• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gesior AAC on Windows 2003 Server Edition!

Deaktiver

Materia
Reaction score
Hello.. I opened this thread because its very important for me to get Gesior's AAC Homepage running..

i know the most ppl's are maybe bored of this problem but I will tell it you again..

I downloaded XAMPP 1.6.8 (newest PHP etc.) MySQL works fine with TFS

At step one on install.php I pasted the link to the server (server path is ok and looks like a fine config.php) Great!
Step 2:
Checking Database connection!
Error! Can not connect to the MySQL database possible reasons: blablabla everyone knows this message.
OK after that I tested it on my Home PC (Windows XP Home Edition)
It works fine! WITHOUT errors!
I think there's a error/problem/missing files/missing drivers on my server. Are there any missing dll files or other drivers? My Server use Windows 2003 Server Edition. I hope you can help me.

Ah and friends got the same problem with this AAC (they also tryed to install it on windows 2003 server edition)

Regards,
Deaktiver

i have a windows 2003 server and i just started a few weeks ago on a new project-.- stupid old projects.. anyways.. i didnt have to do anything... i just downloaded everything from the posts as said and it worked... try again mabye?

Try it again?
I tryed it 20 times.. I'm not a noob I know how to set up account sites. I'm sure there must be something on this operating system!
P.S. ITS A VIRTUAL-SERVER with OS: windows 2003 server edition

regards,
deaktiver

whoahah, i'm don't sure but I think thats XAMPP fail because it isn't have an PDO default loaded. What to do? Install other server like Wamp server.

I've got same problem, I've just ran new server and uploaded all files. The TFS is running on mysql database, then I am trying to configure Gasior AAC and it says

Check database connection
If you don't see any errors press link to STEP 3 - Add tables and columns to DB. If you see some errors it mean server has wrong configuration. Check FAQ or ask author of acc. maker.Database error - can't connect to MySQL database. Possible reasons:
1. MySQL server is not running on host.
2. MySQL user, password, database or host isn't configured in: D:/ots/server/config.lua .
3. MySQL user, password, database or host is wrong.

Strange.

I hope you can give me solution asap.

Im kinda sure I allready know why it is not working.

Windows Server 2003, any editions, dosn't matter. If you want I can setup xampp for you.

Guys I think i know why it DOESNT WORK!

The guys who got this problem are using a special version of Windows 2003 Server Editon.

There are 3 versions:
1. Windows 2003 Web Server Edition
2. Windows 2003 Standard Server Edition
3. Windows 2003 Premium (or something like that) Server Edition!

Gesior AAC does NOT work on windows 2003 web server edition! There's a Error with this POT!

Regards,
Deaktiver

Guys I think i know why it DOESNT WORK!

The guys who got this problem are using a special version of Windows 2003 Server Editon.

There are 3 versions:
1. Windows 2003 Web Server Edition
2. Windows 2003 Standard Server Edition
3. Windows 2003 Premium (or something like that) Server Edition!

Gesior AAC does NOT work on windows 2003 web server edition! There's a Error with this POT!

Regards,
Deaktiver

As I said, it works on all thoose windows servers.

If I can get remote access to your serv for like 5 min i can fix it for you. I believe.

Sorry for digging, but I had same problem, and now i can tell you, that I'm 100% sure that it works on windows server 2k3. It works for me on older version of XAMPP (october 2007). Haven't you got problems with importing database, or you're using something other than XAMPP?

Sorry for digging, but I had same problem, and now i can tell you, that I'm 100% sure that it works on windows server 2k3. It works for me on older version of XAMPP (october 2007). Haven't you got problems with importing database, or you're using something other than XAMPP?

This thread is old the problem is fixed. The problem was on our dedicated server, we got 2 dedicated server with "plesk" (if you know what's plesk) and 1 without plesk. It only worked on the one without plesk but I don't care which problem it was the problem is fixed close it!!

:eek:

i got this problem.. can somebody help me?

STEP 4
Add samples to DB:

Fatal error: Call to a member function query() on a non-object in C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\Xampp\htdocs\tibia\install.php on line 392

stop posting here.. close this thread the problem is fixed

The problem was "plesk" if you got it and cant use gesior acc, delete it.. it also takes a lot of ressources..

Back