• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Rookville [10.77] - OFFLINE!

@Glaszcz Koldre - I was eating dinner with my wife and team-leading my squad in battlefield 4, now I'm back to deal with any issues and continue with the next update.
I deleted the weapons in the store as a new balance but might ofcourse re-add some if it ruined anything for Knights.

19:43 Glaszcz Koldre [47]: what about my bugged weapon?

Any weapon that got bugged by the upgrade system will ofcourse be re-placed and you will get a new one.
I am sorry that I didn't have the chance to be online by the time you logged in, you may play or quit, the choice is yours, I am only human.

KindregardsEldinlogo_zps9c8d3e30.png

i play bf4 too pm me with ur name to add :D
im lvl 100 or smt?

btw Can u take a look on Knight healing spell its weird somehow when i cast exura ico it heal only once for 40 hp o_O my mages exura heals 3 times for almost 100 hp XD

"Really fun server, but feel like I 'beat' it at level 50." - this kinda sums up entire sever sadly.
Pics:
nojNFf1.png
It was fun to play for literally ONE day. Which was yesterday.

World is relatively small so without rush that’s the optimal time required for You to discover all interesting-useful spawns. Sadly I was able to reach 50lvl even without reaching too many spawns. I didn’t bother with jungle area, undead zones, never found any particular spider-areas, etc. Basically I gained my experience in sewers under the city, switched to wyverns and now I have nothing interesting to do besides casually filling dragons/dragon lords/hydras with my runes.

Map is also not that beautiful. Don’t get me wrong, It’s playable but it doesn’t have wow-factor in it. Sometimes authors put stuff like rocks, bushes and trees to block straight way and to force player to wander around. I guess because map itself isn’t that big like I said in previous paragraph.

Gameplay is boring as hell. Brainless grinding. I never met any NPC which has something interesting to say. There are only traders and guards, which for some stupid reason attack my pet “Stefan the Boar”. None of the location has any RPG-ish writings on the walls/statues/blackboards/etc, remnants of old journals with some historical entires, nothing. Quests? What quests? I think that simplicity of map is problem here. I never felt encourage to explore city and talk with npcs.

I still have half of mine starting equipment on me. Boots, hat and book. I never met any enemy that makes me think about finding better EQ.

Like I said. 5/10. If You like simple grind for more money, higher numbers in your char’s stats then this server is very much indeed for You. If you want something more You have to play and be patient for more additional content in the future.
Sadly I have to lower my score to 2/10.
You can skip first reason, since it is personal disaffection towards admin/server and “fresh wound. If You don’t plan on having any contact with him the you’re free to play or read remaining reasons for my score.

Main reasons:
1. I had very passionate discussion about PvP mode with admin and some other tutor. It ended up with demoting me from tutor position only because I've dared to ask question about those two ideas of PvP and give examples to prove their idea being vaild. They didn't make a lot of sense for me. Well I'm used to arguments grounded in empirical facts, concluded from observation of some particular experiments and They used hypothetical arguments about non-existing players that like PvP or used Tibia's servers populated with 100-800 players in discussion about server with barely 20 players. So after +/- one hour I was told that "I wasted admin time with my arguments" even though (and this is the irony) He was the one who asked Us about the problem... Admin just “announce” on Tutor chat mu demotion, not even know why besides rubbing it into my face, and kicked my from server (I guess it was required for revoking tutor status)… So I just logged in meet some “Wladzio” player and give hi all of mu stuff. (Btw. Of You mage I gave him about 1000x SD, go and take it, He’s knight <3)
At this point server is 100% PvP and top5 players can kill everyone else, including newcomers with 8lvl, without any punishment. Since my fellow polish folks are majority and They are, sadly, very often retarded kids, I think it will quickly turn into 5 player online server with few 200lvl characters that brainlessly grinds for another level and kill new players because they stand in their way…
I also “liked” when Admin said that my idea over PvP can create power-abuse from GMs, which seemed valid, but at the same time there aren’t any established rules on the server, not here in this thread or on the website, which basically means that Admin is the Dredd and He is the law…
There is another strange matter. In that conversation admin did say that ultimately He want no-one to watch over the server besides scripts and other protective piece of coding. Maybe it’s me but this doesn’t sound smart not at all…

2. Updates rips off RL map content. In bad way. RookVille’s mapper just switched monsters with the stronger ones. Which subsequently lead to death of a lot of players since They wander around relatively familiar places but few squares deeper into caves They’ve found Hydras instead of ghouls.
Fibula Island is good example. There is a “quest” room under the Fibula Village. Nothing changed. They’ve crammed bunch of quests there and shows only the room itself. On of that quests is a spawn of 3 nasty and strong scorpion like creature that guard chest which is located few squares from quest door. Behind other rooms stuff like Fury will jump into your screen after few squares from that quest-door and will kill you in fraction of second.

