• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Frozen Flame

Sex Panther

Frozen Flame Developer
Reaction score
Frozen Flame

Advertisement Is Below to see about the server :) This Project Is 2 Weeks From Launch

We are looking for the following positions:​
Mapper
Scripter (Lua Xml)
Scripter (C++)

Applications (Please fill out and Post Here (Or PM Me)
Code:
Name:
Job Applying For:
Past Job Experience:
Ot Experience:
Amount of time per day you can put into your job:
Example Of Work: (If Mapper, Screenshot Of Your Best Work) (If Coder example of the most complex script you have made)

**All Applications Will Be Checked Daily**

dbqGbOVQMb.png
Like This Post If Your Excited For This Server/Appreciate Our Effort!

Staff List
Owner:Scripters: Sex Panther, Samu, Vanderlay
Mappers: Sex Panther
Forum Manager: Sex Panther, Xourus, Vanderlay
Web Designer/Modifier: ThaCore​

Servers Completetion
Scripts: 100%
Map: 95%
Balancing: 80%

What we want to know Is:
Post Your Answers Please! Every Opinion Helps! :)
Question: Custom Client (Yes/No?)
Question: Since Its Highrate, Teleport Based Or Shipmaster?

Server Information
Client: 8.54 (Possibly Custom Client)
Experience Rate: 100x and down
Experience From Pvp: 10x
Magic: 15x
Skills: 30x
Lootrate: 2x
Server Type: Rpg/Pvp-E

Rpg/Pvp-E Server
Frozen Flame is a RPG and PvP-E server. We pride ourselves in a unique and interesting quest line but with the thrill of sinister and trapping pvp. On Frozen Flame the fastest way to level is through experiencing from monsters and quests however teaming up with some friends and taking down a high level is a nice way to get some quick levels.

Dungeons
We have made Frozen Flame to be a long playing server. This is not a server to play for 2 days, get level 1k from killing demons then orshabaals then some 1,000,000 experience monster. We have over 22 Scripted and Unique Mapped Dungeons to keep you entertained from level 50 to your highest achievement. Dungeons are not only great for experiencing with friends but they are the best way to loot rare armor and weapons.

Dungeons are not just for big party's. On Frozen Flame there are 3 sizes of dungeons, 3-6 Person dungeons, 2 person (duo) dungeons and 1 person (solo) dungeons. All dungeons have a 15 minute timer limit on them which is plenty of time, usually a dungeon can be completed within 5 minutes. Bosses are designed to require a best equipped group, as dungeons cannot be "ran" as in WoW where a level 85 kills everything with one hit till your done, here you must be a required level gap to do certain instances. Example 100-250 etc. So make sure your members are well equipped.​

Unique Vocations
We Have so far only have 3 vocations that will be introduced, with 2-3 more to come within the next 1-2 weeks before release. Current vocations are

Gladiator: Two-Handed Weapon Damage Dealer
Protector: One-Handed/Shield Blocker
Priest Target Healer/Buffer/Holy Nukes

Make Your Character Yours
Credits To Molten Dawn For This Idea​
Keep your character custom and yours with stat points! From bosses, quests and gold you can get Stat Scrolls which when consumed give you one point to point one of the following stats
Endurance: Increasing your max health points (amount depends on vocation)
Wisdom: Increasing your max mana points (amount depends on vocation)
Chance: Increasing your loot luck (0.5% per point, max 25)

Enchanting
Credits To: Mock, (Furthermore Edited By Me)​
Through the game you will loot and are able to buy upgrade crystals which can be used to give your gear +stats such as health, mana, skills and movement speed, these depend on your stone. Also upgrade the element of your weapons with enchanted gems which unlike tibia doesnt lower the damage and add element damage, but strictly add element damage, unlike tibia these weapons dont only have 1000 charges but have infinite charges (but can be changed from element to element)​

A Unique Story
Frozen Flame has a large and interesting storyline for you to enjoy while you pg to become the top player on the server, hunt, but be entertained :)

Updated Frequently
This server has been worked on for over half a year, gone through multiple large tests with fellow friends and will undergo a short beta before launch.

