• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Rookville [10.77] - OFFLINE!

@Zasranets - Haha thank you, I hope you'll give it a shot! :)
Could you explain the part: "Not able to play a server with generic monsters and such?"

ROOKVILLE TEASERS:

Critical Hit System:
Everything can only become more fun with Critical Hits, isn't that true?
The chance is 1 in 20 for every player to hit a critical hit, a crit hit will double that hit.

CriticalHit_zps989haymk.png

Real Tibia's Demon Helmet (LvL 90)
This quest has been lowered if any brave person would like to try it.
It is also yet Another reason to keep on lvling!
Don't forget that this means a bigger Demon Spawn!

DemonHelmetQuest_zpsg5xxarrj.png

Only 1 day left!

KindregardsEldinlogo_zps9c8d3e30.png

Last edited:
You should open the server today!;)
See it as an early birthday gift!

@man boob - The time can be found on top in the first post.
Estimated Time tomorrow saturday 18:00 (6 PM)

@Shade ~ - The focus is currently on the website and my wife goes away with work a few Days tomorrow, therefor the day is tomorrow!

ROOKVILLE TEASERS:
Thanks for the comments, that is what keeps me going, means the World!

Real Tibia's Annihilator Quest (LvL 100)
I guess you understood it by now, but here you are for sure!
Will you become lvl 100!?
Another reason to lvl up!

AnnihilatorQuest_zpsrnmz5eua.png

Zombie Event!
Rookville can't be without a Zombie Event can it?
It's free to enter, once you see the event simply write "!zombie join" when you are out of attack and you'll be teleported to the waiting room.
Death within the Arena wont do any harm, will you survive the longest?

ZombieEvent1_zpsrpoe8hr5.png
ZombieEvent2_zps0gm5cpol.png

ZombieEvent3_zpspfvzsboa.png
ZombieEvent4_zpsn944oqij.png

So, are you starting to get ready for the third run of Rookville? :D

Are you building this server as time progresses.. it kind of seems like you are or you're fishing for likes :p
Or this a constructive way to bump, using relative content?

Are you building this server as time progresses.. it kind of seems like you are or you're fishing for likes :p
Or this a constructive way to bump, using relative content?
Fishing for likes would be weird, cause likes doesn't give anything...
It's great way to Bump thread and make people more teased for server release :p

@Codex NG
The server is basicly complete, I found a few errors after upgrading to TFS 1.2 from 1.1 as well as found a few functions that I wanted to work differently as Im trying the server abit everyday.

I realised that I have put alot of time into different updates and that it would be stupid to now show them, it is also a strategy to get people interested with actual material. I don't like normal bumps for servers as it says "I don't have anything new to show or say and no player takes their time to say anything about my server so I have to bump".

Last edited:
@Codex NG
The server is basicly complete, I found a few errors after upgrading to TFS 1.2 from 1.1 as well as found a few functions that I wanted to work differently as Im trying to server abit everyday.

I realised that I have put alot of time into different updates and that it would be stupid to now show them, it is also a strategy to get people interested with actual material. I don't like normal bumps for servers as it says "I don't have anything new to show or say and no player takes their time to say anything about my server so I have to bump".

We all know about your server.. and we are eager for its release :)

@Zasranets - Haha thank you, I hope you'll give it a shot! :)
Could you explain the part: "Not able to play a server with generic monsters and such?"​
What I meant is that the server has so many custom features, but then it has the regular monsters from tibia along with other non-custom aspects. I find it beyond boring when you how hard each monster is, what they can drop, how to fight them, etc.. But hey we all have our own tastes so it is what it is! I still think I'll try it out because I'm a sucker for special loot/upgrade systems. :D

@Zasranets - I couldn't agree more, the time for custom monsters in this tiny and pretty simple Project is not "Worth it".
I have more Projects to complete that is half-made. ;)

@hehemidu , @Amusement , their is no Rookville without you guys.

@God Mythera - The website is basicly complete thanks to @HalfAway, we just don't want to put it "up" yet as we want it even more complete, I will show you soon. :)

@Codex NG - I am trying to complete the Bounty before the start, having a bit trouble.
The goal is to complete it so I can put a price on your head with my GM. :rolleyes: (Shh, don't tell anyone)

@Reaper Bandit - Cepasa? Absolut.

ROOKVILLE TEASERS:

HIGHEST LEVEL OF HONOUR:

A couple of cool features has been added in honour of the highest player on the server,
being the highest level must ofcourse be shown and be fancy!

The first is an effect that will shine on your character every 5 seconds.

HighestLvLEffect_zpspbkdmdkh.png

The second is a statue in the center of Rookville, in honour of you, or actually the highest level in Rookville.

HighestLvLStatue_zps1aqznpsp.png

Will you be the highest level?
Only a few hours left now!