3. EQ’s upgrade system threw server out of balance (or to be more precise out of remnants of balance) long time ago. Knight can upgrade weapon and give it +X range stat, which makes him paladin with limitless ammunition and “soils” dropped from monsters can be farmed like gold from rotworms. Upgrade can also break your weapon (in a buggy way) and cause stats like ATK:3/DEF:2 on your Giant Sword.

Summary:
Well… Like I said the first one is personal disaffection towards admin/server and “fresh wound”, so You can skip it if you like random deaths from killing sprees or will never have contact with administration. I case of two other points I would recommend You to wait on playing there until they sort out basic stuff. If You’re impatient then You’ll have to find some patient for nasty bugs, lack of content, annoying spawns, etc.

You can skip first reason, since it is personal disaffection towards admin/server and “fresh wound. If You don’t plan on having any contact with him the you’re free to play or read remaining reasons for my score.

Main reasons:
1. I had very passionate discussion about PvP mode with admin and some other tutor. It ended up with demoting me from tutor position only because I've dared to ask question about those two ideas of PvP and give examples to prove their idea being vaild. They didn't make a lot of sense for me. Well I'm used to arguments grounded in empirical facts, concluded from observation of some particular experiments and They used hypothetical arguments about non-existing players that like PvP or used Tibia's servers populated with 100-800 players in discussion about server with barely 20 players. So after +/- one hour I was told that "I wasted admin time with my arguments" even though (and this is the irony) He was the one who asked Us about the problem... Admin just “announce” on Tutor chat mu demotion, not even know why besides rubbing it into my face, and kicked my from server (I guess it was required for revoking tutor status)… So I just logged in meet some “Wladzio” player and give hi all of mu stuff. (Btw. Of You mage I gave him about 1000x SD, go and take it, He’s knight <3)
At this point server is 100% PvP and top5 players can kill everyone else, including newcomers with 8lvl, without any punishment. Since my fellow polish folks are majority and They are, sadly, very often retarded kids, I think it will quickly turn into 5 player online server with few 200lvl characters that brainlessly grinds for another level and kill new players because they stand in their way…
I also “liked” when Admin said that my idea over PvP can create power-abuse from GMs, which seemed valid, but at the same time there aren’t any established rules on the server, not here in this thread or on the website, which basically means that Admin is the Dredd and He is the law…
There is another strange matter. In that conversation admin did say that ultimately He want no-one to watch over the server besides scripts and other protective piece of coding. Maybe it’s me but this doesn’t sound smart not at all…

2. Updates rips off RL map content. In bad way. RookVille’s mapper just switched monsters with the stronger ones. Which subsequently lead to death of a lot of players since They wander around relatively familiar places but few squares deeper into caves They’ve found Hydras instead of ghouls.
Fibula Island is good example. There is a “quest” room under the Fibula Village. Nothing changed. They’ve crammed bunch of quests there and shows only the room itself. On of that quests is a spawn of 3 nasty and strong scorpion like creature that guard chest which is located few squares from quest door. Behind other rooms stuff like Fury will jump into your screen after few squares from that quest-door and will kill you in fraction of second.

3. EQ’s upgrade system threw server out of balance (or to be more precise out of remnants of balance) long time ago. Knight can upgrade weapon and give it +X range stat, which makes him paladin with limitless ammunition and “soils” dropped from monsters can be farmed like gold from rotworms. Upgrade can also break your weapon (in a buggy way) and cause stats like ATK:3/DEF:2 on your Giant Sword.

Summary:
Well… Like I said the first one is personal disaffection towards admin/server and “fresh wound”, so You can skip it if you like random deaths from killing sprees or will never have contact with administration. I case of two other points I would recommend You to wait on playing there until they sort out basic stuff. If You’re impatient then You’ll have to find some patient for nasty bugs, lack of content, annoying spawns, etc.

