• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany, USA, Australia, Brazil] [7.4] Legendary MasterCores is coming back!

Depends how you determine it, if you think 24 minutes of hunting is too much to gain full pvp damage I will just say lol.
Golden account users just needs 8 minutes of hunting.

If you're only coming here to pvp, make sure you make this hunt of lets say 30 minutes.
We're not opening any war/pvp-e server at the moment so I believe this system is great and many people agree, a few go on rage.

Have fun hunting for 24 minutes a day pvpers :D

Sincerely,
Ralumbi
edit oracle to learn exura utevo lux on going to main?

The thing is that ppl that is toxic on lvl 100~ and only log in one time every week to clean the server is a huge part of why small populated servers dies out. So I think that gameworth is good, try it out before you cry about it.
Don't make me to kick your ass please. I just don't get it why owners of mastercores want to protect all players before all players. In my opinion THERE'S NO POINT, totally no sense. Would you like to have 300 players with pk/teams and other shit or just 50-100 full rpg players who will tell you after a few months to make update just like medivia cuz they have been in every place on 7.4 tibia like 1000 times?

adori gran cost 1500 to learn but adori gran flam 1200? xDD i hope yiou can solo desert quest or im gonna have to shit in marcus face

Don't make me to kick your ass please. I just don't get it why owners of mastercores want to protect all players before all players. In my opinion THERE'S NO POINT, totally no sense. Would you like to have 300 players with pk/teams and other shit or just 50-100 full rpg players who will tell you after a few months to make update just like medivia cuz they have been in every place on 7.4 tibia like 1000 times?
i dont think protection is useful should be 3-6 frags and ban if they want to be real tibianish ;p
/// whats up with tasks?

78963bc4d3e1fdb5b3ba68438523b649.png

Hello Promotion level 8 ?

78963bc4d3e1fdb5b3ba68438523b649.png

Hello Promotion level 8 ?
It's in the Golden Acc so yeah, for me that's okay. Not so much pay to win to gain 1/3 faster mana for 12 lvls? (And 20k ofc, but still. If you pay to play you should get something, I think it's fair.)

why would a level 8 have promotion you guys spending hours to get 20k money and people can just buy golden account.
Servers like this should have only premium and premium gives you premium outfits and access to buy a house.
Good luck Marcus/darkot

it has a good start for real and look here in latin america it is too early so probably there arent latinos playing for now due the work or school

Golden Account = free promotion ?
:eek:

Last edited:
Hey kay,

Good point !
Than I have to ask you, can you show me any community old or recent of tibia which have enough players to fill a complete server with players near that country?
So if you can give any certainty that it will be worth it to open up a world there we actually could consider in opening a fifth world located somewhere around Mozambique.

I believe you're just trying to troll around :), no worry's can happen sometimes when you get bored at work :D

Sincerely,
Ralumbi

So afterall you are hosting a server for 8 (in word: eight) Australians. Might as well start one in Mozambique then, looking forward.

400 ppl online divided on 4 servers haha, eitherway he dont care. Sell few hundres gold account for makera, soon shut ot down :)

Nice 7.4 ots cannot teleport on pot/chest + exura sio doesnt work though walls

60 seconds pz for killing yellow skulled or white skulled player

regular orc hits 40 to 15 knight with 40 skills xD

some people could go down to already fire fielded rope spot and rope up again somehow

Last edited:
Back