• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

getting server online

laxera

Reaction score
ok so i have everything done ive changed ip in config everythings done ive been able to login but my friends cannot ive portfowarded correctly and i just dont know whats wrong with it.

Also i am attempting to host from a laptop i know it is not recomended but im gonna try to because my main computer is pretty messed up atm any help at all would be appreciated.

Also dont come in sayn bad shit all im askin for his help not for people to cry about there problems and start shit

Hello, I suggest you to google a website that allows you to check which ports are opened. Examples of keywords: Port checker, port log, etc. If it tells you it's opened, then check if your firewalls is blocking the port 7171 and the other one for MySQL.
If your port in your firewall is opened too, then I advice you to ask your ISP if they're blocking the port 7171 for you, sometimes they actually do.

If that didn't work at all, please post again.

Back