• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[GERMANY] Waropolis - REAL MAP - HIGH RATE - 7.4-7.72 HYBRID - BIG WARS - TODAY OCTOBER 14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that we know some names:
Semphis: I wouldn't be surprised if he's caught botting. Seen him more than once botting in realistic war.(not even only using aimbot)
Hamza: I've been playing with him more than a year and i would be very surprised if he just decided to start botting. Actually he is uploading mouse records so fucking often from realistic war, so he actually has a lot of proofs that he is top skill lvl in oldschool. (I would put my hand on the fire for him)
Pestilence: Not sure who is he, but if he is who i think i would say the same as for hamza, but he has probably not mouse records uploaded.
Fearsome: I've no idea who you are actually, so you gotta defend yourself afterall.
Your team: Once a botter is caught in any team, my experience say that you will be watched closely, disrespected and probably banned without many hesitation. I've had the bad luck of playing with people that were somehow friends but untill they got caught botting i wasn't even realising about it(many people will remember how i was deffending Jason and Latii).
As i said on previous post, if you are right you should do whatever you like, but if any staff demands proofs of your fair gameplay you should provide them what they ask for, always calm, and if you want after providing it you can act as cocky as your tits like.(i wouldn't suggest it anyway, but its all up to you)
But i'm sorry to say that having Semphis in a team is the same as having Jason or Latii(even if they don't bot at that very moment or ever botter)nowadays. You're not going to be trusted, if you decide to defend him and stay with him his reputation won't heal, but yours will start to lose any credibility it ever had.

I'm sorry to not be playing this apparently great and funny server, maybe ill kick ya asses and let mine be kicked on another occasion.
Have fun guys!

PS: I've always wanted to fight against Sepeku and Krazy(maybe some of their friends i probably dont know), a thing i never did before and i think ive played with/against most of the best players around this game. Any chance of finding you as players on neutral(ping regarding server)territory?

There seems to be only one active staff (the owner) who although is quite active, is very inexperienced in fixing bugs and doesn't understand much about PvP. Accusing multiple people of botting and threatening them without adequate evidence. Two of my friends were accused a few days ago by this GM for hitting many sds(even after recording cams), whilst one of them were banned yesterday(who was streaming).

For the time being, me and my team won't be playing on this OT anymore.
this owner didn't make this ot cause hes a experienced hoster. he just wanted to give the community some fun. But from the star he failed already. I'ts impossible to do good in the eyes of this community;p
stop trashing a thread once you lose some fights..

Less cry more fights<3
see you all ingame today <3

Last edited:
You should listen kijek stream when mex team cry a lot when they die. xD
I dont think they play unserious though.
If you are polish check it.

Btw: really good server !

1 question why might rings are implemented on shop? you wanna make it even harder to kill people? Stone skins and might rings must be deleted from shop imo, its a highrate.

1 question why might rings are implemented on shop? you wanna make it even harder to kill people? Stone skins and might rings must be deleted from shop imo, its a highrate.
ssa is but might rings should be too ofc.

Semphis: I wouldn't be surprised if he's caught botting. Seen him more than once botting in realistic war.(not even only using aimbot)
Hamza: I've been playing with him more than a year and i would be very surprised if he just decided to start botting. Actually he is uploading mouse records so fucking often from realistic war, so he actually has a lot of proofs that he is top skill lvl in oldschool. (I would put my hand on the fire for him)
Pestilence: Not sure who is he, but if he is who i think i would say the same as for hamza, but he has probably not mouse records uploaded.
Fearsome: I've no idea who you are actually, so you gotta defend yourself afterall.
Your team: Once a botter is caught in any team, my experience say that you will be watched closely, disrespected and probably banned without many hesitation. I've had the bad luck of playing with people that were somehow friends but untill they got caught botting i wasn't even realising about it(many people will remember how i was deffending Jason and Latii).
As i said on previous post, if you are right you should do whatever you like, but if any staff demands proofs of your fair gameplay you should provide them what they ask for, always calm, and if you want after providing it you can act as cocky as your tits like.(i wouldn't suggest it anyway, but its all up to you)
But i'm sorry to say that having Semphis in a team is the same as having Jason or Latii(even if they don't bot at that very moment or ever botter)nowadays. You're not going to be trusted, if you decide to defend him and stay with him his reputation won't heal, but yours will start to lose any credibility it ever had.

