• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Furia - oldschool project

Are you interested in such a server?

• Total voters

Vee

Oldschool Tibia
Reaction score
cooltext662743472.png

Small introduction
I have had an idea for quite a while now to create an oldschool server that allows the players to re-discover the game. For myself, Tibia was the most fun when I still had to learn a lot about it. Currently, a lot of oldschool servers have been launched with the following result: people start to power game right after the start to hit level 100 in no-time and afterwards start to war which will eventually lead to boredom because there’s nothing more to do…I will prevent players from getting bored with A LOT of new content!

The game client
The game engine will be based on version 7.72. The main reason for this version is its graphic options ( DirectX5, 9 and OpenGL ). This way every OS ( apart from Unix systems ) can play the server without latency.

Even though the game client will be based on version 7.72 its sprites will be mixed with those from version 7.4 for the real oldschool feeling.

Classes
Furia’s classes will be different from the original vocations of Tibia. Every new inhabitant of the server will automatically receive the class ‘citizen’. As a citizen your melee, defensive and distance skills are very limited as well as your magical abilities.

After reaching a specific level you can specialize yourself in either a warrior, mage, archer or a healer. These classes all have higher tiers to achieve.

Rates
Our experience table will be altered to make sure level 100 isn’t an easy task to accomplish. Our rates will vary from 12x experience to 0.8x experience; the higher level you get the less experience you will receive upon killing a monster.

You will advance skills 5x faster than normal and your magic level will advance 2x as fast as normal.
Drop rate will be 2x the normal drop.

Do mind that this is yet just an idea! I need feedback from the community to be able to create a good server!

Kind regards,

Vee

[ Your ideas will be saved right here ]
- empty

Back