A side note we will be posting updates and youtubes of the server every 24-48 hours max. Give feedback, Answer Our Questions and Like this post and most of all support us!

How Can We Support This Project?
Simple, Post our banner in your signature! All support is very grateful and great to see :D
Code:
[URL="http://otland.net/f251/project-norway-8-54-custom-client-frozen-flame-121941/"][CENTER][IMG]http://i52.tinypic.com/wv7cat.png[/IMG][/CENTER][/URL]

Where can we read more?
This week we will be releasing our forum where you can read more about the vocations, quests and story line!​

Last edited:
Name: fly!ng
Job Applying For: mapper
Past Job Experience: Not really did worked on any big projects or so
Ot Experience: 5~ years, had own servers 4~ years ago, probably all with 80+ players online which was a lot for 7.6 ;p
Example Of Work: (If Mapper, Screenshot Of Your Best Work) (If Coder example of the most complex script you have made)
http://otland.net/f57/world-tyrion-69931/#post716684
(quite a long time ago tho :p)

Name:Ant3
Job Applying For:Mapper˛,[gm?]
Past Job Experience:Mapping for Demonika,Centera,Forgottenms.hopto.org....and some more
Ot Experience:Had own servers;
Example Of Work: Add me on msn and i will show you something [email protected]

Hello, Sex Panther!

I seen that you need a Lua scripter?
Maybe i can join your team?

Well here is my info:

Name: Andreas
Job Applying For: Scripter (Lua,xml)
Past Job Experience: Scripted for some rl map projects and some custom maps..
Ot Experience: Had own server for like over 3 months ago..
Amount of time per day you can put into your job: Like over 4 hours i can script for you.
Example Of Work: I've created custom client, made some scripts.. send me a pm and i can talk more about this!

Hope you choose me, hope you enjoy reading!

I want to join ur team as Scripter

Some info about me:-

Name: Karim
Job Applying For: Scripter LUA,XML
Past Job Experience: I have been scripting from about 20 month
Ot Experience: I was god in many ots (Evolutions) like Aldoria.sytes.net and many...And i was have my own server too
Amount of time per day you can put into your job: about 5 except sunday
Example Of Work: Custm spells,Cool npcs and we can talk more on msn ([email protected])

I hope to join ur team!

Sex panther, I know Wartio & karim... They have applied as scripter for me too..

1. Wartio was my scripter:) awesome dude, I would take him..
2. Karim, this guy says he script ... but he isnt trustable.. he just want CM/GM, when you are ingame he says that he will bring players and wont script..
Because he cant script..

This guy u r talking about his name is kimo and i know him he dont know anything about scripting
So dont say anything about me cuz i dont know u and i think u dont know me too
And u can check my scripting at drunken.zapto.org
My name is Admin Karim there and u can check this and u will know if i can script or not

Heya, I can fosho map for ya..
Name: Brad Osbourn
Job Applying For: Mapper
Past Job Experience: Been a mapper on OTland for about 6 months and have mapped for various projects.
Ot Experience: Been on OTs as a player and staff for 1 year now and hope to keep on goin'
Amount of time per day you can put into your job: 6-10 hours
Example Of Work: (If Mapper, Screenshot Of Your Best Work) (If Coder example of the most complex script you have made) Making a fresho one.

Panther, the only people who called him 'bad' were flamers, such as Rushcrush and Macgregor.
I've seen his mapping, it is vivid, and detailed, without them trying to pull away from the fact that it is a 2d game.

It looks good, it compliments the mapping, but doesn't over do the doodads and such.

PS: Teleport Based. Saves us that extra bit of stress to not have to walk to the cliche wood, and the cliche boat and the cliche boat NPC.
Atleast we know what we are doing with teleports :p

Name: Andrew Kanga ( yes it's weird )
Past Job Experience: I am a new mapper and I was hopin to make this my first serious project
Ot Experience: Ive played on OTs for 2 years and had a few staffing positions and people loved me.
Amount of time per day you can put into your job: 5 or 6 hours
Example Of Work: (If Mapper, Screenshot Of Your Best Work) You can check out my mapping threa that I made in the mapping showoff ( kangarews mapping thread )

Last edited:
Back