• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] Tibianic 7.4 | 2 Tibia clients + one custom to login with!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tibianic is the best oldschool server online, for sure. I played it A LOT before the reset and I mean, A LOT.
The server improved a lot as well, since a stopped playing on it.
But, i just don't want to play it because I have to pay for it (i don't want to pay for something that i am going to play 5 hours/week) and there aren't so many people playing on it.
But it is the best server online, no doubt about that. If thoose things changes, certainly I will play it and my friends as well.

many people would play if he make a 2 server with the exp rate like mastercores because your server stays very long atm

Tibianic update:
I was thinking about the second server and since some people actually begged for a server like that and this host is capable of hosting more than 1 server I've decided to put on-line a high rated version of Tibianic soon in order to provide long life of this whole server (2 self paying host servers to keep themselves on-line seems like a cool idea).

Be aware that I won't close this server and I won't for sure reset it since Tibianic will always be my priority in OT - I'm not really fan of high rates but I saw a potential in amount of players playing that kind of server, potential which can only establish brighter future for this server (in multiple ways).

High rate server will have 7x experience rate and no epic quests or anything like that (few more normal quests enabled than here) unique things are only available on this very specific server.

This is not really a poll thread or anything like that, I'm just informing you of my future actions

P.S.
It's not worth news section.

(.3lite I dont know if u were going to post something announcing that, i just punt info here. If so, i will edit this post).

http://tibianic-hr.org/home/

Last edited:
Glad you did, if someone wants to create new thread in advertisement then go ahead - if not, I can take ahead.

Tibianic update:
I was thinking about the second server and since some people actually begged for a server like that and this host is capable of hosting more than 1 server I've decided to put on-line a high rated version of Tibianic soon in order to provide long life of this whole server (2 self paying host servers to keep themselves on-line seems like a cool idea).

Be aware that I won't close this server and I won't for sure reset it since Tibianic will always be my priority in OT - I'm not really fan of high rates but I saw a potential in amount of players playing that kind of server, potential which can only establish brighter future for this server (in multiple ways).

High rate server will have 7x experience rate and no epic quests or anything like that (few more normal quests enabled than here) unique things are only available on this very specific server.

This is not really a poll thread or anything like that, I'm just informing you of my future actions

P.S.
It's not worth news section.

(.3lite I dont know if u were going to post something announcing that, i just punt info here. If so, i will edit this post).

Tibianic-hr.org

Awesome, now just advertise this a lot and it'll surely have players!

but he should change the exp to 1.20 /20x/ 21-50 /13x/ 51-70 /5x/ 71-+ /1-2-3x/ + premium should be free like traveling with boats and spells dont needed to buy.He can add pacc system then it should be like mastercores party exp+outfits+light+u can add what ever u want but it should not be OP and the server will have so much people like mastercores had+ your ot stays very long

The best server........ every player from T-hr please go to Tibianic.org :D the best rpg and 7.4 climat ;)

Really nice job with the new client! Love it!
ht1.jpg
jh.jpg
bh.jpg

Just making you aware of few things, first of all quests were enabled few days ago - it was your decision and I just followed that so enjoy solving them. COME HERE :) 2x exp static after 71 added.

Status
Not open for further replies.