• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Rookville [10.77] - OFFLINE!

Bump, great server for casual play :)

I know for a fact that Eldin and Halfaway are both very dedicated mature individuals who give something back to the community we all love!

Bump, great server for casual play :)

I know for a fact that Eldin and Halfaway are both very dedicated mature individuals who give something back to the community we all love!
Can agree with that :)

logo_zpse7ea2df8.png

ROOKVILLE INFORMATION, UPDATES & COMPENSATION!

INFORMATION:

The house issue suddenly appeared again and cleaned Everything from the map. We do yet not know why this is happening and it is ofcourse un-acceptable.
You may use a house to sleep in for Offline Training but I'd recommend you to be carefull with your items until further notice.

COMPENSATION:
3 Days of Premium Account has now beed added to every Account on the server as an apology for the house issue.
Also, please Contact God Eldin is Game to get your lost items back or Money instead.

UPDATES:

This Update is focused on Spawns, as will the next.
Feedback given suggests that spawns have to be better balanced and more creatures.
The Mainland Areas and Ice Island Areas is now "Complete" with room for improved areas if needed, they have been re-balanced and updated.
Most areas do now inhabbit some kind of Boss in it's kind.

Normal Area
Basicly every area have been looked at and do now have a boss.

SpawnOrcBoss_zpsnsumyhqy.png
SpawnTheOldWidow_zpscyrn9soa.png

Ice Islands Big Re-Make
The Ice Islands have not been very popular from when it was added and that speaks for itself.
Ice Islands is now a FREE ACCOUNT AREA from level 20!
These Islands have a lot of mystery to them with hidden floors and quests including a big variety among it's creatures.

This entire content have been looked at and totaly re-made.
The hunting grounds are now divided into the floors so a low to a high level will be able to hunt happily on different areas.

Senja Castle is now the home of the Cults with their leader Grandfather Tridian.
Yeti's can now be found on an Island by underground passage.

SpawnCultBoss_zpsayappj3v.png
SpawnYeti_zps75kylpoa.png

The variety is big around the Ice Islands with secret underground places where you can find Crystalcrushers and Enraged Crystal Golems.
All floors may inhabit Ice Witches, be carefull.

Floor -1 (Mostly)
-Frost Trolls
-Chakoyas
-Frost Giants
-Barbarians
-Crystal Wolves

SpawnFrostGiant_zps9s0useyu.png
SpawnCrystalGolems_zpsv9kgm3fg.png

Floor -2 (Mostly)
-Ice Golems
-Crystal Spiders

SpawnIceGolemBoss_zpswhzjy8yg.png
SpawnCrystalSpiderBoss_zpsk54og5f1.png

Floor -3 (Mostly)
-Frost Dragons
-Lost Dwarves
-Ice Witch Boss​

SpawnIceDwarves_zps09anrbzb.png
SpawnIceWitchBoss_zpsmmau76wz.png

Next Update will be focused on Fibula and Ghostland Spawns.
NPCs and the Stat System is highly prioritised as well.

KindregardsEldinlogo_zps9c8d3e30.png

Would you ever consider adding Soft Boots to shop? or maybe like a ring that heals? Even if its like 1 mana/s and 1 health/s infinite i will buy it ^^ because potions are expensive and runes are expensive it's the real reason i quit :\

Would you ever consider adding Soft Boots to shop? or maybe like a ring that heals? Even if its like 1 mana/s and 1 health/s infinite i will buy it ^^ because potions are expensive and runes are expensive it's the real reason i quit :\
Adding soft boots to the shop would destroy the RPG feeling since you're not supposed to buy in-game items that gives any advantages over others.
If you want soft boots do the soft boots quest.

Adding soft boots to the shop would destroy the RPG feeling since you're not supposed to buy in-game items that gives any advantages over others.
If you want soft boots do the soft boots quest.
Kind of hard to do the quest since i believe its for level 65+ ;d also it's very hard to make money to buy pots since they are so expensive, the only reason why i quit.

It seems way more appealing now!
The new spawns are calling for me!
Although, I'd suggest a character wipe to make old players come back..

