• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Canada][Custom / 8.0] Castabra | 10 OCTOBER 22:00 CET | 17:00 BRT

Server Website/AAC
https://kasteria.pl
Server Address
kasteria.pl
Server Port
Client Protocol
what runes u gonna make under lvl 20? 3 bp fireball then u haev to fix souls o you gonna be lvl 20, then rook ur char back below 20? sounds like alot of work. Cant compare to trainers.
but its hilarious when u run with rs/pk on ~30-50lvl and 20lvls can attack u without risking bp/eq lvl

Incorrect. If u take skull you lose ur stuff. Also how u gonna die by lvl 19 on 8.0 XD
yes if u take WHITE skull but with yellow u are fine to attack anyone first hours on server were funny 20lvls making tp from spawn cuz they barely lose anything on death and if somebody took white skull on tomb 10 people jump on him cuz theres literally no risk

also 15 years making ot still too hard to balance skill rate to xp rate
1646472083066.png

top ek 87 xD

but its hilarious when u run with rs/pk on ~30-50lvl and 20lvls can attack u without risking bp/eq lvl
yes if u take WHITE skull but with yellow u are fine to attack anyone first hours on server were funny 20lvls making tp from spawn cuz they barely lose anything on death and if somebody took white skull on tomb 10 people jump on him cuz theres literally no risk

also 15 years making ot still too hard to balance skill rate to xp rate
View attachment 66033

top ek 87 xD
Why do u care when you are not even playing these ots, are you some kind of an overwatch?

Ofc EKs will exp slower, but it will even out in few days as always...

And who the hell cares about pre 20 levels that don't do anything on a high rate ot...

Why do u care when you are not even playing these ots, are you some kind of an overwatch?

Ofc EKs will exp slower, but it will even out in few days as always...

And who the hell cares about pre 20 levels that don't do anything on a high rate ot...
im playing right now and its hilarious coming back after ~3 years to eloth/kasteria and still the same stuff bugged/unbalanced

server will die before eks will get high skills and lvl to do something its fucking 10x u will see 200+ mages and on tibia ek must be always much higher lvl than mages to be useful

no death loss until 21lv instead of just making protection lvl isnt good solution at server start for first couple of hours even 50-60lvls can be victim of skullbashing by low lvls atleast its not even worth attacking them back (why wasting few bp of mf if u wont get loot from em?) on top of that if u take white skull everyobdy jump on you cuz theres no risk at all

lootrate needs to be way higher, the majority of people play here to fight eachother, not to hunt for hours to hopefully profit 5-20k
if u play only to fight eachother, u could go kasteria, the server is still on, why waiting every time for next server to play ?

same shitty complains every edition of every server. then war teams anyway leaving, because they cant understand in their little small brain, that they dont play only to fight, they play to conqueror and dominate, and for this things you need also to PLAY THE GAME. so go and make profit for 3h to have cash or go away and wait for next edition

if u play only to fight eachother, u could go kasteria, the server is still on, why waiting every time for next server to play ?

same shitty complains every edition of every server. then war teams anyway leaving, because they cant understand in their little small brain, that they dont play only to fight, they play to conqueror and dominate, and for this things you need also to PLAY THE GAME. so go and make profit for 3h to have cash or go away and wait for next edition
They already changed it to 5x, but i vote we make it at least 25x .... I dont want to go and kill demon and not loot mpa...

I always defend this server, because it's the best out of the 8.0 batch in terms of gameplay, client, content, no bugs, etc... But man did you shit the brick last few editions, and this Eloth, honestly this will probably go as the worst OT in 2022...

It's the least fun I had playing Tibia in last 3 years. Is it supposed to be Hard? Easy? What?

You can get 30 levels in a 2 hours if you get lucky with open spawn (poi, pickhole or banuta).

Its basically Okolnir sd simulator...

I mean you have to do access for everything, but its 10x and 5x loot, where does it even make sense?

In the time i do acess for lagund i can get 20 levels on rotworms it makes no sense...

And i said it all before server started, instead if making it more serious and shit you go 180 and make it like openka, dinera etc...

And yea, everyone is botting, with no online list as well you cant find botters to kill them its just a mess...

