• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] MasterCores.com [7.4/Custom]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did, and its pretty deserted, except ank

prob checked 2m after ss to make yourself feel better about playing realots

just walked from my house - edron dp and back and saw 8 people and it's like 4 am cet?

guarentee there isn't 10 people in edron as a whole on realots atm. and its funny people from realots talk about mastercores having mcers when it is legal / supported on realots, lol.

also lol @ 50% mc chars

THERE ARE 58 players online. (legal mc)

yeah you're right - realots sure is deserted, lol
Have you ever seen anyone on mastercores get deleted because of MC? Poor mastercores.
Crash server is crashy arg=((

people get deleted for mc and various other things every day retard, can't remember the last day i didn't see atleast 3 accounts banned

but im so sure dennis is banning people left and right. cuz u know he is always so active lol

people get deleted for mc and various other things every day retard, can't remember the last day i didn't see atleast 3 accounts banned

but im so sure dennis is banning people left and right. cuz u know he is always so active lol
Him and Orca both.
But all jokes aside, if I turned off my roomates computer right now, the mastercores playercount would go down by 9 [seriously].
He's training a knight with a sorc+monk, hunting on his main, and has 3 druids+3 sorcs for SD/GFB.
Makes me wonder who is doing the same, not hard to not get caught with alerts.

Don't mind Panic, its hoodnasty. All he does is apeshitting mastercores.

Don't mind Panic, its hoodnasty. All he does is apeshitting mastercores.
Nah, it's annoying how whichever server people don't play, they just flame into oblivion, people need to grow up.
Why not be a good moderator, and clean up both threads instead of just banning every account I make?

Nah, it's annoying how whichever server people don't play, they just flame into oblivion, people need to grow upp.
Why not be a good moderator, and clean up both threads instead of just banning every account I make?

whole flames if from u.Yes u are very mature,shit

Just some words,of me u are both stupid as shit,spending whole days on forums,whenever i look at forum there is always some new fresh words from u both.Rotfl

Just some words,of me u are both stupid as shit,spending whole days on forums,whenever i look at forum there is always some new fresh words from u both.Rotfl
Comming from the guy with 6 times my post count o_O

@up he joined way before u tho, but w/e i think mastercores players should stick here and realots players should stick in there thread. no need to flame lmao!

Comming from the guy with 6 times my post count o_O

lol dude i remember your "hood to the nasty" racked up 150 post in like 3 days. that is one of ATLEAST 15 forum accounts you've had here. soo yeah your point is invalid

lol dude i remember your "hood to the nasty" racked up 150 post in like 3 days. that is one of ATLEAST 15 forum accounts you've had here. soo yeah your point is invalid
Whats a hood to the nasty? o_O

Whats a hood to the nasty? o_O

Ey man, we don't need to flame realots' players nor invite them to mastercores. Mastercores got a lot of active players and we don't care about realots. Is it ok now? Will you leave us, or you are addicted to mastercores? Thanks, bye - won't answer anymore.

Ey man, we don't need to flame realots' players nor invite them to mastercores. Mastercores got a lot of active players and we don't care about realots. Is it ok now? Will you leave us, or you are addicted to mastercores? Thanks, bye - won't answer anymore.
whats a mastercores ?

Status
Not open for further replies.