• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Tibia PVP 7.4 OPEN BETA

This server can not compete with RW because:

1.Engine is too slow from the newer type of Tibia.

Yesterday when i little play on server i have 3 x dead by bugs because energy ring no work good fast , when sometime use fast mana fluids , the same style to runes.

If you fast use many mana fluids some times sd or uh no work good.

2. Ots have ip style many noob rpg serwers for 2 day play and off.
You should change the name to a more recognizable name.

3. No have good page with statistics frags and how many players online.

4. Any best custom clients no help you vs boters , you must search and ban manually.

Now the repeated "use" clicking is fixed, but there are some other errors instead:
1. the character gets stuck when changing floors
2. you can't use at all when running (eg. close doors, eat mushrooms etc) without huge stepbacks
Hi :) It's because we tried to make an anti-dashing system tonight, and it looks like it also makes the player stop moving when right clicking on bp and not just on floor. I removed the changes we made now.

add players amount online on website, so people don't have to login into client and say !online to see if there are people to fight. Also, there are already people using aim bot, so this anti bot client has to improve or put someone that bans the aim botters.
Website will get a huge do-over, but it's not the main focus atm.

We're using the same client as RW ;)

Yesterday when i little play on server i have 3 x dead by bugs because energy ring no work good fast ,
Energy rings have 0 delay whatsoever, you just failed.

If you fast use many mana fluids some times sd or uh no work good.
We have lowered the exhaust now.

3. No have good page with statistics frags and how many players online.
This is 2nd priority after bugs get fixed ingame.

4. Any best custom clients no help you vs boters , you must search and ban manually.
Ye, usually other players report them.

Please keep in mind that we're in beta mode and rw has been around for 10 years. It's naive to think that we can surpass them in a week. But we're getting there.

Thank you for your feedback :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Energy rings have 0 delay whatsoever, you just failed.

Not just the ring did not work fast enough, I only had such bugs twice in a few months of playing on rw.

On this server I had this bug 2 or 3 times in one day.
I died, and after dead have energy ring on ring sloot with 500-600 mana.

Next time if have this bug i can make screen or movie after dead with energy ring on sloot.

These kinds of errors even happen on real tibi, I have seen such cases on a newer version of tibi on human strims.

But it is strange that more than one accident happened in one day.

The truth is that the engines from the newer Tibia are slower than the old engines and the server will never be as efficient as you believe in it, it will never be as good rw style.

I also found that time ring has no effect while being on, is that intended?
Time ring working, but it depends on which floor you are running, you won't get speed boost on cobblestone floor, and u get speedboost on dirt and mud underground. Floor you are running on changes yours speed.

1.Not just the ring did not work fast enough, I only had such bugs twice in a few months of playing on rw.

2.On this server I had this bug 2 or 3 times in one day.

3.Next time if have this bug i can make screen or movie after dead with energy ring on sloot.

4.These kinds of errors even happen on real tibi, I have seen such cases on a newer version of tibi on human strims.

5.But it is strange that more than one accident happened in one day.

6.The truth is that the engines from the newer Tibia are slower than the old engines and the server will never be as efficient as you believe in it, it will never be as good rw style.

1. AS Sorn said, this server have like not even a 1 week of changes etc. Peoples give's feedback and things are changed, amd u keep copareing RW to TIBIA PVP while its 2 other war servers.

2. Ye, becouse energy ring had exhaust when puting ON, now this exhaust is completely gone, but there is some bug while u make specific action that may exhaust the ring usage.

3.You don't need, everyone know what you mean.

4. Ye actually e ring exhaust are on multiple OTs, and u keep comparing this OT to Realistic and crying about e ring.

5.Ye it is strange becouse there is something that makeing e ring exhausted, it may be ladder or smth else, we need to test.

6. Bro, you're still crying that this server won't be as good as RW, while you gave only "e-ring not go IN" argument ???
Rw have other coding, so things work other- maybe smoother there, but give this server some time. It will be diffrent than.
Also, if you want another RW server here, go take Master Vegas hand and go cry lil more together that isn't a perfect Realistic copy ... jeez what a kid.

On RW u have huge lag on whole server every few minutes becouse of save or some shit, which freezes whole server and make fights go other way etc, so why u cry bout this engine , while you have ZERO lags on this ot, just a lack of coding which propably be fixed in future.

In my opinion, it will not work better than RW on my opinion.

Older engines are simply faster than new ones.

I do not attack this server, I only express my opinions.

How will the server look like in the future we will see with the passage of time.

It's good that he is trying to do something for the players, because there is no other alternative to RW for now.

There is only Waropolis War USA, but there are too big lags there.

Not just the ring did not work fast enough, I only had such bugs twice in a few months of playing on rw.

On this server I had this bug 2 or 3 times in one day.

Next time if have this bug i can make screen or movie after dead with energy ring on sloot.

These kinds of errors even happen on real tibi, I have seen such cases on a newer version of tibi on human strims.

But it is strange that more than one accident happened in one day.

The truth is that the engines from the newer Tibia are slower than the old engines and the server will never be as efficient as you believe in it, it will never be as good rw style.
In my opinion, it will not work better than RW on my opinion.

Older engines are simply faster than new ones.

I do not attack this server, I only express my opinions.

How will the server look like in the future we will see with the passage of time.

It's good that he is trying to do something for the players, because there is no other alternative to RW for now.

There is only Waropolis War USA, but there are too big lags there.
If you could make a short clip that would be great. Again, we're using the EXACT same client as RW - so no difference there (the engine you're mentioning). We're even using the same host in France, so no difference in ping either. Don't hesitate to share ways on how we can improve and make it more enjoyable to play. Thank you.

I think @Sorn is doing a good job on this server - he works hard to improve this server and fix bugs , this server has potential to beat realistic war because admin is mature and don't make stupid actions like we all know had occured many times on rw after Victor bought it.
Hopefully Admin will keep working on this server and ppl will give it a chance, maybe he can make better name of the server, he can also make stats page etc but first he need to fix bugs like change outfit etc and after that I think he will add basic functions to the site and some quests/arenas/new maps to the game etc.
Community needs to give Tibia PVP a chance, u don't have any alternatives ATM - Waropolis is hosted in usa, and no admins there, here u got nice server in EU who still improves and hard worker mature admin :).

I think @Sorn is doing a good job on this server - he works hard to improve this server and fix bugs , this server has potential to beat realistic war because admin is mature and don't make stupid actions like we all know had occured many times on rw after Victor bought it.
Hopefully Admin will keep working on this server and ppl will give it a chance, maybe he can make better name of the server, he can also make stats page etc but first he need to fix bugs like change outfit etc and after that I think he will add basic functions to the site and some quests/arenas/new maps to the game etc.
Community needs to give Tibia PVP a chance, u don't have any alternatives ATM - Waropolis is hosted in usa, and no admins there, here u got nice server in EU who still improves and hard worker mature admin :).
Thank you for your kind words. It's really the players who are improving the server by giving good advice, some of them even code/map to make it better.

Yes, quests and website is the next thing right after bugs are fixed.

Added machete quest
Please give your feedback on it.

Made it so that people who take quest don't get affected by change map.

Last edited by a moderator:
AdwgyVP.png

Paladin magic level 18->15
Paladin distance fighting 75->80
Mana fluid regen (90-120)->(60-90)
Max level 60->55
Added machete quest
Decreased wand damage
Decreased healing spells exhaust
Decreased mana fluid exhaust

A4EwMha.jpg

Outfit bug fixed. You can now change outfit. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Back