• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Harry Potter Online - Aftermath

I could map some for you, just PM me.
However, I recomend you not to release your server untill it is completely finished.
More chances to get players.

I could map some for you, just PM me.
However, I recomend you not to release your server untill it is completely finished.
More chances to get players.

got any map samples? and it's online but with a notice saying there's still bugs ;)
the server won't ever truly be finished 'cos I'm always adding more :p

I know, but it's bad to release a server with bugs, people get the wrong idea about it.
About map samples, don't have any on this pc but can send you some on monday.
Don't worry, I've been into this since years ;)

looks like a nice project, I'd like to signup as Creative Support (Idea brainstorming) I've had many ots, and have some experience too, and I got many Ideas In store ;)

I know, but it's bad to release a server with bugs, people get the wrong idea about it.
About map samples, don't have any on this pc but can send you some on monday.
Don't worry, I've been into this since years ;)

There's not many big bugs, it's a couple of small things to fix before I can say it's ready... but it wasn't worth holding back that much.

looks like a nice project, I'd like to signup as Creative Support (Idea brainstorming) I've had many ots, and have some experience too, and I got many Ideas In store ;)

PM me or msg me in game on Mfm Socks :)

By the way, on whitch client will the custom c++ be based on? 9.1?

Im on, char name: Revanent.

Edit:

My current notes;

Too many signs used on your server, I'd recommend if you use blackboards instead, and as well a bit signs.
The main city is no where close to the real castle, you could've done it way better, so I recommend you get few epic mappers.
I've already thought of many ideas as well, I will be telling you them as soon as you get on MSN, so add me.

Last edited:
Im on, char name: Revanent.

Edit:

My current notes;

Too many signs used on your server, I'd recommend if you use blackboards instead, and as well a bit signs.
The main city is no where close to the real castle, you could've done it way better, so I recommend you get few epic mappers.
I've already thought of many ideas as well, I will be telling you them as soon as you get on MSN, so add me.

I'll be working on the new maps very soon, including a new version of Hogwarts that's not as messy ;)

But thanks for the tips :)

the only things I liked on your server have their spells, only saw the first, but the others should be very good too

Back
Top Bottom