• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] Highrate - OriginalTibia 7.4 - 24x7 REALMAP

Status
Not open for further replies.
can someone help me show me how to connect blackd on the highrate server? or send me a multiclient? i need to runemake somehow

eh, Pallys can use runes eighter. stop crying and use the time u make a thread to hunt :)

Can we reach 200 today?

18:46 New record: 186 players are logged in.

you only get autodeleted for shooting sd on aimbot ? can i use auto heal, runemake and mc without deleted?

what is exactly the ip of originaltibia hr? i want to record with tibianic tools

nvm i luckily found its 7172 port and originaltibia.com ip

you only get autodeleted for shooting sd on aimbot ? can i use auto heal, runemake and mc without deleted?

if you're detected, manually or automatically by a system, you will probably receive the same type of punishment, so heads up before cheating

i like the server but knights and paladins should get higher damage.. top 20 players = 18 sorcerer.. 1 pally 1 druid... wars would be more fun if it wasnt just sorc vs sorc..

add the server on otservlist and tomorrow 200+ players
why havent you added yet?

i like the server but knights and paladins should get higher damage.. top 20 players = 18 sorcerer.. 1 pally 1 druid... wars would be more fun if it wasnt just sorc vs sorc..

Fribban shuns the quaint idea that servers should be 'balanced' or have longevity.

Warlocks are fine, I reduced them already alot.

Dupix: forgot hehe, it's up now

Fribben.

gm ban walka/cisek for his own safety hes raging and rooking himself:( xddd

@warlocks there still overpowered but its good actually, the lootrate is already high of it so work abit for your money;p just dont'get in the screen of 2 warlocks:ninja:

Why is it possible to use bot :S

You can use auto heal, auto attack and cavebotting. So freakin boring!

bot using on originaltiba:ninja: automatic

auto bann what to use? can classicbot, blackd? bann? reply

We have an automatic detection for botting, we manually check botters on a frequent basis and we delete botters without further notice. Anyone who have played OriginalTibia can easily vouch this. We are also currently working on an anti-bot client in short it will be released (hopefully). Also the automatic-detection (server-side) will be improved within this week, most likely and hopefully the war-system will be fully automatic by then.

Fribben.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back