• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

HELP i got keylogger help me with remove pls

kaspertje100

Reaction score
hi all

i've been hacked on real tibia i have keylogger now

some1 cane help me to delete the keylogger?

PLease answers I really need

Last edited:
AV programs don't remove keyloggers, since they're not viruses, they're malware. Download spybot S&D and adAware. And scan the computer with both, then you can be 99% certain you've got nothing left.

Btw cane i test if i got really no keylogger more? because i need sure because i lose other around 100k

I suggest make a new account, and if the hacker is dumb enough he will log into that account, and you will see it.

But those two links I gave you should clean the computer pretty good.

You can use HijackThis to make a complete log of your system. Then go to this forum and let them analyze it, and they can tell you if you are infected or not.

Yes, use Kaspersky Internet Security 2009. It protects against all kinds of viruses and spywares. I recomend it!

P.s I use it now ;)

If you wanna be 100% sure to not get another hack like that,
you should reformat you computer, then download/buy/crack a good virusprogram (i use a cracked norton works really good but i think its kinda heavy if the comp isnt so good but avira has a free virusprogram guess its nice)

Virus programs and spyware program cant remove all stuff, like i had a virus/spyware (or smt like that) named isass and i couldnt even manually delete it :s

Back