I stopped playing quite some time ago because of the pvp on the server. Along with others. Hell the #1 player at the time stopped playing at the time because of pvp. I made comments about it before. Just doesn't make the server fun if you can't have balanced pvp.

Main reasons:

Summary:

in real tibia as example no one cares about low lvls why would someone kill low lvls like lvl 8? :D yes can kill but never happened :)

Dear @Arashel ,

After you got killed 3 times we began a discussion, a needed and important discussion about PvP and punishments on the server.
I took 1 hour of my time to hear you out instead of continue to work on the updates, sadly your rude and aggressive behaviour almost only wasted my time.

You had 2 solutions for player killing:
1. Ban the one who kills people.
2. Put them in jail for 1 week.

Why?
Becuase in real-life you get punished for for killing someone with death penalty or jail, that was your statement.

I did my best to explain that I wont punish a player for something that is legal on the server and something I haven't set a rule against.
Your answer was pretty much that my rules sucks and are broken, really? Why do you think we even have the discussion in the first place?
Because I agree and it can be improved, it still doesn't allow me to ban or jail a player for doing something I said is okey in the first place.

I started to bring ideas and brainstorming in the Tutor Channel from the first second how we could improve and or change the system for the better to avoid massive random player killing without removing PvP. You kept going for one hour not listening and only wanted my to ban them or jail them.
Being a "corruct" GM like a lot of other servers is exactly what you wanted me to be, I once again explained that it would never happen.
The server system must work by themselves and I even explained this to you with your solutions that me and HalfAway should be online and ban/jail people instead.

Your behaviour is not something I accept in a Tutor position so I Demoted you and set the information in the tutor chat.
I kicked you once when you stood in temple so you couldn't read the tutor chat any longer, that is correct and I don't understand how that is hard to understand.

You had an issue, I took one hour trying to discuss it, that is more then you get on most servers.
I even wrote to you and said that I am looking to solve the issue once again after demoting you while you stood in the depot and threw small insults on me on your language.

Once again I took my time to explain the situation and I once again say that I have plans to make it better and I'll do my best.
This is not my work or my Life, it is my hobby, deal with it, I don't earn 2000-3000 Euro a month on the server to replace my work and I wont have more time unless that happens and it wont.
If my server wont satisfy you and you can't discuss in a positive way for good development and solutions I rather have you play another server or do something else.

Have a good day.

He want no-one to watch over the server besides scripts and other protective piece of coding. Maybe it’s me but this doesn’t sound smart not at all…
That should be the end goal for everyone xD
This does not mean server can not be updated.

Dear @Arashel ,
After you got killed 3 times we began a discussion, a needed and important discussion about PvP and punishments on the server.

I took 1 hour of my time to hear you out instead of continue to work on the updates, sadly your rude and aggressive behaviour almost only wasted my time.
I said it before… I reported this problem week ago to player called “GM HalfAway” when some other player called Trimerium or something like that were killing bunch of people, including newcomres with 8-20lvls… It’s pathetic that to make yourself look better, You’re making it about my 3 deaths.
It’s not even valid argument because the guy who kill me was colleague (or I though he was…) of mine and the first death happened when I was making map for You. Rest of those deaths were just conformation that He went batshitcrazy. I didn’t even put mana shield on me… So. Don’t lie or bend reality to present me form “certain point of view”…

You had 2 solutions for player killing:
1. Ban the one who kills people.
2. Put them in jail for 1 week.
Liar. I had three solution. First, putting them in jail for real-time. Second, “death penalty” delivered by administration. And third which was those negative buffs of player’s stats until their skull disappear.

I used “ban” word only at the beginning before You mention that rules doesn’t exist and PK is allowed in all shapes and forms…

Why?
Becuase in real-life you get punished for for killing someone with death penalty or jail, that was your statement.
So what? I’m wrong because I proposed system that works in RL…?

I did my best to explain that I wont punish a player for something that is legal on the server and something I haven't set a rule against.
And I never purse idea of punishing this particular fellow since I believe in lex retro non agit rule… I discussed future changes to the “PK law”.