Something bad is happening on server? Playing as knight i can attack from distance of 5 sqm ...
distance_kngiht.png

who is playin right now? im knight lvl 16 and want to hunt some sh*ts msg me; Willagio

@God Mythera - The Softboots Quest can be done at lvl 45, it just needs some thinking!
Pots are actually "free", atleast the first ones. The higher ones are no more expansive the real tibia and you earn Money easier here.
HalfAway answered the other part. :)

@Shade ~ - The Spawns will be pretty much "Complete" from tomorrow and I Think that the old players would and will enjoy the new places a lot.
A lot of reports, bug fixes, balances and updates are still needed before I would be able to restart. Some players are still active and a wipe would only hurt them, therefor I'll continue without a restart at this Point unless every one quits or would agree on a restart.
This run has pushed Rookville forward more then I could imagine and went in a completely new direction, I have learned a lot personally as well. :)

@Geza1927 - That is currently my highest priority as Spawns are complete, the attribute system currently have a chance to give Knight weapons range as well,
thank you.

logo_zpse7ea2df8.png

ROOKVILLE INFORMATION & UPDATES!

INFORMATION:

The Spawn Updates are almost Complete for now and and the reported issues and the Stat System will now be prioritized.

UPDATES:

This Update is again focused on Spawns, as will the next.
Feedback given suggests that spawns have to be better balanced and with more creatures.
The Fibula Island is now "Complete", the Spawns have been re-balanced and updated.
Most areas do now inhabbit some kind of Boss in it's kind.

Fibula Balance + Re-Make
The Fibula Island has been very popular from the start but still needed improvements.
Fibula can now be reached from level 30! (We suggest that you are carefull)

The City Surroundings are now inhabited by Robbers, Smuggles, Gang Members and Assassins, it is a dark place.

FibulaCity_zpsn2ipyxcz.png
FibulaHunt5_zpst0tirgwl.png

Vicious Squires and Renegade Knights along with their Company have wiped the most Giant Spiders from the Surface of Fibula.
Please stay away from them, They will attack any outside part attempting Contact due to the harsh climate in Fibula.

The Dragonlings and Draptors in the Fibula Dragon Cave (LvL 50+) moved and will later be found in a new area.
The Wyrms got more space and therefor grew in numbers.
(The real reason is the monsters being to hard for a lvl 50+ to hunt, got loads of feedback about that)

FibulaHunt1_zpshxd2a3nu.png
FibulaHunt2_zpsp7oisv1c.png

Shaburak Demons found their way a long with their Green Friends to the underground Fibula.
The 2 Hellhounds didn't find their Place when The Imperor took over.

FibulaHunt3_zps1rxrwz7f.png
FibulaHunt4_zpstyi45frg.png

Next Update will be focused on Ghostland Spawns and will be live from tomorrow.
The area will have a Heavy re-make with lots of fun and hard hunting grounds!

@God Mythera , @Shade ~ , @StreamSide - I assume you are talking about lvl 8-20~ as low and hard?
I haven't heard that potions are a problem until now and I can't make an update on the matter with the basis "I can't use a Bot and im to lazy to pick up the loot".
Do you pick up creature items and other loot except gold to sell? People are actually having too much money as they do, I helped a player with a pick yesterday to simply save him time, he gave me 50.000 (5 CC) Gold as payment for the pick. I was thinking of making the server 1x by loot as it felt too easy but I wont.
Please remember that you now get A LOT more gold when you sell loot then you used to.

@Destruckto - Beds is a Premium Feature, you can always use the online trainers! :)

logo_zpse7ea2df8.png

INFORMATION:

The Spawn Updates at this stage are now Complete and the following Updates will be focused on balances, bugfixes and improvements.

UPDATES:

This Update is yet again focusing on Spawns and is the "last" at this stage.
Feedback given suggests that spawns have to be better balanced and with more creatures.
The Ghostlands is now "Complete", the Spawns have been re-balanced and updated.
Most areas do now inhabit some kind of Boss in it's kind.

