• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[GERMANY] [7.4X] [Competitibia] [Custom Real-Map] [Shipping] [x1] [LEARN SPELLS] No Resets MC LIMIT

Server Website/AAC
http://competitibia.world
Server Address
competitibia.world
Server Port
Client Protocol
I am a little torn/on the fence of the thought of losing everything guaranteed in 1-2 weeks. Having said that, I think leaving it to "thin air" of when the server will reset is wrong. There needs to be a hard deadline on when next season will be in my opinion, not whenever it feels like its good.
I do think monthly (specially for the first time) might be the best way to go. Its only 4 weeks, not everyone plays 24/7 so the progress in 4 weeks might not be as extensive as you may feel it will be. Also, winning for a season, might feel good if its longer than 3 days before reset. Getting a good item from a gem box, will also feel better if it lasts for a few more days than just a couple before a wipe.

Another thought is PvP in rook. I think that will hurt your server. I think you should enable PvP in rook ONLY for those staying past level 9 there. I can already see a griefer rook stayer killing as many people as he can before they can get to main.

I am a little torn/on the fence of the thought of losing everything guaranteed in 1-2 weeks. Having said that, I think leaving it to "thin air" of when the server will reset is wrong. There needs to be a hard deadline on when next season will be in my opinion, not whenever it feels like its good.
I do think monthly (specially for the first time) might be the best way to go. Its only 4 weeks, not everyone plays 24/7 so the progress in 4 weeks might not be as extensive as you may feel it will be. Also, winning for a season, might feel good if its longer than 3 days before reset. Getting a good item from a gem box, will also feel better if it lasts for a few more days than just a couple before a wipe.

Another thought is PvP in rook. I think that will hurt your server. I think you should enable PvP in rook ONLY for those staying past level 9 there. I can already see a griefer rook stayer killing as many people as he can before they can get to main.
I see your point about pvp on rook and level 9 barrier is a great idea that I agree on!
I will rethink the monthly wipe for now it is said weekly/bi weekly but I guess we will do a poll on first day for people to vote
anyhow everything can change per season. we can gather community feedback after each and decide how long next will be and what rates will be available.

I had a very interesting idea how to create a pvp system that would block different types of bots.

You can disable the ability to shoot runes other than put a rune quickly on the ground and shoot with mouse straight from the ground.

It's going to be a Western for gunslingers, you need to have a quick hand to lay down the rune first and shoot the guy before he takes the rune from you or throws it in the water or trash.

I propose another antibot idea to remove the runes from the game and create a soccer ball that would act as an sd that can't take to backpack.

Then you add to the map a lot of npc places where you can buy new balls for 100 gp each and people just run to the hunting spot with balls pushing them on the ground, no one has a bot that can shoot a soccer ball straight from the ground to other players.

I know these ideas are weird, but your server is weird too so you can think of equally weird solutions.

Last edited:
I already have anti cheating measurements in-game :) I won't tell you how they work because that would be giving upperhand to the cheaters.
Western for gunslingers 🤠😆😆😆😆

we will add western when ankrahmun and darashia will be added in future versions.
but first we need to check how this new game mechanics affect the game.
(the more players the more gems so I feel like it might be the new sought after items)

Last edited:
You've had people spread word of your project and nothing came of it, and they did you a favor by providing feedback. I think sometimes it's better to swallow your pride and adjust certain perspectives for the vision of your project if you want people to care.

Your model of a server without ships may not work in practice.

I've been through situations on servers with ships where larger teams kill players and then wait in the temple not letting you develop your character so you can't get back at them.

If someone kills you with a large team of 15 or 20 people and follows you all the time from the moment you die, you won't be able to run out and swim to another place, just removing the exiva spell won't help you.

It's different if you remove the exiva spell. added random respawn in different cities and no way to check on the website where you respawn after death.

love idea about no boats, and connected edron to main land. tho i read very low from posts idk much more xd < tho this idea hyped me :D GG
Post automatically merged:

I've been through situations on servers with ships where larger teams kill players and then wait in the temple not letting you develop your character so you can't get back at them.

