• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] Real Tibia Map Project - 8.70 (Realtibia.com)

Ped0bear

Haters keep hating
Reaction score
Have you ever wanted to play on an open tibia server which is around 100% based on real tibia, without custom map pieces? Than this is your server! Our team have been working on this server since the 8.1 version of tibia and is still up-to-date!

311px-Map_small.jpg

The map picture was taken from tibia.wikia.com but as we have like.. all the areas, I post this. If people start flaming about "why are you taking that picture" and so on, I will post a minimap taken from RME.

What can we offer you?
A server with alot of the newest futures:
The newest areas from every client update! Discover areas that doesn´t even exist on any other real tibia based server.

The new spells, such as annihilation, cure curse, ignite and more including the cooldown system with the spellicons.
Annihilation.gif
Ultimate_Ice_Strike.gif
Front_Sweep.gif

The newests quests, all of them.
Elite_Draken_Helmet.gif
Royal_Scale_Robe.gif
Royal_Draken_Mail.gif

The ability to mount monsters the same way as real tibia.
War_Bear.gif
Widow_Queen.gif
Stampor_(Mount).gif

The newest creatures.
Stampor.gif
Boar.gif
Draken_Elite.gif

Rates are intended to be as low as 25x.
If we do get more dedicated slots we will start multiple servers with the same server folder but different rates if that is what the people wants.

The server will be started at may.
The ip will be: Realtibia.com

Questions about the project, please contact me through private messages.

If you wish to discuss the thread please visit our other thread at the discussion board:
http://otland.net/f43/germany-real-tibia-map-project-8-70-realtibia-com-116041/

Last edited:
I would suggest these rates for such an ot;
Code:
1-30 = 50x
31-50 = 30x
51-80 = 20x
81-100 = 15x
101-120 = 10x
121-130 = 7x
131-140 = 5x
141+ = 2x

Loot:2x
Magic:8x
Skills:15x

Looks nice for me and maybe I will come to play if I have some free time :)
Donations would be nice but no custom items or something like that. Also it would be nice if money making in this server could be bit harder than in other servers. Cuz then you wouldn't be bale to have 10kk in one week and ppl should do something if they want to earn stuff.
It should be low rated too so it would be worth of doing quests such as desert quest etc.
And I think you've made all quest 100% real but if you guys have skipped some missions like "go to talk with xxx" then you should inform us about what changes you've made, because it's f*cking annoying when you get stucked in the middle of the quest because the quest npc doesn't respond and so on.
And don't make resets!

Good luck with that server!

Looks nice for me and maybe I will come to play if I have some free time :)
Donations would be nice but no custom items or something like that. Also it would be nice if money making in this server could be bit harder than in other servers. Cuz then you wouldn't be bale to have 10kk in one week and ppl should do something if they want to earn stuff.
It should be low rated too so it would be worth of doing quests such as desert quest etc.
And I think you've made all quest 100% real but if you guys have skipped some missions like "go to talk with xxx" then you should inform us about what changes you've made, because it's f*cking annoying when you get stucked in the middle of the quest because the quest npc doesn't respond and so on.
And don't make resets!

Good luck with that server!

Yes, we have made the monsters in a good way so they don´t give a lot of items. The balancing of vocations and monsters is of course something you do over time.

Of course, we will give information about the quests.

17/02/2011

(The map picture was taken from tibia.wikia.com but as we have like.. all the areas, I post this. If people start flaming about "why are you taking that picture" and so on, I will post a minimap taken from RME)

When will it open server??

I would suggest these rates for such an ot;
Code:
1-30 = 50x
31-50 = 30x
51-80 = 20x
81-100 = 15x
101-120 = 10x
121-130 = 7x
131-140 = 5x
141+ = 2x

Loot:2x