Ghostland Balance + Re-Make
Ghostlands began as a basic Island for the Banshee Quest but could have been so much more, so here we go...!
The Hard Vampire Tower/Pyramid can be reached from the Ghostlands if you figure out the Sign Text.
The Banshee Quest remains "intact" to keep the true feeling towards it.
Isle of the Kings is now a hunting ground for Monks and their leader, Fernfang.
Ghostlands can now be reached from level 40! (We suggest that you are carefull)

The Dead has Risen.

The Surface of Ghostland and it's Caves are now filled with different "hunting grounds and spawns".
The sacred Place have also been invaded by Werewolfs to instantly slaught any Vampires trying to get out.

GhostlandsBasicGround_zpstsr40uus.png
GhostlandsWerewolfs_zpsdr2gqpdw.png

GhostlandsGhosts_zpsjib7qmyz.png
GhostlandsBanshees_zps9qaktehr.png

The Dead is Walking once again and the Caves of Ghostlands may now be the last thing you'll see.

GhostlandsUndeadGladiators_zpsaaonqtky.png
GhostlandsDestroyer_zps2fjhql8t.png

GhostlandsLostSouls_zps4eega4y7.png
GhostlandsBetrayedWraith_zpsfjjb1ls3.png

Next Update will be focused on Game Balances, Improvements and Player Reports.
This will include the Upgrade and Socket System, Quests & Questlog, Shops and General Gameplay.

@God Mythera , @Shade ~ , @StreamSide - I assume you are talking about lvl 8-20~ as low and hard?
I haven't heard that potions are a problem until now and I can't make an update on the matter with the basis "I can't use a Bot and im to lazy to pick up the loot".
Do you pick up creature items and other loot except gold to sell? People are actually having too much money as they do, I helped a player with a pick yesterday to simply save him time, he gave me 50.000 (5 CC) Gold as payment for the pick. I was thinking of making the server 1x by loot as it felt too easy but I wont.
Please remember that you now get A LOT more gold when you sell loot then you used to.

@Destruckto - Beds is a Premium Feature, you can always use the online trainers! :)

logo_zpse7ea2df8.png

INFORMATION:

The Spawn Updates at this stage are now Complete and the following Updates will be focused on balances, bugfixes and improvements.

UPDATES:

This Update is yet again focusing on Spawns and is the "last" at this stage.
The Ghostlands is now "Complete", the Spawns have been re-balanced and updated.
Most areas do now inhabit some kind of Boss in it's kind.

Ghostland Balance + Re-Make
Ghostlands began as a basic Island for the Banshee Quest but could have been so much more, so here we go...!
The Hard Vampire Tower/Pyramid can be reached from the Ghostlands if you figure out the Sign Text.
The Banshee Quest remains "intact" to keep the true feeling towards it.
Isle of the Kings is now a hunting ground for Monks and their leader, Fernfang.
Ghostlands can now be reached from level 40! (We suggest that you are carefull)

The Dead has Risen.

The Surface of Ghostland and it's Caves are now filled with different "hunting grounds and spawns".
The sacred Place have also been invaded by Werewolfs to instantly slaught any Vampires trying to get out.

GhostlandsBasicGround_zpstsr40uus.png
GhostlandsWerewolfs_zpsdr2gqpdw.png

GhostlandsGhosts_zpsjib7qmyz.png
GhostlandsBanshees_zps9qaktehr.png

The Dead is Walking once again and the Caves of Ghostlands may now be the last thing you'll see.

GhostlandsUndeadGladiators_zpsaaonqtky.png
GhostlandsDestroyer_zps2fjhql8t.png

GhostlandsLostSouls_zps4eega4y7.png
GhostlandsBetrayedWraith_zpsfjjb1ls3.png

Next Update will be focused on Game Balances, Improvements and Player Reports.
This will include the Upgrade and Socket System, Quests & Questlog, Shops and General Gameplay.

Online Trainers as mage? I have no time to sit infront of my pc for 1.5h spamm spells and pots sry mate :D

Sad to see the server die and close after a couple of weeks :\ maybe soon they will make it 10.90, there are plenty of downloads for 10.90 but they are buggy. Might be worth a try to work on one of them.

Back