• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] ThoraOT 7.4-7.72 CUSTOM MAP START 14.06.2017, 18:00

need next edition with h-rate but much ppl dont know how to make level and much ppl want play on this client.

@MexOrNotMex nice to play with no competitors huh ?
Well, if you dare to hunt in those places they do you will get ass-kicked...sooner or later.
I would suggest to add more options regarding where to go after rook, as this edition most of the people only went Thora and the pking was amazing around, kicking players that were mostly enjoying the server.
need next edition with h-rate but much ppl dont know how to make level and much ppl want play on this client.
I dont think this map fits higher rates. Rp's needs a small damage boost or atleast missing chance decrease. I would add some more weird quests for EK's to have some decent weapons as they start being a sux vocation compared with mages/rp's.

I don't know if the server advertisement were totally correct, as the community were made of 90% polish people. This server would rox if the next edition staff buy a otservlist advertisement and maybe we reach 300+ players. Now the problems comes from what people know or not, there will be a bunch of teams that won't dare to come play here due to knowing well others teams know how when and where to hunt, they won't like to show theirselves as noobs. Maybe adding a complete map guide with spawns like there is one in thora would help.
I've been enjoying the server so far...but being randomly killed over and over again by higher lvl's or bunch of noob polish(4-6 mages 40-50) teams ends up killing your motivation to continue, even more if you see 50%+ of the people that started playing already quited.
Besides all of this, if Eloth's team is the same staff as in Thora, i wonder what you were thinking when opening it just a little later than this server. Wondering you all care of was money, and seems Thora wasn't fitting your expectations.
Hopefully you can hear the players feedback and learn to make this server great as it deserves. Not like that 8.0 smashing keyboard shit. Where killing a monster is harder than killing a player.

Very well made server with a great map. Anyone who complains about not finding spawns and not knowing where stuff is, shouldnt be playing a custom map ot. Most of the reason I play custom map ots is because part of the fun is exploring the map and finding stuff yourself. You may find a quest that others haven't found yet or a spawn. There is a perfect world minimap on the site that will tell you all shops and stuff which is more than enough. Other than a few small bugs this is a great server, highly recommend.

its server like.. if u dont have makers and normal team u gonna probably exit after 1-2 deaths. this is normal situation, much ppl need higher exp rate. ITS ALL !! and premium for like 14 days or 7 no 30 xdddddddddd

Love the map, but i find the lack of quests disturbing :D
I was exploring around with my friend for like 3-4 hours last night and barely found any quests :(
Its pain to level knight, only better weapon i got a hold of was battle hammer from dwarf guard and its only few attacks better than startup weapon. Was camping wild warriors for an hour but no luck for war hammer. Alot of PKs, i mean when i got to main some 20+ mage killed me 3 times with SDs, a helpless level 8 knight :D what a score. Also got PKed by 44 rp, it seems like there wasn't enough people around and unless you went far away from city to some underground place, you were bound to get killed.

New world Thora soon :)

1. From 1 To 7 - x30
  2. From 8 To 20 - x25
  3. From 21 To 40 - x20
  4. From 41 To 51 - x15
  5. From 51 To 60 - x12
  6. From 61 To 70 - x10
  7. From 71 To 80 - x8
  8. From 81 To 120 - x6
  9. From 121 To 150 - x5
  10. From 151 - 4x
Magic 5x
Regen 5x
Skills 8x

Last edited:
I enjoyed this server very much and was upset to see it die, but I believe the biggest mistake was making exp rates too high, another server with higher rates won't fix it. With the former exp rates knights were appalling to play due to the fact it was very difficult to gather equipment and the fact that every other voc was superior. I don't know if it is too late, but a static low rate would have been able to survive longer in my opinion, with a limit to 3 MC ofc.

One mc on this shit "low" rate server provide u more runes than u can actualy throw (ofc promoted runemaker) and u are talking about 3mcs...

Also playing on any server made by eloth team is pointless they care how to soak as much money as they can and launch new and new edition without any changes also they are too lazy to even enter and respond to reports and ban few obvious recorded cheaters

Consider start in the first days of July, most of the students finishes final exams by then, and ofc children have its holiday times. Seriously I wish to have some rpg time! Wasn't able to play last edition :////

nice rates but i think too high, waiting for ot.

Last edited:
New world Thora soon :)

1. From 1 To 7 - x30
  2. From 8 To 20 - x25
  3. From 21 To 40 - x20
  4. From 41 To 51 - x15
  5. From 51 To 60 - x12
  6. From 61 To 70 - x10
  7. From 71 To 80 - x8
  8. From 81 To 120 - x6
  9. From 121 To 150 - x5
  10. From 151 - 4x
Magic 5x
Regen 5x
Skills 8x
Looking forward to play on it! Hopefully Eloth dies before it and wont be set new edition before Thora dies.