• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] MasterCores.com [7.4/Custom]

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Znote
I wish u'll fix Giant Spider,they shall not be able to do haste...................................................................
..................................................................................................................................................

agreed on the spider issue also they haste way to much! :p

so i'm stubborn and ignorant because i posted an open battle? in that case, a big percentage of this community is stubborn and ignorant. damn look at shushu that ignorant russian constantly posting his mastercores video..

truth is you came at me talking out of your ass bro for whatever reason. bottom line is i really don't care what you say and you just make yourself look stupid by continueing to post

Are you retarded? What is it with my writing that makes it hard for you to take in, absorb and extract the information?

You are ignorant because you believe(yes you truly believe) that you are skilled.. want me to write it out in math for you? 15(amount)x50(average level, rounded downwards) equals 750 levels combined in your team.

15 x 50(very low average gfb damage) equals 750(very low average gfb damage) I will also be so nice and count for the missed gfbs or the gfbs that did not go off(when you were mwalling and/or what not. That is a minimum off 200(very low count) dmg per gfb, now.. imagine a 35 mage, 1 e-vita/2 mfs.. I can go on the whole night..

This, above is what makes you ignorant, believing that bringing alot more firepower, speed and numbers equals skill. I'd even call it pathetic.

Want me to start posting videos of us owning on 8.6 ots? It's not bragging or showing off, it's just "sharing with the community", jesus christ, get a grip son.

P.S The people posting youtube videos with cheap clown music on these forums are people trying to brag with a very 1 sided video, that's how it works I guess, you only show yourself winning, that makes you look good. amiright?

Are you retarded? What is it with my writing that makes it hard for you to take in, absorb and extract the information?

You are ignorant because you believe(yes you truly believe) that you are skilled.. want me to write it out in math for you? 15(amount)x50(average level, rounded downwards) equals 750 levels combined in your team.

15 x 50(very low average gfb damage) equals 750(very low average gfb damage) I will also be so nice and count for the missed gfbs or the gfbs that did not go off(when you were mwalling and/or what not. That is a minimum off 200(very low count) dmg per gfb, now.. imagine a 35 mage, 1 e-vita/2 mfs.. I can go on the whole night..

This, above is what makes you ignorant, believing that bringing alot more firepower, speed and numbers equals skill. I'd even call it pathetic.

Want me to start posting videos of us owning on 8.6 ots? It's not bragging or showing off, it's just "sharing with the community", jesus christ, get a grip son.

P.S The people posting youtube videos with cheap clown music on these forums are people trying to brag with a very 1 sided video, that's how it works I guess, you only show yourself winning, that makes you look good. amiright?

Lawl

My god,what u are trying proof?
Ok here's my story:If you gonna play again with ur team,i'll hunt you all day all night all weeks all years :p
No,seriously we leet you exp,we was nice to you aswell,and now you are acting like "we lose,because......................................................................................."Who cares?U lose.Peoples will forget about it.

@Edit
Soory didnt see 8.6 part

Well its 7.4 not 8.6,and im lazy to learn new features "how to play" on 8.6.But u can feel really luck,than we wasnt playing never on 8.0+.

Clearly you are the one who needs to get a grip Danno, I've never seen somebody so butthurt over a movie. Hell it isn't even a full movie only showcasing one teams frags, it was one battle with music overtop of it that caused you to freak out LOL

And rlly I could care less if you "post videos owning on 8.6" LOL how is that even slightly relevant here?

edit:

like i said, i only had this one cam from isis. it's your fault your team didn't make any frags in the cam, not mine

but tbh the majority of the battles were just as one sided so really i don't know what you expect from the people making movies. your fault, not theirs

Last edited:
U rly dumb? With 4 hours I made level 34 on double exp, imagine a couple of days: everyone is 60/65+, then new people wont start because everyone is too high. And then the OT dies

" imagine " how many people that wont start cuz of all those resets hahah soon they got like max 30 players on during the days.. Getting tired of level up again again again, soon its time for realots probably =)

anyway, will probably play up a character again on mastercores just for fights and so =P

My god,what u are trying proof?
Ok here's my story:If you gonna play again with ur team,i'll hunt you all day all night all weeks all years :p
No,seriously we leet you exp,we was nice to you aswell,and now you are acting like "we lose,because......................................................................................."Who cares?U lose.Peoples will forget about it.

@Edit
Soory didnt see 8.6 part

Well its 7.4 not 8.6,and im lazy to learn new features "how to play" on 8.6.But u can feel really luck,than we wasnt playing never on 8.0+.

1. I said 8.6 cause it is as much of "proof" that I'm good as showing 7.4 cam where I win but ignore when I loose.

2. Yay you gave us 2 days to exp! Shame we got 2 hours out of those 2 days to exp cause from 02am~ it was hacked or it was a bug from early morning till Erik came home that if you are logged in you can play but new players can't log in, wow gratz brains!!!!

3. Gratz team bringing 15 "high lvls" vs 10 "low lvls" really gratz, you are pro..!!!!

To be honest,i wanna make u totaly free,cuz it was no point while u are losing 10:0 and noone is dying of us-Boring.
Soory i will quote words from Vip,Kayvn dvinie or some like that;
"My team are noobs omg"
"They cannot listen,afraid noobs"

I got hope when finally it will run(not hack in 2 weeks) corectly then we will be able to chck who's better!;>

@2,On classicitiba,tibianic "free days" never happend.

To be honest,i wanna make u totaly free,cuz it was no point while u are losing 10:0 and noone is dying of us-Boring.
Soory i will quote words from Vip,Kayvn dvinie or some like that;
"My team are noobs omg"
"They cannot listen,afraid noobs"

I got hope when finally it will run(not hack in 2 weeks) corectly then we will be able to chck who's better!;>

@2,On classicitiba,tibianic "free days" never happend.

True, thats why I only fought once (Ankh tomb) with that team, after that I knew they were noobs and I fought only with Fuk, Dwadwa, Ogge and some more.

Status
Not open for further replies.