• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany]Dedicated custom map, 8.54! Opening Tooday 15:00 GMT+1

Grooween

Reaction score
Gaming project Xaneria finally done!

In summer 2008 the Xaneria founder Skywalker first got in contact with the idea of creating an open tibia server. at the beginning, we were just two men, but there was much work to do. we had to find a hoster, design a serious map, build a team and work out ideas. so we gathered some friends from tibia playing and other relatives, and got at our work. for about a month, everything went good, we had already put a first release online, but it wasn't yet playable and really buggy so we got really bad reviews and the players didnt stay for long. also we didn't yet have an idea how to pay the costs of the server and the lost time. so a big part of the team got bored, because they didn't see more future for the project. the project crashed, and only the founder was still working on it with hope to be one day at this point we are today.

in the spring of 2009 we had finally designed our first clean and authentic part of the map: the island of desert bay (now it isn't anymore an island, but the south part of the main continent). then, we put the map on a playable test server and got many players in a short time. this, and all the feedback we got, gave us much motivation to go on with the project, so we rebuilt the old developer team. since then, people from all over the world have been mapping, scripting and testing the server, always aiming the goal, to release and we finally succeeded!

here we are now, with a really huge map containing hundreds of quests, thousands of spawns, many cities and all this on several, rich-detailed continents! we worked really hard on bringing a serious role playing character to the server, create a very authentic athmosphere to the one, who plays our server. we tried to optimize the gameplay to create a smooth and easy playing experience. also we wanted to let the server be unique and original. so we created over hundred custom npc's, new spells, and a whole lot of quests. we also handled the skilling and upleveling characters gently and optimized them to the map. we know, that a player playing on an open tibia server wants to level/skill faster than in real tibia, because elseways he gets bored in a short time. we debugged every part of the server several times and think, that we made a really good job.

although we took very much time to debug Xaneria, we can't exclude the fact, that there might still be some faults/bugs. so if you might find any part of the map or the gameplay, that you don't like, or if you want to become tutor and help other players, please, contact us! we know, that the biggest capital of experience and know-how lies in the players, so we ask every of you players to share your experience with us, to write feedback and be active on our forum, so we can learn from you!

our goal in hosting an open tibia server is to create the best playable and most authentic open tibia rpg server in the world, and this not because of the fame, or the money, but because we want to really give the players the best experience they can get, so we need all your help!

after the beta tests, which were online since middle of december, we thank all the players, testers, tutors and developers who helped us so far in advance for their further help in developping to, one day, reach our goal.

we took an ear for our testers and corrected again many in-game features. so just again to all, who helped us THANK YOU FOR YOUR GREAT HELP

~~General Information:~~
~IP: xaneria.zapto.org
~Website: http://xaneria.zapto.org:7173/
(ONLY THE WEBSITE GOT ":7173" AT THE END!)~
~Port: 7171~
~Protocol: 8.54~
~Onlinetime: 24/7 ~
~Dedicated Host located in Germany~

~~Rates:~~
~Experience:
~1 - 50 | x10~
~51 - 100 | x9~
~101 - 150 | x8~
~151 - 190 | x7~
~191 - 230 | x6.5~
~231 - xxx | x6~
~Skills: x9 ~
~Magic: x6~
~Loot: x1~

~~Maps Information:~~
~Huge Custom, Homemade Map~
~Many quests~
~Custom npcs~
~Almost 2000 houses~
~25000 monsters~
~very detailed~
~custom begining

~~PvP Rules:~~
~5 frags for rs~
~8 frags for bs~

~~Other features:~~
~all 8.54 Items~
~all 8.54 Creatures~
~all 8.54 Spells~
~serious gameplay/community~
~multilanguage GMs~
~daily supported server~
~weekly updated server~

The 100% detailed custom map is enjoyable for all players, There will both be nice Pvping with a really nice RPG feeling to it.

Hopefully we'll reach a nice community with lots of active players and Staff,

Sinercly Skywalker![Hoster/Owner] And Me Grooween[Player]
:peace::wub:

Last edited:
noone would read this 'roman' lol :(

1. show some screens? :confused:
2. custom client suck.

good luck :D

You haven't to read the roman nor use the custom client (we made that just to make it easier and faster for you to login and may have fun with a new GUI) ...

Thanks ;)

noone would read this 'roman' lol :(

1. show some screens? :confused:
2. custom client suck.

good luck :D

Don't read it if it doesn't suit you, Screens will be posted later, And custom client is OPTIONAL.

I played long ago, was even a mapper too. So this server gets my thumb's up, good luck guys lets hope this time the server gets bigger.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?
This is the 3rd server you made on 4 monthS? The first server were an epic fail and there were many players that suggested things to make it funnier, but you ignored it and started yet another new server, with just a new map and everything else was fail there also, I bet you did the same here too...
Just a hint: EVERYTHING ISN'T ABOUT THE MAP.

EDIT:
ROFL! You even opened a real map but it was closed too, fkin' start listening to players and actually edit your formulas and shit.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?
This is the 3rd server you made on 4 monthS? The first server were an epic fail and there were many players that suggested things to make it funnier, but you ignored it and started yet another new server, with just a new map and everything else was fail there also, I bet you did the same here too...
Just a hint: EVERYTHING ISN'T ABOUT THE MAP.

Hmm? Can't possibly recall what your on about.... Skywalker hosted a Realmap in between but it wasn't sucessfull at all so he decided to try restore as much as possible from the last hack he had (from a guy in the crew.. and this server was up over 8 months ago.) So..... Gtfo? If skywalker had other OT's i don't care, This one is the serious 100% custom map, Insanely big and really detailed. I can asure you its staying up.

What about Ortus and Resoria?

I dont know about them, All I know this server is here to stay since i've helped skywalker with the security and even helping him to pay for the dedicated. This one is going to stay.

LoLz? Your even using an old databse? Since my account already existed.
Created: 21 February 2010, 14:17:29
Now let's see if he actually putted more than a hour than in anything else than the map :)

edit:
age of ortus map, didn't bother to fix bugs instead he removed zeh npc _(
starting eq fckd up aswell

Dont listen to greyshade, he failed with all his servers and now he need to complain on other servers

Go look up swelaria, swedera, zonera.
I do know what the players wants and it's not just a custom map, but sure if your telling me that this server is gonna be successful go ahead, the owner is so bad and just thinks about the map..... This server won't reach above 50 players. Ever. I can already tell ya that.

Back