• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[GERMANY] Waropolis - REAL MAP - HIGH RATE - 7.4-7.72 HYBRID - BIG WARS - TODAY OCTOBER 14

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm talking about the ot servers before owners started making customizations. You must have not played back then.

Here is one thread where @Eppan complains about @Raotiz speedbot:
[Netherlands] 7.72 8x RLMAP - Roldera

Here is another thread where the same guy accuses me of speedbotting (Hellrage is my old Otland account):
[Netherlands] 7.72 Highrate Loldera OT

Here it's Danny/Gail:
[Netherlands] 7.72 8x RLMAP - Roldera

Here @assassinho calls me out for speedbot:
[Sweden] Latey - The Authenic Real Tibia Experience 7.72

At some point I even wrote a guide on how to get "speedhack":
"Speedhack" in Tibia
I meant something like a level 120 runs faster than a 150. Not pure accusations.

Still trying to improve as fast we can, thanks for playing everyone!

Reverting speed back to the original Cipsoft formula and I'm going to nerf the higher end speeds. Still gonna be an increase just not that much.

Higher levels will be faster just not that much faster.

Deathlost on next server save will be fixed, players will start losing some levels.

Stay Frosty,
Waropolis
Nice news.

I hope you are fair with speed formula. I mean I have taken level 140 becouse i want to be faster than levels 100-120. If you lower high level speed whats the point of exping, just having more mana? Anyway I am sure you will find a great solutions. Thanks for taking care of the servers, something which is really hard to find lately. regards

Not sure if that's possible. The only speed comparison videos I made was on outcastserver.com where the formulas was even more whacked. A lvl 136 (i believe that was the speedlvl there) could run as fast as lvl 250+.

If you didn't play back then I'm sorry you won't see it. The best you can do is to read forums posts from people who played back then.
Alright I will make this research and tell you about it. Nevertheless I think outcast is very customized. It would be good if could contact the hoster and ask him if he did change the speed formula.

A theory could be that you are talking about year 2011 (?) where not everyone had a good internet connection as nowadays. Probably a ping related issue could be the thing.

Alright I will make this research and tell you about it. Even though I think outcast is very customized. It would be could contact the hoster and ask him if he did change the speed formula.

A theory could be that you are talking about year 2011 (?) where not everyone had a good internet connection as nowadays. Probably a ping related issue could be the thing.

It was not just ping related. But I'm not going to prove it to you as if it's some kind of conspiracy theory. I can explain to you if you want. I was there. It happened. People who played back then can tell you it happened.

It was not just ping related. But I'm not going to prove it to you as if it's some kind of conspiracy theory. I can explain to you if you want. I was there. It happened. People who played back then can tell you it happened.
Take a look back on any of your older movies which you made if you can find the proof?
I have time its fine for me.

Another good idea from me to fix abusive places is to make 2-3 sqm bridge east from cormaya boat so ppl dont travel to cormaya put 1 mw and run away

most shit for fight city on h-rates ots.

There's some houses bugged, showing as "open door" instead of open for rent. In Darashia right before depo... no idea where to report

Found even more bugs, contact me in case you want to fix them.

Last edited:
nice paralyze man my characeter moving after death 10 seconds xDD

Maybe replace stairs for rope Spots in Edron i think that whould stop those jumping kids

Paralyze should be fixed now, sorry for any inconvenience.

We adjusted speeds again as well.

Big quest additions today :D

This server would be greater if you lose more when you died. Soon will be levels 160+ mages and soon 200 ek, i hope you can higher a tiny bit the exp loss. Afterall its pvp enfo also.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back