• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany, USA, Australia, Brazil] [7.4] Legendary MasterCores is coming back!

"Youngsters"

Not gonna bother anymore. You also played DarkOT so with your previous statement that you have not played for 5 years is crap and therefore its pretty clear for me that you are lying.

Adios

I got reports about this scammer like 20 times, and people were yelling it in the Advertising channel like:
<<--- scammer don't buy from him!

And btw, he was reported for a week or so, so he was a known scammer.

Then I got a report that he scammed another player and I had live video evidence of it so I had proof to ban him.
Anyone else has some stupid questions?
yes marcus told me video is not proof?

I'd like to mention that I am not taken out of the staff team. I have a temporary banishment on my CM account which I am discussing with Marcus about. But I still have access to my account and I still own the CM characters in every world. So talkings about "kicked out from the staff team" can be forgotten.

5ltDOPK.png

:D

Last edited:
"Youngsters"

Not gonna bother anymore. You also played DarkOT so with your previous statement that you have not played for 5 years is crap and therefore its pretty clear for me that you are lying.

Adios
This guy was nice and humble on Darkot. After reading how he is talking and with statements such as "You would be baffled if you knew even 10% of what I know" shows that power can change or show how a person really is.

This guy was nice and humble on Darkot. After reading how he is talking and with statements such as "You would be baffled if you knew even 10% of what I know" shows that power can change or show how a person really is.

This is so true.... been there at the start, when we both happend to be tutors at DarkOT. No idea what happend

server been up for months and not a single real battle. No Taze no war.

Banancores. Waiting for lastman the myttoman rat answer

holy shit oldschool is dead only noobs left. Dominik sold his ass to random playersa from realistic war

server been up for months and not a single real battle. No Taze no war.

Banancores. Waiting for lastman the myttoman rat answer

What you want me to say haha that oldschool community and its wars is alrdy dead for a long time? Cause that i agree xd. But thats our own fould tho. But somehow the chaos battles here are fun too xd
And i see you still have alot of hate regarding me:p never understood what that triggered.

holy shit oldschool is dead only noobs left. Dominik sold his ass to random playersa from realistic war

what are u talking about? they are the best players.. didnt u know they owned kimera,pimera, rimera, dimera? u cant handle them, thats why u hide on classic

I think hes some random nohand from lowrates

You call everyone nohands, name 1 server/OT where you've shown your legendary PVP because I haven't heard about you before, prett sure nobody else have either apart from your banana crackteam. Your banana fast attack OTS with teleports to hunting spawns in depot where you fight braindead brazilians dount count man. You're losing 50vs20, you see what im gettin at? go back to crackots :D

Since Lauri went rouge and decided to attack me/MasterCores with false information and really rough behavior, he gave me no other choice than to public the dismissal information.

The reason, why he was kicked out of the team: MasterCores Forum -The official dismissal of CM Lauri.

Lucky enough, he never had access to any files of MasterCores so there's nothing to cleanup in that area.

For everyone that was affected by Lauris screwed behavior, I sincerely apology on behalf of MasterCores staff.
Lauri used to be a nice and respected guy, these events, are just as new to us as to you.

Back