• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[GERMANY] Waropolis - REAL MAP - HIGH RATE - 7.4-7.72 HYBRID - BIG WARS - TODAY OCTOBER 14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly, please check red letters. @Nolifers server will open today. Those news were posted 2 weeks ago when he cancelled the launch becouse realera was going online. :cool:
^ When you try to act smart but end up looking like a retard.

Guys if i told my friends im not coming to party becouse im sick, if i go now and say im not sick anymore will they believe me? I don't think that would sound weird

Im going to wait until 19.00 , that it my last hope

Guys if i told my friends im not coming to party becouse im sick, if i go now and say im not sick anymore will they believe me? I don't think that would sound weird

Im going to wait until 19.00 , that it my last hope
just go 5 min after party start they will forgive when they drunk everybody forgive everything after some vodka blyat

just go 5 min after party start they will forgive when they drunk everybody forgive everything after some vodka blyat
Ye gonna shower and dress up, vodka blyat time

i hope tomorrow servers open so i can enjoy my hangover day in fron my lvoely screen

How about opening the war server edition for this weekend instead?

Gm wrote that can't open beacosue of his problems. Ots will open in next weekend. Not tommorow not sunday. Chill out and have some real life ;)

Will it be online anytime soon?
Would be really profesional from your side to set a new launch time, sepeku maybe can speak for you?

I was able to acquire internet! I didnt think I was going to be able to.

Launch bumped to tomorrow October 14th, counter on website.

Make sure to take a screenshot if your able to complete one of the global server rewards for the Hall Of Fame
(first level 100, first to complete quest list, etc)

Sorry for the delay, and see you ingame.

Happy Hunting,
Waropolis

Last edited:
I was able to acquire internet! I didnt think I was going to be able to.

Launch bumped to tomorrow October 14th, counter on website.

Make sure to take a screenshot if your able to complete one of the global server rewards for the Hall Of Fame
(first level 100, first to complete quest list, etc)

Sorry for the delay, and see you ingame.

Happy Hunting,
Waropolis
Great news! CANT WAIT! thx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back