• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] MasterCores.com [7.4/Custom]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just some questions, next time this email comes will you close toe server immidietly again or wait and investigate it while its on? cause u shoudl do that. and question number 2, will u still work on your YATC client to avoid this problem later on? ;D and next, update plax ._.

What will own client helps? They still got 99% tibia soruces (including engine, graphic,maps) of Cipsoft so what is a point to make`s own client?

cipsoft using avesta??????????????????????????????????????????crash twice everyday?????????????????????????????????
or maybe theya re using Yourots hmmmmm or Tfs ?????????
Tell me please

Znote said that the server would probably be online within 24 hours , BUT there is a chance Erik canceled hes order on Host.

Just some questions, next time this email comes will you close toe server immidietly again or wait and investigate it while its on? cause u shoudl do that. and question number 2, will u still work on your YATC client to avoid this problem later on? ;D and next, update plax ._.

He will work on the YATC client to be able to reset the server and get more donations

lol, if erik Reset Mastercores now, he will lose 50% or more of the players playing..

I got my theory:
Erik made this stupid mail to convince players that he was force to shut down server(Fail).
Server start running at 6.02.2012->Shut down 6.03.2012(Host expired).
Im almost sure it wont back(scam),if it will back i'll be suprised a lot.
Regards
yes thats what i said before the domain expired.. ;p

Eric is going to jail! clap clap clap clap clap Eric is going to jail! clap clap clap clap clap

and again Erik scammed players, for real guys? u keep falling for his scams.. think about it, whos the dumb guy? not Erik thats for sure hes proberbly eating pizza in the local pizza corner atm with a big smile thinking: again i made $ from some noobs yea, gime another pepsi!

and again Erik scammed players, for real guys? u keep falling for his scams.. think about it, whos the dumb guy? not Erik thats for sure hes proberbly eating pizza in the local pizza corner atm with a big smile thinking: again i made $ from some noobs yea, gime another pepsi!

cry abit more would you QQ

I know everyone is liking my theories;d;d;d
I'll be surpise as hell,if it back.
Just noticed that server started 6feb around 20:30 ct~ and went down 6march around 20:30~

I cant do anything until Erik comes online. I remember he mentioned something about drivers licence so it might take a while. Hopefully he will be online tonight. He should, at least.

Im not flaming,just thinking :*
@Znote,
I thanks god u are here with us.Just wanna to say without You and Amoaz this server cannot exist.
Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.