• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@ GM Aezol and his unnecessary banishments ^^

k3v1n

PvP God
Reaction score
Ok Id like to start with this message:

22:10 GM Aezol [131]: If your wondering why these people are getting banned, its because they used a combo-bot.

This guy banned almost our whole team from the server and NOBODY, I repeat NOBODY from the opponents.

Id like to share two cams with you here, and you tell me whether we used a combobot or not. Or did the enemy? o.0

Anyways, my point is that almost our whole team got banned and none of the enemy did, which is kind of strange dont you think?

combo Ithink not.cam

Have fun :)

/Tyrone Biggumz

ROOOOOOOOOOOOFL! Great Tyrone. This cam shows how much Blood Legacy are following the rules. Gm got owned?

And I am fejl... Does it look like I use combobot there? When I ran after tyrone? Nope I didnt;)

sorry but whats the point in posting that? that was about 30 mins away from when i banned you for combo botting.

I wasnt there to see the whole war, and from what i saw Blood Legacy did not use a bot.

sorry but whats the point in posting that? that was about 30 mins away from when i banned you for combo botting.

Actually, after I got comboed (cam: Ilikethisonethemost) I was banned about 3 minutes later. I got the whole cam if people are interested :) Once again a nice LIE from your side.

Actually, after I got comboed (cam: Ilikethisonethemost) I was banned about 3 minutes later. I got the whole cam if people are interested :) Once again a nice LIE from your side.

not a lie, more a mistake then. i just saw that your team was at the top and the other team was below, when i did the bans it was the other way around. and no it was not 3 minutes thats for sure.

not a lie, more a mistake then. i just saw that your team was at the top and the other team was below, when i did the bans it was the other way around. and no it was not 3 minutes thats for sure.

Keep digging yourself in further with your lies?
First off, why didnt you ban us when our team was at the top then? Because you banned us 30 minutes later ???

And not three minutes? Here you go, the whole tibicam of the last fight. JUST FOR YOU! (The end of the tibicam = ban)

lilfight.cam

Or wait, the fact your saying it wasnt 3 minutes, was that a mistake too? Like I said, keep diggin in homeboiiiii, ur gonna catch urself in the ass at some point :)

omg its simple i saw your team bot and i didnt see them bot thats all there is to it

Yeah. He doesnt even now what he's talking about lol.
Came to the place *hmmm * that one looks suspicious. And so does his team. Ah, why not ban them all for combo botting. Vanderlay most promote me now!:D

you cant even see the moment of the combo on that cam. the reason tyrone got banned was because they said "set the bot to tyrone" i couldnt see exacly every person who was using it, thats kinda hard. the thing is whoever i ban in those wars theres always going to be shitloads of people whining about it ...

Did i use combobot? Did i msg anything? No so unbann me and the others;)

its nearly impossible to see exacly who used it and who didnt, so i just simply banned most of your team instead. what do u think i should have done then?

its nearly impossible to see exacly who used it and who didnt, so i just simply banned most of your team instead. what do u think i should have done then?

Ehh? Are you totally fucking stupid? If you wasn't sure who was using it. MABEY DONT BAN THEM? THINK?!

you cant even see the moment of the combo on that cam. the reason tyrone got banned was because they said "set the bot to tyrone" i couldnt see exacly every person who was using it, thats kinda hard. the thing is whoever i ban in those wars theres always going to be shitloads of people whining about it ...

You even admit you havnt got any reason to ban all of them löl.
Aezol for president

Btw. Why not ban whole Blood legacy cuz some of them used?

I saw that maybe 85% of the team used a bot, so i just banned pretty much all of them. The people who didnt use bots who got banned(i dont think there was any but if there was) you were still in a war playing with people who was using bots and thats kind of the same thing in my opinion.

Back