• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

GM Tentris.. on Crack?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Averios

Reaction score
He banned like 50 people, and i just witnessed at depot him banning someone that was like "Good Job, keep up the good work."

There are alot of players who cheat these hours of the day since they think we gamemasters are sleeping, can you give me the name of the player that was not cheating?

There are alot of players who cheat these hours of the day since they think we gamemasters are sleeping, can you give me the name of the player that was not cheating?

Was Like Tank Nine or something like that.

Seems some Gm's dont know what they are doing? Banning people who does something wrong is for sure ok, but people who hasnt done anything? You can't abuse the power like that. If you unban the guy that got unfairly banned, great! BUT i must say you aint showing yourself as trusty GM's.

I got another story.. My friend was chasing a pk (a swedish guy) and suddenly outa the blue he sees writing, but noone are there. Of course, the invicible GM. The gm was doing commands and missed a letter so he said it on the default channel. Anyways, he was helping the guy who was chased... Wtf is that?

We've had some problems with some stuff, Its all solved now.
I wont go into details.

Threads closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back