard to get...

Its 1,5kk/100 and trust me, those dont hold out for long.
Last time i used... 1k of those in a one hour hunt.

If you need help with the server i would gladly help out and adjust the creatures so its actually possible to hunt them for all vocs and balanc em out.

Last edited:
There are indeed some issues within the server. I rather not list them all so i point out the obvious ones & see if you people agree.
Main issue in my opinion is that the owners of this server wants it to be bot free. I do understand why they want this right now, but i doubt they will gain from it in the future due lack of players and content (right now)

Green = Good (improvement would not hurt)
Orange = Needs work
Red = Bad
  • Spawns
  • Content
  • Experience & PVP
  • Quests
Even though content & quests is not the main issue in this server, i do believe that this needs some work. What i do know that this server needs is 100% focus in pvp. I think that this server with an excellent balancing system in pvp, that it would bring this server up & before you know it (even without cavebot) people would come just for the pvp.

This server could likely be the next Evolera - the looping Evolera had.

There are indeed some issues within the server. I rather not list them all so i point out the obvious ones & see if you people agree.
Main issue in my opinion is that the owners of this server wants it to be bot free. I do understand why they want this right now, but i doubt they will gain from it in the future due lack of players and content (right now)

Orange = Needs work
Red = Bad
  • Spawns
  • Content
  • Experience & PVP
  • Quests
Even though content & quests is not the main issue in this server, i do believe that this needs some work. What i do know that this server needs is 100% focus in pvp. I think that this server with an excellent balancing system in pvp, that it would bring this server up & before you know it (even without cavebot) people would come just for the pvp.

Agree 100%

The mino boss is bugged again, trapping himself with summons. Just delete his summons from his move list, they dont do any damage anyways

Orange = Needs work
Red = Bad
  • Spawns
  • Content
  • Experience & PVP
  • Quests

Server sucks without cavebot, sit in same spawn all day farming items nty.

They need to actually work on it, thats the point, because theres nothing to hunt since all the creatures give way too little xp for theyr lvl range.
Its not hard to adjust the xp creatures give, that takes like 2 minutes for 10 different creatures.

And mino boss still bugged and trapped, also there just spawned 5 of those highlevel necro bosses...

They need to actually work on it, thats the point, because theres nothing to hunt since all the creatures give way too little xp for theyr lvl range.
Its not hard to adjust the xp creatures give, that takes like 2 minutes for 10 different creatures.

And mino boss still bugged and trapped, also there just spawned 5 of those highlevel necro bosses...

Last version was in my opinion great. The only issue was the pvp balance. Since this server (i believe) focuses on PvP-E, i don't think that they should waste their resources on doing things that really doesn't matter in the short-end (is that even a word woot). For sure they should do that when they have the spare time, or include it as updates (for the future)

Bosses;

Bosses should be reworked (in my opinion). Atleast make them interesting and not one second bosses.
Even if they decide to have them as they are now please mind this.

Players don't care about their mini creatures & stuff like that.
Everything that makes the bosses spicy is up for the developers to decide. Note that when i mean spicy i mean the general layout for the creatures, spawn rate, what they drop etc and yes even their mini creatures. Just please balance them accordingly, that is afterall the most important part.

Edit: This text goes to everyone and not just you Dastan, which is why i included " you " pointing this text towards the owners.
Hopefully they answer.

It was 95% same as now..

Not saying that it wasn't. I know that the last version also had some problems (same problems maybe?) but nevertheless i enjoyed that version more due too higher experience rate. And i know that the majority of the players even tho a small amount enjoyed it too. Ofcourse at that time that version had some more players due cavebotting being allowed, i mean c'mon who actually wants to manually hunt in 8.6?

i mean c'mon who actually wants to manually hunt in 8.6?

No one wants to exp at ots like Rexonia or RL maps since you need to long for 1 level ( as explain )
look at highexp ots ( rebirth ) you can exp there without bot and having fun you know xD

No one wants to exp at ots like Rexonia or RL maps since you need to long for 1 level ( as explain )
look at highexp ots ( rebirth ) you can exp there without bot and having fun you know xD

You can't really compare Rexonia too RL Maps or Rexonia too High Exp.

Rexonia is new & customized (huge part of it) and something totally of the grid, and by that i mean that owners (i believe) are trying out something new (?)

And High exp has been on for what 4-5 years? They have had time to evolve & do something that makes their player stick with them.

I think you didnt understand what I mean xD

Yes yes no one wants to manually hunt in 8.6 i understand.

I just wanted too make it clear that you can't compare these servers with each other. Even to rl map is technically not a server and just a map.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back