• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Desktop Got Windows 7? Show us!

Feloth

=)
Senator
Reaction score
Here is my Windows7 :D
Comboinstalled with Hani & Talaturen.

331zm6e.jpg

Now, let's see yours!

Last edited:
I got my Windows 7 version because my brother accepted the Windows 7 Party invitation. They sent us Windows 7 napkins, towels, bags and 2 versions of Windows 7 Ultimate. (32-bits & 64-bits)

Amazing isn't it...?

15572ub.png

Well, all i like from Windows Vista / Windows 7 is how it looks, i love my windows xp! :D

So... i still using windows xp but i wanna pimp like a windows 7, there i have sounds and everything necesary :p... maybe after pimp mine i make a thread of how pimp your windows xp :D

But if someone wanna a Windows 7 i can get it easy :D just pm me

Cya!!

I have this final version for about a month now. The cracked one. And I have the orginal version for like 2-3weeks now? (Volume License version, legal)

After 349839483948 fails with the burning, drivers and stuff, Talaturen helped me out :)

67i7ax.jpg

If your using lower than 3 gb ram then w7 will lagg whit the ultimate version (64x).

Just installed xp again since their are not many programs that works 100% on it yet that im using.

If your using lower than 3 gb ram then w7 will lagg whit the ultimate version (64x).

Just installed xp again since their are not many programs that works 100% on it yet that im using.

Noob?

I have 2 gb and ultimate 64x version and it's lagfree for me -.-

Back