• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Tibia PVP 7.4 OPEN BETA

to the sky

* made rings unlimited
* reduced gfb damage
* reduced soul from 15 to 10 on kill
* made more pvp areas in map

Afe5egx.jpg

OT slowly getting fixed and balanced. Worth playing.

So I tried this server today for the first time, first in the morning and then in the evening. A lot of changes were made today for the better, the server is actually pretty smooth now. The owner is very prone to listen to the players and has some great plans for this server such as changing the client to make it even more smooth, add quests, add new maps and try to balance vocations even further.

After the changes this evening this server is already worth playing even if it's in beta mode.

Make sure your opening the right client, caps-lock, etc.. It's working fine for other players.
i know what's happening maybe some people is using words at account at in old server that's not possible so you have to fix it in your website it used to happened to me

also you should add some antibot system for people with a little knowledge it's pretty easy to make blackdbot, others bots and macros to work here

i know what's happening maybe some people is using words at account at in old server that's not possible so you have to fix it in your website it used to happened to me
Can you give an example?

also you should add some antibot system for people with a little knowledge it's pretty easy to make blackdbot, others bots and macros to work here
Yes, it's coming. Thank you for helping.

Can you give an example?
for example i use znote + otx people was trying to make accounts like Zak124qka that isn't allowed at register.php you have to edit it to just allow numbers in accouts and avoid to using more than x nuber in my case i can't use more than 9 digits

Hello Sorn,

The Tibia 7.72 Client does not allow any letters or longer account numbers than 8 digits. If you need the piece of code to refuse such cases just hit me up @ Discord.

Kindest Regards,
Okke

for example i use znote + otx people was trying to make accounts like Zak124qka that isn't allowed at register.php you have to edit it to just allow numbers in accouts and avoid to using more than x nuber in my case i can't use more than 9 digits
I have registered on website, when i try in-game says invalid acc/pw
Fixed. Sorry for the inconvenience.

fine ot
bump
havoc
Thank you bro.

Hello Sorn,

The Tibia 7.72 Client does not allow any letters or longer account numbers than 8 digits. If you need the piece of code to refuse such cases just hit me up @ Discord.

Kindest Regards,
Okke
Really appreciate all the help you given me.

Back