Your answer was pretty much that my rules sucks and are broken, really? Why do you think we even have the discussion in the first place?
Liar. My answer was far more complicated. I presented argument that you server is relatively young, but it is already populated with few overpowered high-lvl people (mostly kids) that run around and can kill anyone, even 8lvl. You also presented idea of high skill/exp/magic losses after dying while having a skull, so I stated that some guys works in group and will never die with skull since They hunt people and monster in groups which makes them unbeatable. Add things like OP weapons like “distance” melee weapons for knights and you got pretty clear image why PvP will not work out for you server until more player will be active to gather and kill PKers together…
But You choose to ignore ¾ of my arguments. And I don’t know why. Because my language is “harsh”…? I’m sorry but you 28 and You should get use to harsh language… Truth is always harsh.
Btw. Your skull system doesn’t work, right? So what’s wrong with calling your PvP system wrong when it clearly is…

Because I agree and it can be improved, it still doesn't allow me to ban or jail a player for doing something I said is okay in the first place.
Like I said before: lex retro non agit… I asked about punishment for those guys only at the beginning and later I just participate in discussion about further changes to PvP system. Don’t lie.

I started to bring ideas and brainstorming in the Tutor Channel from the first second how we could improve and or change the system for the better to avoid massive random player killing without removing PvP. You kept going for one hour not listening and only wanted my to ban them or jail them.
Of course… I didn’t listen… This is why my third solution were “negative buffs” that were proposed by YOU… Lies again.

Being a "corruct" GM like a lot of other servers is exactly what you wanted me to be, I once again explained that it would never happen.
I like how You think about yourself or HalfAway as a corrupt GMs… Or about other future GMs selected by You. Did You consider to shut down your server? Because If you know that or your selected GMs are easy to corrupt you should waste your time on OTS…
You know what will never happened? People on your server of You keep that killing-friendly and broken system.

The server system must work by themselves and I even explained this to you with your solutions that me and HalfAway should be online and ban/jail people instead.
Did you ever visit planet Earth…? I think not. There is any software on God’s green Earth that works without human intervention. Stop bullshit me with this kind of rubbish, please. You clearly want server but don’t want have anything to do with it, so either way You will be forced to ‘hire” some GMs…

Your behaviour is not something I accept in a Tutor position so I Demoted you and set the information in the tutor chat.
I kicked you once when you stood in temple so you couldn't read the tutor chat any longer, that is correct and I don't understand how that is hard to understand.
No, no, no. You kicked me because You feel offended and You cannot keep things professional… Tutor is a guy who help newcomers and older players by sharing knowledge of server’s laws, location of particular places, NPCs, monsters, how some additional game’s mechanism works etc… I never was “offensive” towards anyone on Help chat or anywhere else. My demotion was strictly dictated by your own selfish need. Again. Lies, lies and lies.

You had an issue, I took one hour trying to discuss it, that is more then you get on most servers.
To be fair, other server have those things sorted out…

I even wrote to you and said that I am looking to solve the issue once again after demoting you while you stood in the depot and threw small insults on me on your language.
Buahahahahahahaahahah! You are freaking liar. Small, pathetic freaking liar who will try to justify yourself... In talk with that “Wladzio” guy I just called you “stubborn administration” and that’s all. Rest of my messages was about giving him my EQ, explaining how upgrade with soils works, what to do with runes, since He is not mage…
Of course you can present here some screenshots of my messages to Wladzio and allow people to run them through translator or something. Can You do that or not, liar…?

If my server wont satisfy you and you can't discuss in a positive way for good development and solutions I rather have you play another server or do something else.
And I am. I just posted information for mature players to avoid this server due to stubborn administration and high-lvl kids with tantrum.

Have a good day.
You too. And stop lying…

Last edited:
I am sorry, you are right, jail or death penalty, I'd say as bad solution as banishment.
I was the one pushing for the skull improvement and change, (as the system is already active and I created it) you didn't like skulls at all.

Why would I kick a player that can press enter to login in again unless I wanted you to get rid of the Tutor channel you no longer should see? My god, you are just sad.

Lets make this open Instead, that is a good idea.

QUESTION:
What could be done to improve or change the PvP negativity but still keep the PvP?

