• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Gesior 2012] First Tibia Global Layout

subtopic=latestnews not working site is white xd
183dse.jpg

Hello, i have my site finished but i like your forum and your accountmanagement, but when i try to transfer these pages to my website i have some problemas.

Forum:
I can´t see posts and create new topic

accountmanagement
When i open i have a blank page

Thank you

Where credits for VictorWebMaster From XTibia from Brazil, it's is ripping noob!!!

This website is from Xtibia Brazil, VictorWebMaster is creator.... Check this dates !

http://www.xtibia.com/forum/topic/190279-gesior-8x-e-9x-otimizado-por-victorwebmaster-2013v/

Ripping ? kk This version of gesior is all different of that my friend. If you know, this version that i did is GESIOR 2012 (THE NEW VERSION OF ACC MAKER GESIOR). The version that you said that i ripped is old gesior, with old classes !

Portuguese : HAHA, é pra rir. Eu reescrevi todo esse layout amigo, o Gesior que você esta falando é uma versão antiga, aprimorada por esse victor, não tem nada haver com a minha versão que é a mais nova versao (GESIOR 2012), com outras classes, outro codigo totalmente diferente.

Ps. Look my forum layout, my account management.. LOL

I understand, i could use your but i was using that gesior for one year and i made many pages, events etc, if i use your i will be able to transfer my pages for Gesior 2012?

Portuguese: Entendo, é que estou usando esse gesior tem mais de um ano e nesse período fiz inúmeras alterações, páginas de quests, eventos, personalizei algumas, mas fiquei realmente impressionado com o seu forum em particular, gostaria muito de ter em meu site, se eu usar o seu não vou ser capaz de aproveitar minhas páginas neh?

Thank you for bring this work for otland and help me.

Look, if you are not using Gesior 2012 you'll have a lot of bug in forum if you try it
Pt: Se voce nao esta usando o Gesior 2012 vai ter um monte de bugs no forum se tentar trocar!

I try to use Gesior 2012 but i had some errors.
I use your DB and Gesior, and i got these erros:

Whoisonline:

Strict Standards: date() [function.date]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. Please use the date.timezone setting, the TZ environment variable or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/Sao_Paulo' for '-3.0/no DST' instead in C:\Program Files (x86)\VertrigoServ\www\pages\whoisonline.php on line 7

Strict Standards: date() [function.date]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. Please use the date.timezone setting, the TZ environment variable or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/Sao_Paulo' for '-3.0/no DST' instead in C:\Program Files (x86)\VertrigoServ\www\pages\whoisonline.php on line 8

Strict Standards: date() [function.date]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. Please use the date.timezone setting, the TZ environment variable or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/Sao_Paulo' for '-3.0/no DST' instead in C:\Program Files (x86)\VertrigoServ\www\pages\whoisonline.php on line 160

highscores / Guilds / createaccount (when i try to create)

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_PAAMAYIM_NEKUDOTAYIM in C:\Program Files (x86)\VertrigoServ\www\classes\databaselist.php on line 105

Forum

Strict Standards: date() [function.date]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. Please use the date.timezone setting, the TZ environment variable or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/Sao_Paulo' for '-3.0/no DST' instead in C:\Program Files (x86)\VertrigoServ\www\pages\forum.php on line 249

Portuguese: Use o gesior 2012, as outras páginas podem ser usadas nele. Algumas nem precisam ser alteradas para funcionar, outras são facilmente adaptadas a ele!

Back