• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Tibia PVP 7.4 OPEN BETA

pJoifkU.png

Map update is coming, and player base raised, play and test out.

As nobody is mentioning this, I can only assume it's an issue on my side.
I have garbage fps that makes it unplayable for me. Don't have this issue on other clients...

As nobody is mentioning this, I can only assume it's an issue on my side.
I have garbage fps that makes it unplayable for me. Don't have this issue on other clients...
It's same client as realistic war. Did you have lag there?

this ot isn't worth to play, idk why people say is smooth. Sd, uh don't register, this is unplayable. Also wand/burst so damage, can't tank mf uh on trap. Client shit too

really so retard ot, with 3 players target you mana drop 100% if u don't spam manafluid, can't shot sd. This ot is for noobs get fun there

funny this randoms only talktrashing not showing his pvp, for all this tards playing this ot come waropolis.online better than this shit
Lol, you're the only one complaining and advertising other servers on this thread. Stop bitching and go play whatever you want.

@Sorn It is not fixed with the delays still. I believe the delay has something to do with repeatability of right-clicking, for example try to switch on/off a street lamp, or use a ladder repeatedly. The first time you switch it on/off it responds instantly, but when repeated there is a delay as if you are exhausted. I believe this is why runes don't respond as intended, it's due to using right-click "too" fast. I hope you can fix this as soon as possible :)

@Sorn It is not fixed with the delays still. I believe the delay has something to do with repeatability of right-clicking, for example try to switch on/off a street lamp, or use a ladder repeatedly. The first time you switch it on/off it responds instantly, but when repeated there is a delay as if you are exhausted. I believe this is why runes don't respond as intended, it's due to using right-click "too" fast. I hope you can fix this as soon as possible :)
Fixed, you can test on streetlamp now. Thank you for feedback.

Last edited by a moderator:
Remove so that you don't need souls to use spells? Exevo mort hur says need soul????????

It doesn't make sence

Now the repeated "use" clicking is fixed, but there are some other errors instead:
1. the character gets stuck when changing floors
2. you can't use at all when running (eg. close doors, eat mushrooms etc) without huge stepbacks

add players amount online on website, so people don't have to login into client and say !online to see if there are people to fight. Also, there are already people using aim bot, so this anti bot client has to improve or put someone that bans the aim botters.

Back