• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] MasterCores.com [7.4/Custom]

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow this server. soon someone will start ddos its always like that.

21:21 New record of players online is: 517

Thats epic :D

FUCK do u not fucken know how to recover accounts??????????????? omg will u just come on and get your shit together and help out the players??

wish classic came back? lol why do u guys think classic was so good? classictibia was/is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay over rated.. i wouldnt play there if it opened right now and im pretty positive you classictibiaheads would be sad to see that not too many people would be there.. it would be a tibianic or a realots in about 2 months..

as far as watching cams.. yeah i wouldnt watch the cams cuz the people that make them are only putting in thing to make them look good, so mostly its huge ganks or outnumbered obs.

i can assure you though, there are plenty of fair fights that happen despite what people from either team will tell u. many obs and people dying at every hour.. if ur a char lover dont get involved ;p

though with old glory comes old annoying problems like noobchars.. youll see 10+ at any battle or even sneak, because idiots bring mc chars always.. also some guys got some mc char farms.. those are the only 2 problems i am waiting to see if anything will be done about

(cant rly fix noob chars on ob, but MCing and farms can be handled..)

but i will say gms are banning many each day, donno exactly for what they are banning cuz its just saying "unofficial software" so dont know if its cavebot or mc or what but i saw the other day like 50 ppl deleted.. anyways the problem is still there.. but keep it up

wish classic came back? lol why do u guys think classic was so good? classictibia was/is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay over rated.. i wouldnt play there if it opened right now and im pretty positive you classictibiaheads would be sad to see that not too many people would be there.. it would be a tibianic or a realots in about 2 months..

this.

anyways epic battle today loool. soo many noob chars, i think even more then the 10-15 vs 20 mains

Can anyone help a new player here? Msg me in game if possible, thank you

Name: Zlatan

FUCK do u not fucken know how to recover accounts??????????????? omg will u just come on and get your shit together and help out the players??

Just send a mail to [email protected] with the registered mail to your lost account. It ain't harder than that.

LOL I got banned because I was looking for people to do DQ with me, posting it on game-chat and trade, ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME? Eric, please get your fucking head out of your ass and find a real GM to do the job you're trying to do, thanks.

been a month since the server started nearly, people thought it wouldn't last 2 weeks and now it's the most popular oldschool ot online

gj guys

now fix tibicam ;d

been a month since the server started nearly, people thought it wouldn't last 2 weeks and now it's the most popular oldschool ot online

gj guys

now fix tibicam ;d

Kinda dumb to say that since mastercores online list is delayed 3 minutes + it apparently supports MC chars since over 50% are mc makers.

Status
Not open for further replies.