Last edited:
Why would I kick a player that can press enter to login in again unless I wanted you to get rid of the Tutor channel you no longer should see? My god, you are just sad.
I am sad? Nooooo. You are sad... Besides lying ofc.
You didn't address any of quotes from my previous post. You only addressed this "matter" of kicking. Which is kinda funny, because I myself “justified” that kick in my own post by saying “[…] and kicked me from server (I guess it was required for revoking my tutor status) […]”…
I guess this is classical internet example of nitpicking parts of much bigger text to ignore entire main thread, which You cannot agrue with and try to undermine post by attacking some relatively weak but offtopic parts of it…

I can argue, prove points and bring screenshots all day long but it will result in waste of my time and it wont bring any solutions or updates.
So I'll say it again, you're wasting my time, that is all I see and whatever I say you will just try to say something negative in another way about it, I tried for over an hour yesterday with no result, I wont deal with people like that. You wont be feeding of my energy any longer.

If you'd like solve the actual matter instead of throwing stones here and there I'd suggest you answer the question and we'll start a discussion about it, nothing else will give any good outcome in any way. If you don't care any longer thats fine, find something else to do.

QUESTION:
What could be done to improve or change the PvP negativity but still keep the PvP?

Whats been done so far:
No-PvP Zone in Rookville, inside the maintown walls including the Premium Area.
Why would this be good? It will give any lower level a secure location and wont give players the option to kill newcomers, lower lvls and people just hanging around.

Skull Changes:
1 Frag = White Skull + 5% chance to drop a random EQ part at death and -10% debuffed in skills while the skull is active.
2 Frags = Red Skull + 10% chance to drop a random EQ part at death, 100% chance to drop the backpack and -20% debuffed skills.
3 Frags = Black Skull + 100% of dropping everything at death, can't attack a player without a skull and other players will take 100% in PvP instead of 50%.
1 day (24 hours) frag decrease time.
Why would this be good? This will allow PvP without anyone being able to kill Everything they see.

Please bring any solutions or ideas you might have if you are interested in this regard.

I can argue, prove points and bring screenshots all day long but it will result in waste of my time and it wont bring any solutions or updates.
So I'll say it again, you're wasting my time, that is all I see and whatever I say you will just try to say something negative in another way about it, I tried for over an hour yesterday with no result, I wont deal with people like that. You wont be feeding of my energy any longer.
Please. Bring screenshots. Prove that I'm the liar not You. I'm the only one who can lose on it.

Please. Bring screenshots. Prove that I'm the liar not You. I'm the only one who can lose on it.

You don't seem to want a solution, you only suggest that I'd use my Power as a gamemaster to bring a punishment for something that is legal. The only thing you have done now is turning your anger towards me instead of the people who killed you as you don't have the Power to stop them yourself.

Want me to say that my system isn't perfect? It's not perfect, that's why we're discussing this, isn't it?
Want me jail the ones who killed you rightfully or kill them with my gamemaster one or two times? That isn't an option.
Want me to say I am sorry and that I did wrong in demoting you from a Tutor Position? I am happy I did as I don't accept your behaviour.

You just proved again that you are here to suck energy and nothing else. Can't you see what you are doing? What are you trying to accomplish in the end?

You don't seem to want a solution, you only suggest that I'd use my Power as a gamemaster to bring a punishment for something that is legal. The only thing you have done now is turning your anger towards me instead of the people who killed you as you don't have the Power to stop them yourself.
First of all, I wanted to change rules and only after that change I wanted to punish people for doing illegal things. Don't lie. AGAIN.
Secondly I wanted good but harsh punishment that will set example and make killing people very serious and last resort solution.
Thirdly, this is a game… I died few other times, once on freaking dwarfs on 65lvl... I kinda got used to dying I don't give a damn about deaths in game. Yet again You make this about my death and ignore problem of that Trimerium guy who killed some people and They left your server. If You want to ignore me, then ignore me. Don’t make some twisted arguments about my reasons…

Want me to say that my system isn't perfect? It's not perfect, that's why we're discussing this, isn't it?
You system is broken in terms of coding and skulls doesn’t work. I don’t think it even qualify into “imperfect” group.

Want me jail the ones who killed you rightfully or kill them with my gamemaster one or two times? That isn't an option.
Of my God... Put your brain inside your skull and google term: “lex retro non agit” that I mentioned here before and also EXPLAINED…
I honestly don’t know how to speak with someone who doesn’t understand what I’m writing to him… It’s not like my English is that bad since I was able to discuss scientific stuff my Korean laboratory colleague...

