• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany, USA, Australia, Brazil] [7.4] Legendary MasterCores is coming back!

i recorded and reported 2 macro gm done nothing! fuck that allowing farms had to kill them yay bps but for what fucking cost when ppl go demona and get away with 20-40bp sd /day

5~ fucking crash everyday,ppl losing loot bag and everything XD this server going die in 1 week,so good...

Selling 30 RP here and a maker (2 acc) very cheap if someone wants. RP Golden acc for a week.

Sell 34 paladin with 65 dist 11 mlvl with pacc for 13 more days, not made Desert Quest yet and like 14k in items for sale in dp.
cheap

85 distance 189 with ARROW vs dragon nice paladin ots xD thats more than 100 distance with bolt on 7.4

Gm can you tell me why only on your server i have fucking error bugs this style every day when i play here? ^^

Sometimes I have error bugs and numbers of green and red, and yesterday all yellow ones.

This server it's shit with error bugs full bugs map: elevator no work in kazordoon , island of king catacumb's door no work , and many many other bugs map here.

Why you make fucking low rate server , with bad loot rate and mana regen >>>>>> fully bug map and errors in this client?

Please close this shit and open high rate Dark ots , becasue server fully bugs and shit client with errors and crash server make only players here more angry than have fun to play here.

When the numbers are green during the error, I feel like Neo in the movie Matrix.

Last edited by a moderator:
this life ring guy sold 80k and bp life ring for 5 euro to guy from team XDDDDDDD
crash everyday,bug with liferings XD nice low rate ot

this life ring guy sold 80k and bp life ring for 5 euro to guy from team XDDDDDDD
crash everyday,bug with liferings XD nice low rate ot
everyone with a little bit brain knows im right lifering bug here ez money for bugabusing team :)

Last edited by a moderator:
they dont only crash server for life rings dupes they also make their farms of 30+ online go back to temple safe depo! We will never reset!

everyone with a little bit brain knows im right lifering bug here ez money for bugabusing team :) theres only one fag thats still believing in the Santa Claus --> @Adde12345 <-- ;)
You still have no proof, making you a even bigger retard.
Show some proof and then everyone will believe you.

Untill then go back to ur cave, or your mothers basement.

we killed some guy on boat trap with over 3 bps life ring on him (he was going to sell them to us) around 30lvl pally

Still just your word, im not calling you a liar but it's still just your word..

Dude then just collect money with ur team and buy life rings from those ppl spamming "sell life rings 700gp ea" they could easily provide over 10bps in single trade also wouldnt be surprised if ppl duped tons of money theres atleast 3-4 crash everyday probably made by some player

I still play but just to pk since first day cause this server is really bugged with incompetent staff which couldnt ban people POFFING for 5 hours in temple or fixing simple bugs people there could loot 1kk worth loot in single night at hydras and then rush sds with rohs which regenerate 3x more mana than they should rps hitting almost 200 with arrow to dragon and dls banshee quest probably doesnt work (couldnt access isle of the king catacombs wouldnt be surprised if whole banshee quest is bugged) uhs healing with 70-80% their orginal power + random crashesh which clean ur lootbags or supplies at spawn...

Last edited:
everyone sees it theres only one fag thats still believing in the Santay Claus --> @Adde12345 <-- ;)

what a naive dumbass ..
yea u right i just went back to my cave, you mother just arrived, invited her for some wiggle wiggle jk

We continue to hit a new online record (overall AND on each server) every day!!

Overall Maximum: 921 players (on October 10th 2018, 20:33 CEST)

October 11, 2018 Changelog!

• Corrected a typo in multiclienting and farming rule definitions
  • Fixed a NPC shop issue.
  • (HIGHLY REQUESTED!) Fixed an issue in battle-list and attacking box issue that occurred sometimes.
  • Fixed few map glitches.
  • Fixed a typo that made NPC Benji not to buy pirate knee breeches.
  • Applied a patch that hopefully resolve the crash issues of Azera (can't be reproduced/confirmed).

Happy Hunting!

my account login info works for the website but not on the client. I played for an hour earlier, got level 10, logged off ,come back, i'm able to logon the website, client says wrong account info. What's up?

Update:
changed my password on the website and suddenly works on client. Weird but fixed

Back