• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@ getting our items back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lilje

crazY
Reaction score
Im getting pretty sick of this shit that you promise our items and we wait, wait, wait and still no items.
Not only that we need to wait, we loss more and more items during the time we wait.
Maybe it was a bad idea to try out 8.5 protocol if you cant handle it.
A bigger fail is to have donation system who many are using when you do your experiments.

I saw a post yesterday, I can't find it now, there Feloth said that we were getting our items back after this server save.
Of course this was too good to believe, and as I assumed we didn't recieve a shit.

Also, I asked you many times on forum and ingame (yes, its true, I actually caught a GM during those few second of online time per week they have)
about what will happend if I lost my house and somebody else is the current owner.
Will I recieve extra cash, my house back or nothing?

A proper answer wouldn't hurt anyone of your hundreds of paying users.

Sincerly,
Yuperdo.

Edit; Feloth removed hes post I realised now. Gz

EDIT; I got my items back, thank you.

Last edited:
Getting kinda pissed off too without my items and such, And yes we lose much items/money. I spent over 3kk for nothing, I cant see anything i bought for that much, Prob mana pots, And i lost much lvls too, If i still had the items i would stay in my house, And now when i dont im outside dp and waiting, Becasue of that im lvl 442, From 461.

Im really sad or mad becasue feloth said we would have our items after server save and, I still got no items in my house ;/

Getting kinda pissed off too without my items and such, And yes we lose much items/money. I spent over 3kk for nothing, I cant see anything i bought for that much, Prob mana pots, And i lost much lvls too, If i still had the items i would stay in my house, And now when i dont im outside dp and waiting, Becasue of that im lvl 442, From 461.

Im really sad or mad becasue feloth said we would have our items after server save and, I still got no items in my house ;/
You deserves nothing, Your items is mine from the beggining, I hope you never will get the items and the levels... HAHHAHAAHHAHA, noob die without bless HAHA, outside dp?!!? you are NEVER outside dp, still hoping you wont get ur items back since its mine btw, stop *sslick u mf

I deleted his post. Why? Because I'm the one who will be restoring the items. And I felt that I didn't had time to do that tonight. I will start restoring the items tomorrow after ss. And in that thread I asked for "understanding and patience" you don't seem to have even one of them. And btw sorry for being a human.

Yours,
Hani.

I deleted his post. Why? Because I'm the one who will be restoring the items. And I felt that I didn't had time to do that tonight. I will start restoring the items tomorrow after ss. And in that thread I asked for "understanding and patience" you don't seem to have even one of them. And btw sorry for being a human.

Yours,
Hani.

yea humans sucks ! xD

Yours,
Hani.

Oh my god, understanding and patience?
I asked you personally in game about if I was going to get my house back, since I'm not the owner.
You just ignored me, like you all GM's do.
A normal human would take his time since this is kind of a job for you.

Yours,
Hani.

Kidding me?!, Hani there is billions of folks that lost items, You need help by someone(In your team ofc)

Oh my god, understanding and patience?
I asked you personally in game about if I was going to get my house back, since I'm not the owner.
You just ignored me, like you all GM's do.
A normal human would take his time since this is kind of a job for you.

Sometimes I just login to check a bug or fix something, so I probably didn't have time to answer anyone.
I take very much time to work with these servers, stop talk about things you don't know.

Silentdefender said:
Kidding me?!, Hani there is billions of folks that lost items, You need help by someone(In your team ofc)

No. Feloth maybe will help me a little bit, but I'm not sure.

Got my items too :D You guys need to be patient don't forget that only GM Hani is working on it so it might take long time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back