If someone kills you with a large team of 15 or 20 people and follows you all the time from the moment you die, you won't be able to run out and swim to another place, just removing the exiva spell won't help you.

It's different if you remove the exiva spell. added random respawn in different cities and no way to check on the website where you respawn after death.
hes idea can be grinded :))) i believe so

Ok mister Clint Eastwood. I'm not changing my idea about boats
The whole point of this server is that it can be dominated u realize they can have character on each temple? And check anyways? It's ment to be griefable world that's why u can lure monsters to town etc. The whole point of tibia is power remember in old day level ment power? It's gonna be same here. Just change nickname or make better team I'm sure there is gonna be "police teams" that will get up and fight dominant griefers or the world's power is never gonna shift from the group and they will be the winners
Why play if it's gonna reset atleast you can wear a crown of king that you conquered the server with or without team because some items in future seasons might help you overpower 1v4 as rare perk drops but I guess I already unveil too much about future systems ;) if u wanna cry about people playing game ask tibiantis for nonpvp world kid.

I feel like there is no point having a conversation with people hating or giving their own ideas some constructive criticism I accept but I'm not gonna change my major decisions about MY server. So good luck and have fun if u not gonna play then u can pay me and I will host you ur server on ur rules and rates as long as u can afford a hosting service. If you can't keep your blablabla to yourself atleast until it starts and others have chance to voice their opinions from experience they gonna get from it

BY THE WAY
do not get distracted by highscores and amount of players registered
most players register minutes before start. also I am not gonna create bunch of fake characters just so people think someone is gonna play.
there is no reason to fake it. Its a server for fun to take a break from all the same servers opening I could easily open 7.4 rl map highrate same map same everything task system no runes in shop. people gonna buy manas and spam runes or make botfarms where is fun in that? lets skip those hiccups we are adults have jobs etc. Let people just enjoy a bit of the game without having others make unfair advantage at that cost.
(runes in shop were added to deter runefarms that does not mean they wont be there but they will have to make the runes under my radar and that is gonna be very hard)

Last edited:
Ok mister Clint Eastwood. I'm not changing my idea about boats
The whole point of this server is that it can be dominated u realize they can have character on each temple? And check anyways? It's ment to be griefable world that's why u can lure monsters to town etc. The whole point of tibia is power remember in old day level ment power? It's gonna be same here. Just change nickname or make better team I'm sure there is gonna be "police teams" that will get up and fight dominant griefers or the world's power is never gonna shift from the group and they will be the winners
Why play if it's gonna reset atleast you can wear a crown of king that you conquered the server with or without team because some items in future seasons might help you overpower 1v4 as rare perk drops but I guess I already unveil too much about future systems ;) if u wanna cry about people playing game ask tibiantis for nonpvp world kid.

I feel like there is no point having a conversation with people hating or giving their own ideas some constructive criticism I accept but I'm not gonna change my major decisions about MY server. So good luck and have fun if u not gonna play then u can pay me and I will host you ur server on ur rules and rates as long as u can afford a hosting service. If you can't keep your blablabla to yourself atleast until it starts and others have chance to voice their opinions from experience they gonna get from it
I'm not criticizing your server, I'm just telling you how to improve it.

I realize that someone can have a noob char in every temple city and see where you are.

It's not just that, you have to realize that you are, for example, in the mana shop Thais, a team of 20 people comes running, you get killed because dp is blocked, you have no way to escape.

Then you had check-ins in Thais, and this team was having fun and killing random gamers who come out of the temple, and you have no way to run far enough to lose the chase.

What then do you give server logout , do you wait 2 hours as your enemies make runes in the middle of the city and kill random players, or do you just have a random respawn of the temple someone sees you noob char you have it somewhere you run away somewhere he doesn't have exiva and they no find you more?

