• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Haha wtf is this, 20 players banned for nothing BY GM AEZOL

Swifto

Reaction score
Nice, server guys! We go open against blood legacy and then their Gm friend, AKA GM AEZOL, goes and ban everyone? he banned me, sir retip, hugasek, fejl, whole wsp team

Wtf, im a donator and this is the service we get?

I really thought this was a good server, guess i was wrong

Players who got banned: Whole wsp team, Sir retip, Hugasek, Fejl and many mores which i dont know the name of

Last edited:
next time maybe fight fair, only ppl without pvp skills use bots to fight..
Owned ;]

nice work gm's!

fu u know we didnt evne fucking use cheat, im at a fucking internet cafe with my real friends -.-

Well I was not there when they fought, but how could GM be sure that everyone used a bot & if so I bet Blood Legacy does to... So they shall be banned aswell.

I want my money back. I donated because i thought it was a nice server and now i get banned for nothing?

Last edited:
Threats wont help you, you have to get in-contact with the owner of this server.

GM Vanderlay

threats wont help you, you have to get in-contact with the owner of this server.

Gm vanderlay

we got banned for absolutely nothing, ok if we used cheat then ok, but i swear to god i did not use cheat, and im a donator so i want either my fucking money back or get unbanned ffs

Yeah and as I said, threats or bad words wont help you. Just wait until GM Vanderlay see this and you may speak to him, that is if he cares.

22:20 GM Aezol [131]: haha, jag är inte med i nån sida
22:20 ******* [94]: hhaa
22:20 ******* [94]: nedå
22:21 ******* [94]: därför bara ena laget får ban men inte andra
22:21 GM Aezol [131]: dom jag bannade snackade om bot i vent plus att dom skrev d hela tiden i default channel, så sluta whina nu snälla du
22:21 ******* [94]: lol
22:21 ******* [94]: dem skrev ej i default
22:21 GM Aezol [131]: jaha vart vill du komma nu då
22:23 GM Aezol [131]: erkänner vadå? asså snälla sluta grina bara du e jobbig o sluta me dina insults annars åker du på ban också
22:23 ******* [94]: jasså?

Fuck the gm! Do you even got any proofs? Just bann some donaters cuz u think they used bot? Did you even watch the other team?

and btw... I DIDNT USE BOT!

And the guy who talked to him is afraid of getting ban from this fucking gm so i wont write his name

Thing is, that im an internet cafe with Kaynder, Lopera vena, we cant even use cheat -.-

that was lame! u get owned and made rush when gm banned most of us! u guys had nice combos too but non of us was complaining, counting combos on vent isnt so hard

wow i didnt think this would become such a big argument. you used a combo bot and you got banned, whats there to argue about? u was talking about it in ventrilo, u was talking about it in the default channel, and then i saw when u used it, theres no need to argue here.

lol we should make a vote

" who want gm azuel to be gm "?

i hope all vote no.

since hes " ****** "

Back