I'm sorry to not be playing this apparently great and funny server, maybe ill kick ya asses and let mine be kicked on another occasion.
Have fun guys!

PS: I've always wanted to fight against Sepeku and Krazy(maybe some of their friends i probably dont know), a thing i never did before and i think ive played with/against most of the best players around this game. Any chance of finding you as players on neutral(ping regarding server)territory?

The only person on that list that was banned was Semphis, which now an agreement was made and he will stream while playing. As far as everyone else is concerned I never accused any one else on that list.

Waropolis will definitely be around in the future, hope to see you in future OTS.

I haven't played for about 2+ years, I know I won't bring much to the table, but I'm always up for a duel.

Might rings were removed this morning.

The only person on that list that was banned was Semphis, which now an agreement was made and he will stream while playing. As far as everyone else is concerned I never accused any one else on that list.

Waropolis will definitely be around in the future, hope to see you in future OTS.

I haven't played for about 2+ years, I know I won't bring much to the table, but I'm always up for a duel.

Might rings were removed this morning.
Semphis caught Botting on waropolis?

Have fun guys!

Yo lamm you should play here it's good fun when you get a team! I'm playing when I have time for it although not sure if I have a team anymore xD

~ bozo

Nice server level 200 ek only lose 2 levels on dead.
Now soon 5x levels 200
Make something make reset and put exp after 150 = 2x
If you dont make nobody new will stat if see levels 250 soon

I've said i've played with/against not that i won or that i'm the best :p
Maybe one day we can have some fun duells.
Yo lamm you should play here it's good fun when you get a team! I'm playing when I have time for it although not sure if I have a team anymore xD

~ bozo
It's not about team bro, server started when i was having holidays and i'm not spending my holidays in front of the pc. Leave that for young people :p
Now that i'm back i'll be probably starting but i feel a little lazy just now.
Nice server level 200 ek only lose 2 levels on dead.
Now soon 5x levels 200
Make something make reset and put exp after 150 = 2x
If you dont make nobody new will stat if see levels 250 soon
From my point of view if you check the highscores it's not so high yet. Even having a 200 already, which is a EK that for me is a lovely frag to make with your friends.

Can you make higher exp at lower levels for people that we are starting? It's level 200 eKS

Can you make higher exp at lower levels for people that we are starting? It's level 200 eKS

You can get that within a week of power playing, if you find yourself a good hunting spot and don't get pk'd too much... Why should it be adjusted? Just that it's easier for newcomers?

This server is good but its too many hlvls that only lose 1 level per death. I had fun at begin but i hope for ur next reset u change deathloss higher
People should be able to catch up when pvp. Some ppl can only pvp 2h per day and then dont ahve time to exp if you lose 2 levels at level 200

(even less than rl tibia tortura or what)
Anyway its a really good server very recommended but with few details it can be very very good !

Gm maybe make reset lvls and reopen server again with little more small exp stage on higher lvl?

1-30 :80x
30-50 :50x
50-70 :35x
70-90 :20x
90-100 :15x
100- 110 :4x
110- 120 :3x
120+=2x

This ots have perfect loot rate , all people have money to fight.

This is a very good server, I recommend.

Last edited:
Gm maybe make reset lvls and reopen server again with little more small exp stage on higher lvl?

1-30 :80x
30-50 :50x
50-70 :35x
70-90 :20x
90-100 :15x
100- 110 :4x
110- 120 :3x
120+=2x

This ots have perfect loot rate , all people have money to fight.

This is a very good server, I recommend.
Rates are good. Not the rl tibia tortura deathloss this server uses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back