If you change this approach, then you only focus on the fact that someone wants to play in a band 50 people and when someone kills them, they can call their band to get out of such a situation, and what if someone doesn't want to play in such a band because they will bored and not able to?

Then what if you don't have a boat in the city and this city sitting with 25 of your enemies making runes they control the city then you have 2 options either press the logaut button or wait a few hours to exit the temple?

I'm not criticizing your server, I'm just telling you how to improve it.

I realize that someone can have a noob char in every temple city and see where you are.

It's not just that, you have to realize that you are, for example, in the mana shop Thais, a team of 20 people comes running, you get killed because dp is blocked, you have no way to escape.

Then you had check-ins in Thais, and this team was having fun and killing random gamers who come out of the temple, and you have no way to run far enough to lose the chase.

What then do you give server logout , do you wait 2 hours as your enemies make runes in the middle of the city and kill random players, or do you just have a random respawn of the temple someone sees you noob char you have it somewhere you run away somewhere he doesn't have exiva and they no find you more?

If you change this approach, then you only focus on the fact that someone wants to play in a band 50 people and when someone kills them, they can call their band to get out of such a situation, and what if someone doesn't want to play in such a band because they will bored and not able to?

Then what if you don't have a boat in the city and this city sitting with 25 of your enemies making runes they control the city then you have 2 options either press the logaut button or wait a few hours to exit the temple?
:criticism
the expression of disapproval of someone or something on the basis of perceived faults or mistakes.

the whole beauty of tibia is that you can interfere with another players "character life"

so you play first season and if that is the case that griefers are too strong then you vote on what can be changed in next season. hence i said first season is gonna be week or 2 because I expect that to happen. I want the groups to have a chance to compete for 1 month ph premium (reward) for first season future seasons might include premium time on real tibia or other open tibia servers as rewards. be patient if u cant beat them join them?

remember there is overspawn and i dont expect people to be able to even finish poi in its current state but if people prove me wrong its gonna be big suprise if they gonna kill noobs instead of facing real man challenge of those quests that can be near to impossible to finish.

im not giving rewards for player killing im giving them for best videos presenting the server.(including quests that by the way give you extreme amounts of XP so you dont actually have to grind that much killing monsters despite the rates!)
by the way your ways of improving server? why wont you try hosting your own then and see for yourself. I am done pleasing people. You play by my rules or play different server simple as.

Last edited:
Wish the server would have started today or yesterday... sucks i wont even be able to play when it launchs work all week =\

Wish the server would have started today or yesterday... sucks i wont even be able to play when it launchs work all week =\
that is the point of seasons everyone will get to play it eventually. :) but also with different things affecting the gameplay no season will be the same.

The theme of this season is year of the dragon you can only guess what is gonna happen.

that is the point of seasons everyone will get to play it eventually. :) but also with different things affecting the gameplay no season will be the same.

The theme of this season is year of the dragon you can only guess what is gonna happen.
Year of the dragon, dragon eggs are hidden on the server and hatch then xD

egg GIF

The exp rate is way to low!
Tasking is getting boring after a time.
Not everybody playing with a team..so:

Rates should be the following if you wanna keep it a one week server:
1-8(rook) = 50x
8-30 = 50x
31-40 = 40x
41-60= 30x
61-80= 20x
81-100= 15x
101- 150=10x
151-200=8x
201-xxx=6x

I suggest u to open atleast a 2 week server:

1-8(rook) = 50x
8-30 = 40x
31-40 = 30x
41-60= 25x
61-80= 18x
81-100= 12x
101- 150=8x
151-200=7x
201-xxx=5x

When u host a server, you should feel as same as a player does.

Why would you waste your time while exping on a 1 week server? You should not waste anything, you should not feel like waste anything. You should be able to enjoy from start.

