• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] Delyria 8.62 - Evolution evolved | War System | Pets & Mounts

today i did some pvp with my assassin. a team of 5 people tried to kill, with paralyze and stuff, combos and w/e and they FAILED at my healing
with mage outfit i have mlvl 33 and im healing full from the beginning of the yellow hp range, and with mana rune even 200~ more.. so my san heals like 800-1k + mana rune healing
and guess what ... since delyria was up again I've never died by a pvp team, paly's healing is okay.

but seriously LOL! at the knight's exori vis hur, before it was a lot better. used to play every vocation at old emporia, and ek rocked with his drunkness spell, enemies couldnt run away properly.

and well, there's a main reason why the player amount decreased that hard and no new players start playing here ... they search ots where they can use elfbot
so simply turn Delyria back to 8.6 and you'll have more players.

I call that strategy mister

You did solo me gratz, but you are the one quitting because we rooked you

he wanted to quit because we killed him over and over again
he wouldnt quit if we didnt kill him

Vain is noob, he is a fking stairhopper, and it was 3 vs 7~ ? Youre really bad in pvp vain :)

Vain is noob, he is a fking stairhopper, and it was 3 vs 7~ ? Youre really bad in pvp vain :)

I won't discuss pvp with you, that would be a waste of my time.
And it was 7 - 8, You, Shady, Ghamie, Itsy, Bunnii, Telson, Kanker Flikker and Gandalf

edit; I would be a retarded pvper if I didnt go up stairs if my mana was down right?

Last edited:
The thing is.. As soon as you got targeted you ran to the stairs.

Well, you clearly don't get it, I won't post anymore after this message.
I run to stairs when I'm out of mana, you do the same, every mage does that.
There's no denying that mate

Don't even bother responding you wont get an answer back

Well, you clearly don't get it, I won't post anymore after this message.
I run to stairs when I'm out of mana, you do the same, every mage does that.
There's no denying that mate

Don't even bother responding you wont get an answer back
nobody care's ok?

You care else you wouldn't bother responding.

Yes I said last time I posted but I just had to get that off my mind

Jeje.. After reading everyones posts i wasn't able to understand what on the pvp system needed to be changed.. apparently (As i wanted) every vocation has it's own thing.. and to me thats what i call balance

Dont expect vocations to heal the same nor to attack the same.. it's always been like that one will heal more than the other.. one will attack more than the other.. every vocation has something of its own that makes it special in a way.. that's what im trying to do here.. and i think it's pretty balanced since no vocation is like super stronger than the other one.. its just few numbers difference

I'll take the 8.60 part in consideration..

5mok3 Im gonna give u a tip..

When some one says that a voc sucks, It means that this person is using this vocation and wants it to be a little bit better than the others. They write nonsence becouse they want you to make it abit more powerfull than it already is. Make the vocations as balanced as you possibly can and try to ask some one who actually takes the server serious about the balance insted of a random player who got no clue about what he or she is talking about..

every vocation has something of its own that makes it special in a way..

May i know what makes wizard special in ANY way? All the spells are nearly same, on TOP of that druid has the utterly overpowered paralyze. You might think of mas mort? Well you hit own teammates >.< Druid has the sio (heals full hp), wizard just vita (doesnt heal full, u aint getting from red to full, just to near yellow), druid op para, wizard nothing, wizard mas mort - useless in pvp u hit team, makes them failing faster thus everyones using those strike spells = same dmg for both vocations and YET druids more useful as it's ice/death spell not energy/death.

just my 2 cents

well the vocations ARE balanced, every. there are only few smaller things, like the knight's vis hur... but i think it's okay, if you consider the small range of knight's attacks and so on.
sorcs do hit well. trust me. every level advance increases the dmge, as well as mlvls, strongest mage spell is available for both vocations, sorcerer and druid, and druids still have the disadvantage of the expensive strong ue.
paladin's healing is okay, it's good with a good mlvl also, and palys dmge is balanced i think. assassin stars are breaking fast, so we got a smaller disadvantage at our weapons. well they got the strongest ass-pwning spell in the game here, but consider the exp stages after 350+, 10x and for 401+ 3x. will need some time for me and other palys to reach 500.

ah and 5mok3, i'm not able to do any post at the delyria's website forum, i get a MySQL database error in someway. tell me if you wanna have the text of it

Kind Regards,
Fastion

Back