• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] Tibianic 7.4 | 2 Tibia clients + one custom to login with!

Status
Not open for further replies.
new lr with 6 euro premium ?

lol current lr will become deserted and cycle will repeat itself with the new server eventually

so much for tibianics "unbeatable longevity" xd

1 and a 1/2 years is nothing, there have been servers up for 4+ years. o_O

he already fucked his rep up by taking forever to host shit, randomly shutting down realots etc not to mention letting bedmages and botting fuck over tibianic for like 85% of it's uptime

first of all, it's been longer than that - second of all, which oldschool server has been up longer than tibianic besides the realots from like 6 years ago ?

my point is longevity is the only thing iryont has going for him (take into consideration all the fishy banns, questionable staff members, unequal treatment of players) and making a "new and improved" server that is nearly identical would pretty much put the nail in the coffin of tibianic.

the nail in the coffin of tibianic.
Nahh, what would happen is everyone would go to the new low-rate for a month, be like "im so bored aah" go back to low-rate

Similar thing happened when Iryont hosted RealOTS.

Dont you think its a good idea? You are saying that tibianic will becone deserted, how many real players are playing this server now?? About 50 in my opinion maybe even less. I also started to play on tibianic about month ago made some pg. But its not as fun as it could be. Many ppl got unlimited runes,cash and that retarded war (Not sure if we can even call it a war) where bot teams are obviously cheatnig

All that I can say, is that if he keeps low-rate open (which he will) the new server won't succeed.

Everyone will flock right back to the rune bot/bed mage posioned server that is tibianic low-rate.

Not even QQ'ing or trolling, even all the levels people gained are used by botted runes, it's a joke.

makes absolutely no sense to have two lowrates.

Last edited:
Last man u said like 5-6 pages before that Iryont should open hr fast caues u are tired of boring lowarte, now when u lost like 2-3 battles Zach says on tibianic.org forum Its not about u quited its just the Nameles have "rl life"

lol?

- - - Updated - - -

And my teory for tibianic is. when Hr starts many ppl will go there and again population on lowrate will be around 100 ppl online, after hr wien new lowrate come current lowrate and also hr will have less ppl so the best option is: dont exp on tibianic lowrate, dont play so serious on hr, just wait for new lowrate cause this fucking Iryont need cash irl and there is pacc for 6 euro, best ots was classictibia where u had free premium, only on every iryont ots is to buy pacc cause he need money, i understand that u need to pay for stable server but not like iryont wants. he should just continue old lowrate than lauching new servers, he can launch just hr cause we have much fun there, new lowrate shit idea i know that all made their farm rune etc, u still can make runes on 10 chars without bot lol

Wtf are you talking man. I dont'give a shit what zach says. If he says something doesn't mean its for us all? Were all individuals.
Were still here fighting? ill quit when my char gets under lvl 60 (not lvling a single dead back).
And its going fine imo, didn't think we would hold this war this long hahah with our lvl 80-90s and there average lvl of 140;p
So im fine, were fine. can you stop your bullshit and troll attemptsXD?

will there be a hr again? me want ... if so, when?

now with custom client he can add more new things, just wait because updates must be slow and must like everyone, dont be sad

Status
Not open for further replies.