• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[GERMANY][CUSTOM/10.98] RAKKEDO - Grind Gods (Beta Tests)

Server Website/AAC
http://rakkedo.pl/
Server Address
rakkedo.pl
Server Port
Client Protocol

Ascuas Funkeln

Rakkedo Game
Solutions
Reaction score
GitHub
AscuasFunkeln
logo.png
Finally, my one-man project has entered the beta phase, I have been working on it a lot of time, in the meantime migrating from 0.3.8 to 1.2.
I am constantly working on exchanging graphics for my own, balance and systems.
I decided to start the beta version, because players and their opinions are needed for further testing and making changes.

The first 100 levels are like an introduction to the game, learning the mechanics and general operation of the game, utility items, playing and gaining experience is easy etc. At this stage, we actually use the basic equipment, and the entire content of the game is blocked before reaching level 100.
After gaining level 100, the proper game begins, gaining experience is more difficult and requires a party (One of the factors against botting), monsters start looting items of different rarity, PvP becomes active and many others.

Many systems in the game are not active and will be activated gradually during the beta when there are no problems.

1. We always start the game through the patcher, the game is updated almost every day and to avoid crashes, it is required to watch for updates.
2. Gameplay is FULL CUSTOM!!
3. Several spells are in the final stages, some are temporary as fulfillment. (The site has a list of spells for the class)
4. Waypoints System
5. Upgrade System
6. Card Slot System
7. No monster block
8. No Party DMG and Big Share Area
9. Real RPG (No "New-Era-RPG" Balances, where difference of clasess is only it name and spell animation)
10. 6 Classes, Tank, Healer, Melee DPS, Range DPS, 2 Mage DPS
11. NPC "On-Click"
12. No trash loot etc.
13. Alots to reveal
14. No carrying by the hand
15. Spells damage depends on Level, Skills and weapon DMG
16. 1:1 Damage/Armor formula

More info on site.

This is early access and you should expect reboots during the day to implement changes.
Dont expect full content during the beta.

screen.png

I will post information about patches here, everything will be hidden in spoilers, you can expand and read what interests you.
PATCH 1.17
  • Fixed Epitaph Event, now everyone who attack boss will earn the event prize.
  • Add Treasure Room, a event room that needs a ticket to enter, there is 7 waves of monsters who drop large amount of money. You have 1 minute to clear it, before you will been automatically teleported outside. You can get one ticket everyday from Daily Rewards, still thinking abotu other ways to get it.
  • Fixed Upgrade Class, now when you reach Master, Demigod and God grade of class you spells damage is increased
Appertience 1-99 (100%)
Master 100-144 (115%)
Demigod 145-169 (130%)
God 170-185 (150%)
  • Blacksmith Box now drop only "Upgrade Material", random value of 1-10
  • Add Card Box, this box drop Rainbow Slot Card and Card Remover, random value of 1-3
  • In tests, problem with houses
  • Fixed Class Upgrade Damage (caused problem with monster attack) Everything work fine now.
  • Fixed House problems, thats dont clear items from ground when player have no money for rent, and send copy of it to depot.
  • Deleted "Letter" spam of rent house reminder.
  • Fixed Treasure Room entrace
  • Add extra chance of Soul Shard Essence (1000 Soul Shards) in Epitaph
  • Treasure Room Ticket obtainable from Daily Reward

Last edited:
Due to alot of suggestions gameplay was greatly improved, everything with server going forward xD
Check Official Site for all patch notes, game is still in construction and the most finished classes is infected and mercenary, anyway other ones are also playable too but need little spells rework.

Loot Rate was setup for now: 2x !
Enjoy

Looks cool, but I cant login to the website

I created my account and it says the password is wrong. Cant reset pw either without a character.

Edit: got it working- on my 3rd try lol.

Last edited:
This is a real neat server. The creator is very nice, he listens to ideas, hes on the right path to success thats forsure. A very fun server for even what it is now. Glad to help this guy test. Very fun concept forsure. Its different then many servers out there. 100% deserves more testers.

Beta Second Stage (necessary rollback)
Today has been applied big patch with tons of changes, thats need a rollback of all player progress. Anyway you can enjoy second stage of Beta called pre-launch.
Some list of changes, you can find all patch notes from te start to today on site.

