• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany][Custom] Ruthless Chaos Season 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
HYPUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU HYPUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU, Why did i wake up so early :'( Still 3+ hours left

I will be missing out on the first couple hours due to work. But you will see me online tonight. :)

I guess I'll give the server a try. Going to try out the druid vocation, it looks pretty interesting.

Won't be there at launch due to work. You'll all catch me online later tonight, trying to catch up like a maniac!

Hello,
I can not connect to the server: connection is refused (10061) for me.
Any solve for that?
#edit
Try to use installer for client, it works for me.
The zip one doesn't.

Last edited:
Loving it so far, probably been spending way to much time just chillin enjoying the scenery of chaos and utter stress. :D
start.png

What a rough start! And what a success! If you haven't registered yet, it's time to do so here: www.ruthlesschaos.com/play
Just to let you know, we have fixed some stuff today, being the most important:
  • Rods now work as intended.
  • The shared experience party / guild experience bonus is now working properly.
  • The swiss knife is now fully functional.
Also, we just implemented a live hotfix, that takes care of some quest/level doors that were not working as intended. Now they work properly!

We know there are still other things to fix, and we are working on them to get them resolved as soon as possible! Have a great time playing on Ruthless Chaos!

Why can't I connect?
fd1a03e93e3ad51c7c50530bc79eb027.png

I get to my character list but when I try logging in on any of my chars I get that error

Last edited:
That was a networking issue that is already solved. Sorry for that!

Status
Not open for further replies.