• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[GERMANY] Waropolis - REAL MAP - HIGH RATE - 7.4-7.72 HYBRID - BIG WARS - TODAY OCTOBER 14

Status
Not open for further replies.
You want this OTclient
Its more easier to bot on that client so you can use your runefarm
like medivia or other servers
I think use normal client it protects more for bots

If there is anything that Tibia 7.4-7.7 is known for it's that people didn't bot on those versions. :rolleyes:

Nah lol. That's only for noob servers.
Why u think it's only for noob servers? Waropolis is highrated pvp-enfo server and I think thats perfect fit for that type of server. U can get lvl easier and faster by that, also it's helpful for PvP, when u fight and kill someone and get lvl from him, then u will get full mana and have higher chances to survive ;-).
Also I think OTClient will give better gameplay for players it's not lagged like normal tibia client, guys don't joke about bots on that lol, normal tibia client is far easier for botting lol.
So @xKrazyx if u have possibilities to do it I think it would be awesome to play on Waropolis with non lagged OTC and u can try to do Medivia speed formulas on that.

I think it's nice on pvp-e servers where you get exp for kills. You can be outnumbered and get a UE kill, suddenly you are full mana and are not in a shit situation.

Does 7.4 really need more incentive to spam UE though?

Updated news post. I received some unfortunate news this morning from my family when I woke up and have to head home. With my inactivity I rather release the server when I am 24/7 active to help anyone. I greatly apologize to all players for this, and would like to assure everyone Waropolis is here to stay! I'm embarrassed to push launch again but this is the best route for the situation. Once again I personally apologize for any inconvenience and hope everyone will give Waropolis another chance soon in the future.

i think better is start in friday like normal nether again open in anothere date.

Please open today.

People can make cams and screens when see cheaters and sending to you when you back.

On last edytion no have big bugs.

If people find big bugs you can reopen server when you back.

But if people no find any 1 big bugs , then no need reopen server.

Dude he just stated he has some personal problems in real life, show some respect stop being a nerd and just wait for next week. Jesus Christ. If he opens it now and and something happens you will cry hes never active.

Alright I hope your family get better. We understand cant open today

Anyway, its no servers online so, when you are bakc you should open it, sunday, monday, whatever day will have players... Dont think you need to wait a lot more

Updated news post. I received some unfortunate news this morning from my family when I woke up and have to head home. With my inactivity I rather release the server when I am 24/7 active to help anyone. I greatly apologize to all players for this, and would like to assure everyone Waropolis is here to stay! I'm embarrassed to push launch again but this is the best route for the situation. Once again I personally apologize for any inconvenience and hope everyone will give Waropolis another chance soon in the future.
Its 2 administrador
why not open and second administrator help noobs?
server dont have bugs, you cvan open today
sorry for your family

Its 2 administrador
why not open and second administrator help noobs?
server dont have bugs, you cvan open today
sorry for your family
ye go think only about yourself. cry baby.

@ the hoster take your time nothing to hurry for.

ye go think only about yourself. cry baby.

@ the hoster take your time nothing to hurry for.

but its 2 GM, other can stay online and help noobs
you asslick gm to get items or why you say me cry baby?

Damn... i took free days at work this weekend
Cant it be opened at sunday or saturday instead? or is it impossible for you?

He can open today , because no have big bugs on last version.

This Gm Sepeku can look server on first 1 weekand.

If people see cheaters can make screen shoots or make cams and send report when official gm back.

Compassion if someone died from your family.

Last edited:
kurwo jebana tampon sklej pysk nieudaczniku zyciowy i wypierdalaj do pracy 30 latku a nie na utrzymaniu matki na przechwyconym laptopie w tibie grasz jebana szujo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back