• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Tibia PVP 7.4 OPEN BETA

D

Deleted 224045

*** TIBIA OLD SCHOOL PVP-ENFORCED SERVER 7.4 ***

SERVER IS IN BETA MODE
* Appreciate great advice.

You earn coins by killing players, which can be used to buy better weapons, wands, bolts, armors, shields and boots.

* IP: tibiapvp.com
* Client: 7.4 (custom ANTI-BOT client)
* Map: RL map
* Starting level 50 - max level 55

* Easy to hit SD (tibianic client)
* Free and unlimited runes/ammo, rings
* Click and aim, old school style
* UH-trap
* Push players fast
* Manafluid heals 60-90 (fast cooldown)
* Custom weapons, wands (old) and bolts
* Custom armors and shields (gives skill and ml)
* Original new spells for EACH vocation
* Free premium

Special thanks to: Qbazzz (client), komaskt (source), Ond (source), Michel Der Heidi (map/testing), Neptune (testing), Okke (guidance).

* NO server resets, unless major updates (most likely never)
* Feedback is deeply appreciated

V7S41Xx.png

s2tJeNt.png

Last edited by a moderator:
* Fixed ring exhaust
* Fixed distance weapon exhaust
* Fixed diagonal move + mwall exhaust
* Fixed mwall on doors

* fixed registration (people had trouble logging in because they used letters in their acc. name) - the acc name needs to be all numbers 0-9 (max 8 numbers)

* removed right-click dashing.
* made running more smooth

Can't even try this ot, cuz all peoples online are training mlvl on trainers ;/

Yeah, that's a challenge. There has been many players logging on and leaving when they see there aren't players online. So all my friends are going to pvp January 27, that will make people come.

We're also going to create a 50 euro tournament for best pvp video.

Bro no point in makeing some tournaments etc... better fix things cuz this ot is unplayable ;P
U can use healing spells and offensive spells at the same time, maybe u left this on point, but it makes pvp not that interesting for peoples that used to play 7.4 tibia :/.
Pz after killing peoples should be 1minute not 15 minutes.
Fix mana fluid exhaust for wayyy less.
Fix that u can go up the ladder while being exhausted or moving.
Make rings infinite.
You can't mw behind , after makeing sqm, like it won't even mwall at all.
Using Uh's, manas and sds while running is really slompy.
You can't buy runes at shop and pot's etc.
you shouldn't be able to kil yourself and gain coins.
And most important , fix that u won't lose exp on 50 lvl and under 45 mlvl.
Delete trainers xD this is war ot or what ...
With time rings, 50lvl+ and bohs u re not even able to hit sds on this ot, cuz its really slompy and players are so fast also.
You can't put e-ring on after shooting sd or healing (exhausted)
You can shoot burst/wand faster when spamming on battle list.
Manas give 50-150 mana ?? Make it 60-95
Fix deathloss - make it max 0,5 lvl down per death.
Fix burst dmg so they hit same hits each shot

And using manas and uhs on yourself is really slompy, also shooting sds on the target.

And much more. This is like 15 minutes gameplay checklist.

Last edited:
U can use healing spells and offensive spells at the same time, maybe u left this on point, but it makes pvp not that interesting for peoples that used to play 7.4 tibia :/.
Will fix.

Pz after killing peoples should be 1minute not 15 minutes.
Pz is 5 minutes after killing and 1 minute after attack.

Fix mana fluid exhaust for wayyy less.
How fast would you like to have it? It's at 1 second now. It's pretty fast.

Fix that u can go up the ladder while being exhausted or moving.
Will fix.

Make rings infinite.
Rings and amulets are free except for might ring and ssa.

You can't mw behind , after makeing sqm, like it won't even mwall at all.
mwall behind what?

Using Uh's, manas and sds while running is really slompy.
With time rings, 50lvl+ and bohs u re not even able to hit sds on this ot, cuz its really slompy and players are so fast also.
Do you prefer lower levels?

You can't buy runes at shop and pot's etc.
Yes, you can.

you shouldn't be able to kil yourself and gain coins.
Will fix.

And most important , fix that u won't lose exp on 50 lvl and under 45 mlvl.
There's a NPC on the top floor in temple where you can reset back to starting level/skills for 1 gold coin.

Will fix.

You can shoot burst/wand faster when spamming on battle list.
Will fix.

Manas give 50-150 mana ?? Make it 60-95
Manafluids heal like RL. 50 - 150 yes.

It's at 3%, approximately what you're asking for.

Thank you, appreciate you took the time to share your advice.

Will fix.
1How fast would you like to have it? It's at 1 second now. It's pretty fast.
2Rings and amulets are free except for might ring and ssa.
3mwall behind what?
4Do you prefer lower levels?
5Yes, you can.
6There's a NPC on the top floor in temple where you can reset back to starting level/skills for 1 gold coin.
7Manafluids heal like RL. 50 - 150 yes.

1 I used to have no exhaust on mana fluid like on realistic war or some other 7.4 ot's, so thats why i complain, also - by slompy - i mean that u really need to stand in place or use ctrl+arrow to stop your char like for a half of second to use MF, while on other ot's, not even talking about RW, you can do it way faster by just using mf 1 sqm in front of you while running- this is what i mean slompy.
2 I mean ye, they are free, but with infinite ering/tring its way easier like on Realistic, e ring never ends so u won't die while it ends and they just take less inventory slots, and save time buyin bps and rings right?.
3 I mean, when you want to make mw on your spot, and you move or cross walk and mw behind(where u was standing) and it won't shot anyway. (Like exhaust on shooting mwall after moving)
4 No, I mean that its way harder to hit an SD on your ot, than on Realistic or other 7.4 Ot's, smth make's it more difficult, can't point what exactly, maybe that u need really to not move and try to hit sd.
5. You can buy this and that, but npc are mixed, not clearly visible what they offer, and you need to write full rune name etc. also u need to pay 1gp for some runes, it should be all free :).
6. Ye i know about this npc, but still It would be way easier if you just couldn't lose lvls on lv 50 and 45 mlvl , instead going to some npc and spending 1gp to reset it .
7. I am used to 7.4 ot's and normal mf never gave more than 120 mana :/ also 50-150 is a huge gap, u can get few times 140+ and sometimes like 50-60 in a row ,its weird

1 I used to have no exhaust on mana fluid like on realistic war or some other 7.4 ot's, so thats why i complain
Fixed

3 I mean, when you want to make mw on your spot, and you move or cross walk and mw behind(where u was standing) and it won't shot anyway. (Like exhaust on shooting mwall after moving)
Fixed

7. I am used to 7.4 ot's and normal mf never gave more than 120 mana :/ also 50-150 is a huge gap, u can get few times 140+ and sometimes like 50-60 in a row ,its weird
Fixed

Fixed.

Delete trainers xD this is war ot or what ...
Fixed. Stats and ml are static now.

Fixed.

Fixed. Lowered it from 3% to 2%

Fix burst dmg so they hit same hits each shot
Fixed

to the sky

EDIT: Fixed server crashing

Actually great war server, GM fixed tone of stuff and he is online alot of time, serv is worth giving a try.

Back