Higher for example the atk speed, spread legendary "eggs" over the map. Broadcoast ppl that have taken a egg, so other ppl can stop him to reach pz. (Egg has no aol/bless protection)

Reset the server by removing all levels and characters, but keep the accounts. Accounts that reached something in the previous versions, should be rewarded in the furhter version/versions. (Also a case of Not wasting time)

Cheers!

The exp rate is way to low!
Tasking is getting boring after a time.
Not everybody playing with a team..so:

Rates should be the following if you wanna keep it a one week server:
1-8(rook) = 50x
8-30 = 50x
31-40 = 40x
41-60= 30x
61-80= 20x
81-100= 15x
101- 150=10x
151-200=8x
201-xxx=6x

I suggest u to open atleast a 2 week server:

1-8(rook) = 50x
8-30 = 40x
31-40 = 30x
41-60= 25x
61-80= 18x
81-100= 12x
101- 150=8x
151-200=7x
201-xxx=5x

When u host a server, you should feel as same as a player does.

Why would you waste your time while exping on a 1 week server? You should not waste anything, you should not feel like waste anything. You should be able to enjoy from start.

Higher for example the atk speed, spread legendary "eggs" over the map. Broadcoast ppl that have taken a egg, so other ppl can stop him to reach pz. (Egg has no aol/bless protection)

Reset the server by removing all levels and characters, but keep the accounts. Accounts that reached something in the previous versions, should be rewarded in the furhter version/versions. (Also a case of Not wasting time)

Cheers!
once you get like from level 20 to level 30 just from doing desert quest you gonna spit those words out.
all tasks require only from 100-200 creatures to kill max.
and im not removing accounts and such.
Idk why people assume so much without even playing the server first!
there was test server everyone could see for themselves only few did now those few dont waste time talking about it because they played and know whats up.

the reason why im not gonna allow higher exp above level 100 is because there is nothing to achieve there. the gems are the system of progression afterwards. and there is gonna be other ways to earn tokens too after tasks. e.g (pvp)

In my opinion, it's better to remove tasks and make more exp.

Why go back to the city to look for downloading tasks, pointless.

In the past, there were no tasks in tibia and no one complained, medivia got the players used to these stupidities, later they run there lvl 400 done with tasks.

Quests favor large teams that often have 4 types of professions and are able to do quests for strong monsters that give much better rewards than normal.

Why favor a certain group of players, since if the guild has a large team and so at the very beginning it has the whole game easier, then giving them additional advantages is simply pointless.

Last edited:
In my opinion, it's better to remove tasks and make more exp.

Why go back to the city to look for downloading tasks, pointless.

In the past, there were no tasks in tibia and no one complained, medivia got the players used to these stupidities, later they run there lvl 400 done with tasks.

Quests favor large teams that often have 4 types of professions and are able to do quests for strong monsters that give much better rewards than normal.

Why favor a certain group of players, since if the guild has a large team and so at the very beginning it has the whole game easier, then giving them additional advantages is simply pointless.
the tasks are actually benefiting single players.
there is also gold rewards for levels achieved forgot to mention.

level 20 - 50 platinums
level 35 - 1cc
level 50 - 2cc
lvl 80 - 3cc
lvl 120 - 4cc
i might change it to each 10 levels +1cc instead though (from 20)

the tasks are actually benefiting single players.
there is also gold rewards for levels achieved forgot to mention.

level 20 - 50 platinums
level 35 - 1cc
level 50 - 2cc
lvl 80 - 3cc
lvl 120 - 4cc
i might change it to each 10 levels +1cc instead though (from 20)
But look at it this way, big teams with 50 players in a team have several types of professions and are able to hunt monsters like Demons, Behmotes, Hydras using 4 professions and have much better rewards for completing these tasks.

After all, a single player won't go with sd run to kill demons for the task, because it's not profitable for him?

After all, this is an obvious and overt favoring group of players who, having a large team, have an advantage from the sheer size of the team, so when adding tasks, do you increase this advantage over individual units?

Back