Want me to say I am sorry and that I did wrong in demoting you from a Tutor Position? I am happy I did as I don't accept your behaviour.
At this point and lost any respect to You and don’t want anything from You. And again. My behavior as a tutor towards player was good enough. You demoted my purely because you selfish fell of making me pay for being harsh towards your illogical ideas…
Btw. You gave me tutor position only because I reported literally three bugs… Maybe You should stop treating this position as a flyers so You’ll avoid demoting people only because you don’t like them…

You just proved again that you are here to suck energy and nothing else. Can't you see what you are doing? What are you trying to accomplish in the end?
At this point I’m here to prove that You’re liar who told lies about me, stated that You have proofs that I say nasty things about You, But You’ll not take your time to upload them, instead You take even more time to write another bullshit post which is more offensive towards me that I ever was towards You…

If you'd like solve the actual matter instead of throwing stones here and there I'd suggest you answer the question and we'll start a discussion about it, nothing else will give any good outcome in any way. If you don't care any longer thats fine, find something else to do.

QUESTION:

Whats been done so far:
No-PvP Zone in Rookville, inside the maintown walls including the Premium Area.
Why would this be good? It will give any lower level a secure location and wont give players the option to kill newcomers, lower lvls and people just hanging around.

Skull Changes:
1 Frag = White Skull + 5% chance to drop a random EQ part at death and -10% debuffed in skills while the skull is active.
2 Frags = Red Skull + 10% chance to drop a random EQ part at death, 100% chance to drop the backpack and -20% debuffed skills.
3 Frags = Black Skull + 100% of dropping everything at death, can't attack a player without a skull and other players will take 100% in PvP instead of 50%.
1 day (24 hours) frag decrease time.
Why would this be good? This will allow PvP without anyone being able to kill Everything they see.

Please bring any solutions or ideas you might have if you are interested in this regard.

Okay. Let's do it again…
Facts about your server: You have max 15 players online. Half of them ale Polish people and they fill half of the top20 of exp/magic/skills. Some of them are working together and most of them are friendly towards each other and will help each other.

How does any skull system prevent them from killing other people without any consequences? They can’t be killed by any other organized group. They can’t be killed by monsters since They’ll avoid any powerful monsters.

Skull system by itself works only or much more populated server of Tibia or other OTS. Small server is like small business. You need to take care of it personally, if not everything fill fall apart.

If you have group of 3-4 batshit crazy “polaks” They can kill up to 12 people before they start to “suffer” from be worst negative effects You’re proposing. And like I said you definition of “suffer” still means that they will not suffer from anything.

@Arashel - I would like to apologize to the statement that you threw small insults at me by the depot.
Everything was translated to me afterwards and it must have been the other player saying it, I probably made a misstake here as I can't prove anything else, therefor I have to believe you and say I am sorry.

Posting the screenshots from the Tutor Channel would just bring the same childish thing of what is happening here right now.
You are quoting and posting negative stuff from every Word you can find, that is exactly the one hour conversation in the chat as well, passive aggressive behaviour.

I have now made the Changes I mentioned a few posts up, this means that a player can maximum kill 3 other players and then get a blackskull that will prevent the blackskulled player from killing or even attacking anyone without a skull.
A skull will decrease in 24 hours, this means it will take time to loose your frags and you can't simply kill someone again.
PvP is a part of the game, something I will not remove. If you have any other suggestions to improve it I am all ears.

I will post information about the update as fast as the time allow me.

logo_zpse7ea2df8.png

ROOKVILLE INFORMATION, UPDATES & NEW AREA!

INFORMATION:

Rookville has been going upwards lately, that is really nice to see along with the highest levels continue to play.
This update will focus on new lvl 70+ stuff, existing errors, non-premium accounts, a first step towards PvP-Balance and fairplay along with spawn and general gameplay balances.

The next update will have it's base in existing issues like the un-perfect bonus stat system, further PvP fariplay balance if needed and other errors.
It will also focus on spawns as it has been a lot of feedback towards that.

UPDATES:

A steps towards better and more fun spawns
Spawns has been updated since day one at the first Rookville server and Rookville's direction turned out to be more RPG rather then PvP.
I had a lot of positive feedback after spawn updates during the previous updates and I have only just started!
Every spawn are now beeing looked at and I began with the smallest monsters, this update have already had some changes like more variety and bosses in areas for more fun and challenge. The next update will have a huge focus on the spawns with bigger Changes in the spawns.

