• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hacking?

mano90

Reaction score
Someone told me he would take my website and server =.=
Is there any software or way to prevent sql injection, and viruses that can take over your computer? I dont care if website is taken, but everything else, how to secure??

dudes its called exploits nothing with sql injections well there are some programs which inject VIRUS and yeah. There are some security vul~ AFAIK

Don't use a website :p
I'm working on something to get everything automated without using a website.
Account manager, in-game high score, automatic donation receiver, ect.

Many things can be done without using a website.

how ignorant can you guys be......

dont give your ip to any1....... get no-ip

Uhhh, people can get your IP no matter what your domain name is

I'm using modern aac + uniform server
if database is only accessible through loopback address, can they still get virus on the computer??

is there a program that checks and removes uploaded exe files?
<edit>
Is it safer with a .net .com .se address ?, and using database from that address. If its safer, where to buy one??

Last edited:
you are not safer against sql injections etc just because you have a domain name, if that's what you mean. But, if you mean that they'll find your phpmyadmin directory... just move it to a virtual host or even an external host, instead of buying a new domain. But phpmyadmin isn't really the invulnerable part, gesior/modern is.

yes there are root kits detectors, but don't just check for .exe (or other executable files), the most common is that they upload shell php scripts and stuff, and browse your database and whole file system.

scan your site for sql injections and xss vulns, also do some php hardening.

mano90 here: nvm, they were too pro (10 people working in some team) anyways, they took full control of computer (and apache was off), i gave them my server ( they could close and start programs in my computer =.= )

<edit> i hope its safe now, i did factory reset in computer

I quit otserv anyway.

Back