⦁ Balanced PvP (Now is near to be final, still need some changes and tests)
⦁ Add Soul Shard Burner, for 1000 Soul Shards you will get Double Experience Potion for 30 minutes. (Soul Shards - you wil learn it by killing monsters)
⦁ Add Loot Dealer, now you can sell old, or low quality items
⦁ Add PoP-Up Text, to help new incomers
⦁ Change Legs slot to Guard slot
⦁ Delete class restriction for Set items
⦁ Add Warp Stones, now to using Warps you need Warp Stones, you can buy it in Misc Dealer
⦁ Add 25/50/75 levels sets
⦁ Add 100/120/140/160 level four grade weapons
⦁ Add Rings, Necklaces, Earrings, Gloves, new Capes and Bracelets
⦁ Change some of item sprites
⦁ Fix maps bugs

Anyway there is more info about actually version setup
Setup Info

⦁ There is only one hp potion and mana potion, heal value depends on level and endurance or magic skills for mana.
⦁ Endurance skills, grow up by blockign damage by armor, weapon or shield
⦁ Endurance skill block dmg 1:1 and scalling with damage reduction
⦁ Skills grow up by using spells
⦁ Upgrading items rise you luck, every point of luck is 1% more succes chance
⦁ Spells Damage counting by level, skill, weapon dmg and plus magic for magical classes
⦁ Warp Portals to fast move to other locations
⦁ Daily Rewards some extra stuff for improve gameplay
⦁ Mount Boxes from Daily Rewards or Eltie monsters hunts
⦁ Item Slot System, improve skills (Add and remove slot cost "Contribution points" you wil learn it by killing monsters)
⦁ Upgrade Item System, improve item stats up to +30 (Upgrading cost "Contribution points" you wil learn it by killing monsters)
⦁ Autolooting
⦁ Autotask
⦁ No trash items
⦁ Four promotion for each class(All next promotion will give you more hp per level, more regenartion, mana per level and alot other stuff)
⦁ Big experience share area
⦁ Custom Classes
⦁ Custom Spells
⦁ Custom Skills
⦁ Custom all items
⦁ Custom map
⦁ Everything is custom?

Check it now, everyday is something new added and fixed, stay tunned and enjoy tests.
After beta test, all beta accounts will get a rewards.

yo... the house exactly >>> of the temple has a stair to go up but no way to go back down im trapped up there... kind regards. Real Stylexx

I didn't think I'd end up trying an OT again but this was actually pretty fun and has a cool concept to it. It still needs A LOT of work for sure but it's barely in beta. Curious to see how far you can push this. Wish more people had this kind of thinking and made these unique servers.

1580669336901.png
I'm missing chat window. Why is that? Using win10.
Some error I noticed in console goes like that:

ERROR: protected lua call failed: LUA ERROR:
/game_textmessage/textmessage.lua:90: attempt to index field 'game_console' (a nil value)
stack traceback:
[C]: in function '__index'
/game_textmessage/textmessage.lua:90: in function 'callback'
/gamelib/textmessages.lua:11: in function </gamelib/textmessages.lua:3>

View attachment 42111
I'm missing chat window. Why is that? Using win10.
Some error I noticed in console goes like that:

ERROR: protected lua call failed: LUA ERROR:
/game_textmessage/textmessage.lua:90: attempt to index field 'game_console' (a nil value)
stack traceback:
[C]: in function '__index'
/game_textmessage/textmessage.lua:90: in function 'callback'
/gamelib/textmessages.lua:11: in function </gamelib/textmessages.lua:3>
Did you launch game with "patcher.exe" ?
Allways launch game with patcher, i add every day sprites and other client/server stuff thats can cause u errors/crashes if you dont patch client.

quick question. Any reason why at lv 99 i get 400 exp from what used to be 40000 per kill? :/

I've been playing this server and i have to say the idea is quite nice.
Of course quite some work still to do but it looks good.
Some things i've noticed while i am an archer-scout.
The spells, the server on it's own is really focused on spells.
Sadly for archer-scout the first spell you learn will also be the best you get.
So some effort can be put in that.

Good points good working upgrade system.
Extra skills/stats
Totally custom everything.

But none the less keep up the good work, can become something good.

I've been playing this server and i have to say the idea is quite nice.
Of course quite some work still to do but it looks good.
Some things i've noticed while i am an archer-scout.
The spells, the server on it's own is really focused on spells.
Sadly for archer-scout the first spell you learn will also be the best you get.
So some effort can be put in that.

But none the less keep up the good work, can become something good.
Thanks you for nice words.
Anyway thank for opinion suggestion, i will check closer to spells and when i get any info from players, thats is very helpful to balance it.
For information about 1 or 100 level spell, thats i explain ingame i will post here information for everyone we are interesed of it.

If you hit by level 1 spells, twice for 900 (total 1800) every 3-4 seconds its nice
If you hit by level 100 spells, once for 1500 every 20 seconds its "lel"
The point, 1 level spell is nice vs monster who dont have much damage reduction.
But on my server Damage reduction "from items(Armors etc.) Reduce spell damage from players.
Then if player have for example 1000 Damage reduction, you will hit him by 1 level spell for total "0" and for 500 when use 100 level spell in this example.
Thats is why this "first level spells" are divied for "two shoots"

Some more things i found out today @Ascuas Funkeln
The stuff in the houses are not saved. Also aleta sio/grav/som is not working.
Yea, yesterday was house bonuses testings and server will constaning reseting, should dont leave any item on it. Anyway is my fault i dont inform players that can lose item from house. Thanks for info and i will prepare more compact option for invite etc. Than talking metod :D