• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] OriginalTibia 7.4 (+ 7.72)!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Make non promo have the same second tick as the promo else its really slow

Herrgurka: updated it to your suggestion now

Sorc/druid - 4 seconds 5 hp, 2 seconds 5 mana
paladin - 3 seconds 5 hp, 3 seconds 5 mana
knight - 2 seconds 5 hp, 3 seconds 5 mana

promoted vocations
Sorc/druid - 4seconds 10 hp, 2 seconds 10 mana
paladin - 3 seconds 10 hp, 3 seconds 10 mana
knight - 2 seconds 10 hp, 3 seconds 10 mana

I have the anti-bot active so it will detect some itself. Ofcourse, aslong as it's not bad evidence.

Nice to see this server back online.

But i got a suggestion! I suppose you are using a dedicated server, cant you also host real-war at the same time? is it possible?????
Some people we want to break some time of pg to kill some people in war ot!!

so what will be the exp rate ? would be good if it was like 3x after 60 so wars at 40-60 and u wouldnt have to keep making runes on noob chars all days to lvl up lvl 90 .. Would be more fun to take lvl 40-60 and then just make war runes.

1-8 = 35x
9-20 = 17x
21-30 = 13x
31-50 = 10x
51-60 = 8x
61-70 = 6x
71-84 = 5x
85-96 = 3x
97+ = 2x

Wars will be around 50-80~

Question 6: Do you have djinn quests, if so.. are they based on the djinn war quest?
Answer: We do have djinn quest and you have to do the missions in order to trade with the NPCs.

Delete this.

Question 6: Do you have djinn quests, if so.. are they based on the djinn war quest?
Answer: We do have djinn quest and you have to do the missions in order to trade with the NPCs.

Delete this.

I think it's great to have it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back