BigBossTrolliver_zpscojcttok.png
Elves_zpsczer5oww.png

PvP-Balance:
The PvP scenario has been updated due to a few cases where players have abused their powers towards lower levels and to avoid future issues.
The server began as PvP-focused and is now in need of a change, the plan is to keep the PvP aspect but avoid massive random player killing.

Almost the entire Rookville town and western premium area is now a Non-PvP Zone. (Not PZ so you still regenerate etc)
This includes all the floors behind the town walls to avoid the killing of new players and players that want to be left alone.

Skull System Change:
latest
- A Player with a White Skull will have a 5% chance of loosing a random item instead of the Backpack Plus Items.
(1 Frag are needed to get the White Skull for 15 Minutes)

latest
- A Player with a Red Skull will have a 10% chance of loosing a random item Plus the BackPack instead of Everything.
(2 Frags are needed to get the Red Skull)

Black_Skull.gif
- A Player with a Black Skull will lose Everything & players will take 100% damage on attacks.
A Blackskulled player canno't attack a player without a Skull or make AoE spells.
(3 Frags are needed to get the Black Skull)

A frag decreases in 24 hours.

General Updates and Solved Issues:

-The Softboots Quest had an error that stopped anyone of completing the Quest, it is now solved and Soft Boots can be completed!
-The Monster Arena had some issues that have been solved and should now be working perfectly once again.
-Ghostlands now have 2 smaller Quests to find a Black & White Pearl for the Banshee Quest.
-Assassin Stars can no longer be bought in the Paladin Shop.
-Special Bows & Crossbows can no longer be bought. (One new Quest added and more to come)
-Basic Spears do now have the normal breakchance again while Stones will have a 1% breakchance for training.
-Fixed a couple of bugged houses in the free area.
-Alot of map errors and other minor issues fixed.

Softboots_zpsx8cz7fbb.png

MonsterArena1_zpss9q33dmk.png
MonsterArena2_zpseuwtpsuw.png

Free Account Players:
All players without a premium account can now enter and live in the Ice Islands!
The Ferry can be reached South from temple.
(Remember that this means more houses available)

Ferry_zpszvydnycq.png

NEW AREA - DRACONIA - LVL 70+
Alot of Bosses
New Monsters and Spawns
2 New Quests
Levers, Traps and Keys demands your mind to think, but be carefull
Hard Area, minimum 2 people recommended

DraconiaMap_zpssbqwfbcn.png

For many years, Draconia has only been a myth. Only recently a passage to the ancient dragon cemetery was found by brave adventurers. Here, they encountered not only dragons who came here to die but also the ruins of architecture that hints to inhabitants other than dragons in the past. Even now that the dangerous sacrifical passage to the isle is known in certain interested circles, the dragon cemetery is still shrouded in mystery and speculation. No one knows if really all secrets of this ancient place are fully understood as not only dragons but also other creatures cause a constant threat to the explorers.
Curiously enough, on older maps the isle is called Dracoria which hints that the name was originally most likely not related to dragons. It is assumed that misspellings, misreadings and misinterpretations led to the change of the name in modern times.

You can reach Draconia from the Ghostlands
Even this demands some thinking

DraconiaEnter_zpssxlbqowq.png

The Legend of Draconia Tower might be revealed (LvL 70+)
Will you be the one to reach the top and come out alive?
A warning goes out to everyone trying to enter this area, you will not be able to leave without proving that you are worthy of atleast the first floor or by Death.

DraconiaVampBoss_zpsafbg4nkw.png

This update should give players up to atleast lvl 90 a challenge and will hopefully give me some time to focus on other matters.
Enjoy!

Last edited:
Eldin idk why u discuss with 1 guy instead of the community :D

The skull thing is a good idea but dunno if ppl want pvp theres deathmatch server there also maybe put protection lvl to 50? lvl 50 is reached fast^^or u can do it so.

If player is lvl 10 as example and someone is lvl 21 he cant atk that player below his lvl so lvl 10-20 can atk themselfs just an example since lvl 10player cant do shit against lvl 20 lol

so protection lvl should be atleast lvl 30. and id say all 10 lvls is pvpable like lvl 30 to 40 40 to 50 50 to 60 and at lvl 60 all 60+ can atk themselves since u can use all spells from that lvl.

