• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Tibianic.org - Custom 7.4 Client

Im guessing you already use the custom client? I sometimes got that error but I exit client and try again and it worked. Anyways server is off for server reboot atm and they are probably updating some things because its taking longer than normal.

Maybe someone has a mc to this ot? i need it to play on other ot when i'm making runes xd

dmwtv7.jpg

war started

http://tibianic.org/

Hello guys,
long story short - both of our servers (the webserver and the gameserver) were shut down due to "copyright infringement", for sure it's not over yet and all I can say is see you soon! We will get rid of trademarks such as Tibia and for sure using Cipsoft client will be illegal ;)

-Iryont

interesting stuff.

1. could be a hoax while iryont launches the new homepage? (drakoth's stats went down 4 updates yesterday ^^)

although if it's not, i wonder why serious oldstyle servers appear such a target?

("typed" this on an on screen keyboard with a laptop mousepad, that's why it seems retarded ^^)

It's not any kind of 'hoax'. This story began some time ago when we received first email with shutdown request. However, I don't want to describe it in details here, but we won't give up. Right now we are moving all files to the new server in another hosting company. They wants to play so we will play.

It's not any kind of 'hoax'. This story began some time ago when we received first email with shutdown request. However, I don't want to describe it in details here, but we won't give up. Right now we are moving all files to the new server in another hosting company. They wants to play so we will play.

GL in playing with such a big company like CipSoft.

@jacker, do u know why u were targeted instead of the 500 ppl 99% identical to tibia 8.7 servs... or like realots which aledgedly uses cipsofts own files? p.s why no warning 2 the players when the 1st email was received? ;p

@rith, i've read that cipsoft is bankrupt/well on the way to bankruptcy^^ could be bs though

It's back on now which is good. ;) The website and forum are down for development.

tibianic.org said:
Hello guys,
long story short - both of our servers (the webserver and the gameserver) were shut down due to "copyright infringement", for sure it's not over yet and all I can say is see you soon! We will get rid of trademarks such as Tibia and for sure using Cipsoft client will be illegal ;)

The game server should be back online! Unfortunately we had to reset the world state to yesterday due to database lost in process, but so far so good so let the game begin again!
Wesite will be off for now, we have to make a new one (own layout and change some things due to copyrighted trademark as is Tibia).

Also since some people requested here is the paypal payment method for premium:
/paypal.html

-Iryont

Never played ClassicTibia, expect like 3 seconds til I realized I couldn't play due to crap FPS with Win7. Uhm, I play under "Midnight". NABZ0R SORK :D

Who might you be anyways? D:

Back