• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Warloria - 7.72 war server RESET ONLINE 21:00 TONIGHT!

Last Man was banned for 5 seconds for being a son of a bitch. (/kick Last Man) :p

I already pmed gail about the online-list problem but he doesnt response probally it isnt that important...

king regards jeffry,

It was nice. I will put together a few cams to a movie later.

bump , 30 players logged in simultaniously this weekend. you guys wanna see a carlin map? worr finished it some week ago, or keep thais for abit?

switch map every day! :D Thais Tuesday, Venore Wednesday, Carlin Conday (damn)

It was nice. I will put together a few cams to a movie later.

Got cam for this serv?

Last edited by a moderator:
great server, looking for team
just start help to kill anyone with anyone you see, like if u see 2 ppl killing eachother, attack one of them so the other one will think you team, works for the most ppl in this ot which have random team

bump , 30 players logged in simultaniously this weekend. you guys wanna see a carlin map? worr finished it some week ago, or keep thais for abit?

Carlin map have badgers :w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t:

Got cam for this serv?

Search for "atube" recorder. It's a really light screen recorder. If you change output to wmv it won't lag at all. Also just record the ingame rectangle, leave runes and shit out of it.

Back