• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] OriginalTibia 8.0 [HR] | Authentic PvP | hardcore PvP-E | SERVER IS ONLIIIINEE!!!

u just let eloth team right now to won, dont do this, fight for better future be a man not pussy.

Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place, and I don't care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard you hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward; how much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done! Now if you know what you're worth, then go out and get what you're worth, but you gotta be willing to take the hits, and not pointing fingers saying you ain't where you wanna be because of him, or her, or anybody. Cowards do that and that ain't you. You're better than that!

Rocky Balboa, 3rd February 1992

Fribben, dont give up, you are better than that. You have all our support. Fix it. We are behind you. YOU CAN WIN

NEVER GIVE UP

We are playing like 13 people. we wanna play here. fckng eloth's servers never start the there ! its not ethic.

Just fix the problem and open server <3

Street Józefa Wybickiego 5, 59-220 Legnica.

House on google maps : 51.192267N, 16.149425E.

Here is coordination
Google Maps

Its not exact house on map, its on building of flats on same street

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I dont want your 100 euro but if server original back online, if you can pay me 1 donation premium will be nice.
And follow me on twitch

If you dont believe me i can tell you in private how i get it

he already had that information yesterday in kasterias topic

just try to fix the server till 18, if niebieski will still crashing it just disable it and start working on the "engine", and start in 1-2 months, after kasteria die

just try to fix the server till 18, if niebieski will still crashing it just disable it and start working on the "engine", and start in 1-2 months, after kasteria die

kasterias already dead, no single team is going to play this shit

Omg fribben, we want to play your ot not others

I not understand at all why you just close it? Try to fix ot for today please

I dont really want to make u sad guys but Fribben is done with originaltibia and he wont host it. At least in near future. Looks like Kasterias/Eloth/Tibijka owners got what they wanted. Too bad, cause theres no single OT to play on. Anyway DO NOT JOIN KASTERIA, since they are faggots and fucking liers.

Sad to see how this guy is manipulating people seriously. He basically doesn't give a fuck about his server or even players with saying "its not worth to solve problem" and you are protecting him like a god.
Does he gave you any proofs that it was me or any of my teammates killing the server? Of course NO. Because it was not us who have been doing that. It's my last sentence about that what happens.

cipy jestescie uszmen bo sie baliscie ze nikt do was nie wejdzie a te szwedy co tu mialy grac i tak do was nie wboja

@Fribben If you dont answer your players, you are just as bad as the guys that ddosed the server....

PLEASE FRIBEEN WE WANNA PLAY YOUR SERVER! DONT LET US DOWN

@Fribben If you dont answer your players, you are just as bad as the guys that ddosed the server....

PLEASE FRIBEEN WE WANNA PLAY YOUR SERVER! DONT LET US DOWN
Its not like that. Becouse he gives donation back.

Thing is Fribben admitted he can fix it, but hes scared he will do it again.
Thats why he must fix it and put it online and we can hope he wont find a new way to crash.

Fribben please, dont fail us.

@Fribben please look all people in forums supporting you. You cant just disappear

Tibia community is dead, everybody should go outside and stop wasting their time behind a pc screen for another 10 years.
Only server worth playing is Medivia, the rest is pure greed for money. Like this kasteria hoster who reset every 2 weeks.

Enjoy life.
RIP TIBIA 1998-2017

Over and out.
Legacy

Back