@Arashel - I would like to apologize to the statement that you threw small insults at me by the depot.
Everything was translated to me afterwards and it must have been the other player saying it, I probably made a misstake here as I can't prove anything else, therefor I have to believe you and say I am sorry.
Like I said. I don’t give a damn about your apologies… You’re pathetic liar and hypocrite. You will offend other people to defend youself by telling lies and You will only tell the truth when pushed to the wall…

Posting the screenshots from the Tutor Channel would just bring the same childish thing of what is happening here right now.
You are quoting and posting negative stuff from every Word you can find, that is exactly the one hour conversation in the chat as well, passive aggressive behaviour.
Posting the screenshots from our PvP-mode discussion would only result in the same way how this entire “you’ve insulted me in depo while talking to other polaks, but to be honest I didn’t even bother to translate what did you say, but I know and you sucks!”-thing ended up.

I have now made the Changes I mentioned a few posts up, this means that a player can maximum kill 3 other players and then get a blackskull that will prevent the blackskulled player from killing or even attacking anyone without a skull.
A skull will decrease in 24 hours, this means it will take time to loose your frags and you can't simply kill someone again.
PvP is a part of the game, something I will not remove. If you have any other suggestions to improve it I am all ears.
You are all ears. Hueheuheuehue. Nice joke. Also I like who You said that PvP is part of the game but at the same time you turning it off for player with black skull by limiting their “capabilities” only to attacking people with skulls. This is more extreme measure than mines.
One thing more: You clearly never played on your own server as a player or bother to talk to ordinary players besides your firend Sir Fargle-something who also stays in temple all the time… Drop rate is 2x. Upgrades on weapon are ridiculously strong. Besides getting standard HP/MP/capacity from leveling up you get skillpoints to further enhance those stats. At this point every potential PKer with high-lvl have at least two or three sets of the same equipment in his/her depo and shitload of soils to upgrade it. Their deaths will not affects them as much as You think it will.

@Destruckto - I have also thought about a system that only make you able to attack someone whitin x level or so but it can also cause a lot of trouble, I'll take another look at it. From what I know Arashel (Orku) got owned 2-3 times and he was level 70, a protection level would probably not have solved it in this case, but I don't know if anything except non-pvp would have.
I don't know why I am trying to discuss something with him either, he doesn't want to go forward, just keeps trolling with his sad behaviour without anything to say on the base regard to solve the problem.
He is free to continue whining, hating, loving, playing or whatever, I did my best and can't clearly reach him.

"Never argue with an idiot, he will take you down to his level and beat you with experience"

Im done argue with this guy. :)

Kind Regards,
Eldin

Last edited:
[...] just keeps trolling with his sad behaviour without anything to say on the base regard to solve the problem.
If I'm the troll, because I posted my opinion over how You've treated me after asking me for my opinion, then what kind of low-life are You since You mostly told lies about me...?

From what I know Arashel (Orku) got owned 2-3 times and he was level 70[...]
I smell hypocrite... You're trying to nitpick all of my posts by blaming me for being "angry kid" because of my deaths in some stupid videogame, but at the same time You're acknowledging them, because only after my harsh arguments You've decided to make some changes into PvP... Why didn't You make them in one of three previous updates...? You know why. Because I was right to be became angry about your rules over PvP, to call your system broken and your ideas stupid.

[...] without anything to say on the base regard to solve the problem.
It is not my fault that I questioned your ideas and It is not fault that You cannot comprehend idea that the discussion besides being the exchange of ideas is about questioning other people ideas, finding holes in them, etc... I may sound condescending right now, but it is classic mistake of uneducated people, who think that someone doesn't like them or is douchebag because He/She instead of giving own examples "dares" to question other people ideas...

I don't know why I am trying to discuss something with him either [...]
Because truly You know that I was right about your unprofessional behavior towards my harsh but truthful words, you demonting me from position not because I did something wrong to people who ask me for help and I didn't help them as a Tutor but because You didn'it like tutor-unrelated arguments/words/behavior and you strongly want to present me as the bad guy but You couldn't present any screenshots that supposedly prove that...

[...] he doesn't want to go forward [...]
You don't want to hear anything that don't suit You. Don't blame me for being narrow-minded.

"Never argue with an idiot, he will take you down to his level and best you with experience"
Let's just stop here. It is worth to point out that You are the one who accused me of name calling You in my native language, but in the reality You're the name who started name calling... I definitely smell hypocrite...