• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[FRANCE] Tibia Adventure 8.60

Udun

Solutions
Reaction score
38wJ85D.png

Tibia adventure. 8.60
MQB Team.

Wikia
: http://es.tibia-adventure-english.wikia.com/wiki/Wikia_Tibia_Adventure_ENGLISH

CHO67qS.png

A bit of history.

CHO67qS.png

There by the year 2007 two cousins first met what was an ot server, their dream was to create their own tibia, the place to have adventures, to see fantastic stories and to achieve great feats.

Now, after ten years of hard work, with stumbles, sorrows and glories and joys, that dream comes true. After several versions of test putting online the server some seasons finally our server can open to more demanding public and with great desire to enjoy the game to the maximum. Our vision is simple: to condense the best of the game into a new space, custom, with a great RPG spirit and designed to live great adventures, meet friends and descend to dangerous realms to do great quests.

dXuUFKo.png

We think that our greatest asset is our unique map, which as mentioned before, has taken 10 years to develop and complete, much learning has taken place, and there are still many challenges remain.

But we are happy to finally open to a large audience.

STAGES.

We present the following stages and game information:
Game version: 8.60
Protection Level: 50

EXP STAGES:

1 to 60 - x30
61 to 100 - x5
100 to 200 -x3
200+ x2

SKILLS:

Magic: x15
Skills: x25
Loot: x3
Mana regeneration: (normal players: x3 every 3 seconds; promoted players x4 every 3 seconds)

FRAGS:

RED SKULL:

Kills per day to get red skull: 10
Kills per week to get red skull: 70
Kills per month to obtain skull: 180

RED SKULL TIME: 5 DAYS

BLACK SKULL:
Kills per day to get black skull: 45
Kills per week to get black skull: 100
Kills per month to get black skull: 400

BLACK SKULL TIME: 20 DAYS

Hosted in europe

Our server has its website: Tibia Adventure

Where they can create their accounts and characters, and use all the features that a page can have, with a large panel of personal management.

Being a 100% custom map, we understand the difficulty of exploring an unknown world, so we also have 2 wikias in 2 different languages (English and Spanish), with all the information you can imagine, as well as quests guides, server information , hunting areas, raids information, addons, how to start and many more things.

kCaPM7C.png

bu3fxSF.png

SUPPORT

Our support is 24/7 and 0 lag, the server works without rest and without interruptions only having a server shutdown at 5 a.m (France time), which lasts a few seconds.

Our service to the player is personalized and unique, feel free to contact the administrative on duty for any problem or bug that may occur, we also give assistance within the game with any subject, apart from the above, we care to answer each of the Tickets which we receive on the web.

BG4Nb3A.png

PREMIUM.

An important point to consider is that we have decided to leave the premium account open, meaning that the premium is free for all players.

Our model will be based on a donation-store system with interesting features, but it is still in development, however, players can start playing Adventure right now with all the premium features for free.

CUSTOM CLIENT:

For the convenience of the user we have a custom client that will connect directly to the server.

But also if the player prefers it can enter with a normal version 8.60 using ip changer. It all depends on your personal preference.

7IXhbPj.png

qNKkx9A.png

Q8l2Rhv.png

MAP.:

The Tibia Adventure map is unique in its totality, made with a great effort that has taken years to complete. It has 8 cities with a total of 337 available houses. Hundreds of hunt locations (36304 monsters) and more than 200 quests, some are custom and some are classic known as:

Annihilator

Pits of Inferno (With the loot of "In service of Yalahar Quest" included)

Banshee Quest

Desert Quest

Arena Quest

Black Knight Quest

Demon Oak Quest

Blue Legs Quest

The Inquisition (Real Map)

Demon Helmet Quest

The Hidden City of Beregar (Firewalker boots Quest)

Elemental Spheres Quest

Among many others.

Apart from this there are many secrets created especially for the most daring and who want to live an incredible experience, finding great tresures and unique items.

RAIDS & EVENTS:

We have lots of raids, you can see more information in:

RAIDS

Every week we hold events such as:

Zombie event

Exp event

Open pvp duel zone (always open but once a week we give special prizes)

TluPyNx.png

COMMANDS:

!serverinfo - tells us our current rate according to our level, as well as rates of skills, ml, loot and lv protection.

!uptime - tell us the time it takes on the ot since the last shutdown with hotras and minutes

!online - shows us the names of other players who are online and their levels

!rank - shows the server level ranking

!frags - show your number of frags

!spells - show all the spells that you have

!exp - tell you how much experience you need for the next level

/saveme - save the progress of your character as a security measure

Among much others.

Enter and start your adventure!

Last edited:
Im having difficulties connecting. First account I created gets a message when I try to login that says I should activate my account through email, have not gotten any email.
Second account says wrong information..

Very nice starting area, map looks fun. Server is a bit too "RPG" for me though, 3 mana regen seems a bit low.

Last edited:
Im having difficulties connecting. First account I created gets a message when I try to login that says I should activate my account through email, have not gotten any email.
Second account says wrong information..

This is strange, do you are using ip changer or our client?
Please send a ticket on the website, we can fix it.

Very nice starting area, map looks fun. Server is a bit too "RPG" for me though, 3 mana regen seems a bit low.
In fact for promoted players (elite knight, master sorcerer, elder druid, royal paladin) is x4 and every 3 seconds, is pretty fast.

Wouldn't it be better if you setup a start date for server so people can gather, creater characters and all start at the same day. So you have a bigger community right from the start

Just saying, the server and map look insanely good and I bet it took a lot of time

Last edited:
Wouldn't it be better if you setup a start date for server so people can gather, creater characters and all start at the same day. So you have a bigger community right from the start

Just saying, the server and map look insanely good and I bet it took a lot of time

Ten years, to be precise.
What you say would be the best, but unfortunately we can not do it for a cost issue, we have already paid the server and we must keep it as long as possible, in any case, for new players it will not be difficult to reach an acceptable level, since you can go up to lv 60 in a couple hours doing some tasks, from here it gets more difficult and I would say that all our current players are fairly level.
We invite you to enter and enjoy all of this new adventure and know the content we have created for you!
Kind Regards.