One of biggest dissapointments. Half empty "okolnir sd simulator" as Xaviv said. Personally also I think if someone want easy ot with much fights its rl+custom with alot of spawns and high rate. High rate, decent loot -> a lot of fights.
If you want low you could make some 2-3x server at 8.0, but its almost impossible to test it with 10x now (slow beggining, then crazy exp when spawn is opened at higher level).
Personally I dont liked it. Still missing all this servers with no need of doing banuta, goroma, okolnir, yalahar or zao quests.
There is big hype on 8.0 while I still thinking the version with great mana potions (8.1+) and yalahar was one of best Tibia versions.
Ofcourse 7.4-7.6 era is something special and diffrent. But this version 8.1+ was also good.
And dont tell me there is no pvp 8.2, its almost same shit as on 8.0, 20 ppl on screen one tapping you as always in wars :D

One of biggest dissapointments. Half empty "okolnir sd simulator" as Xaviv said. Personally also I think if someone want easy ot with much fights its rl+custom with alot of spawns and high rate. High rate, decent loot -> a lot of fights.
If you want low you could make some 2-3x server at 8.0, but its almost impossible to test it with 10x now (slow beggining, then crazy exp when spawn is opened at higher level).
Personally I dont liked it. Still missing all this servers with no need of doing banuta, goroma, okolnir, yalahar or zao quests.
There is big hype on 8.0 while I still thinking the version with great mana potions (8.1+) and yalahar was one of best Tibia versions.
Ofcourse 7.4-7.6 era is something special and diffrent. But this version 8.1+ was also good.
And dont tell me there is no pvp 8.2, its almost same shit as on 8.0, 20 ppl on screen one tapping you as always in wars :D
I mean they listened to one delusional dude who didnt even play single ot more than 2 days at the time...

If they really wanted a high rate, they should have opened Kasteria with higher stages like

10x till 100
8x till 130
6x till 180
4x rest
And with no shared exp it would have been bomb since you wouldnt be able to abuse op TH spawns etc

My suggestion is (I will post both here and on otland) & please read my points before you dismiss on the first look...
Allow caveboting (At least on eloth for now) but should be later on Kasteria, it will benefit both longetivity of the server and players enjoyment, now my points:
1. Rifbot already has all the necessery functions to cavebot and its easy to find and get (which wasn't the case in 2020 and early 2021, so now everyone has access to cheap bot. And what's worse you can't cavebot, but can use bot freely in war for auto ssa, e ring scripts etc...
2. Everyone is already botting to some extend. On eloth from top 10 knights, more than half of them botted most of the levels here and there, same goes for paladins.
For example this guy, Jebac Ulane Kurwy, now 150+ RP on Eloth, literally botted Helheim 100% afk for 2 days and I couldn't exp my mage there at all after finishing the access...
3. Allowing it would make ppl who have less time to play (which is most ppl) who work etc, and who get discouraged by 5% no lifer, to keep relevant and get some extra cash/lvl either on main or noob char.
4. Right now it's Russian roulette with botting, most of the ppl are doing it and only some get banned and punished. I myself have botted several chars to 80+ on eloth and sold some of them on market and made myself easy points. Allowing everyone to bot would put people on even ground.
5. Caveboting was the reason 8.6 servers lasted way longer back in the day and people had more fun, but the reason they were ruined at the end of the day was because of the war functions with elfbot and autotibia that were too op, Rifbot doesn't have it, but ppl are still using it in war all the time (see point 1).
6. Also big plus is the fact that boting is way harder on 8.0, because you can carry fewer supplies, you don't have op potionsand op regen on some donator boots etc, so you have to refill every 40 mins-1h.
7. Also leveling is way slower with bot, but still, allows you to do your job on the side or take care of your kids etc, and check from time to time and do the refill..
8. Also bots are easy targets and free money for most ppl, so people would be more active clearing caves and looking for botters etc.. And if u are botting high level you would lose way to much to just bot fully afk on either Eloth or Kasteria...
So to summerise, people are already hard botting on both Eloth and Kasteria and are using bots in war (which is far worse) and only some are getting banned. Allowing everyone to bot would make the ground even and botting is way slower and riskier for levels, what u make on 5h of bot (if you manage not to die) you can make in 1h by hand and make bigger profit.

Also your servers are now almost identical to 8.6 some of them even have yalahar and farmine and much more custom content, only big difference is there are no points and exhaust is there for attack/healing spells.

From what I've heard the only reason they made this ot was 2 because some "big team' paid him 2 make it turns out they have 15 ppl 🤣🤣

From what I've heard the only reason they made this ot was 2 because some "big team' paid him 2 make it turns out they have 15 ppl 🤣🤣
I mean its obvious that Ond puahed for this kinda ot and then quit 3 days after, i said it another thread to him directly that it would fail.

He said if anyone is 200 level in 2 weeks he would pay something, Notion was 190 in 3 days could have gotteb 200 in 4 5 and there is 200 level 5 days into server anyway and no one is even pging that hard since ot seems broing AF...

I've read somewhere here, even he himself addmited to beeing scammed out of 13k euros from some otland user for some scripts so I can believe he paid for thia kind of ot, not way Niebelski is that dumb